rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paganism vs. Christianity: What should the Western world follow?

For the benefit of Mage, I've created a stage, a most wondrous place, to discuss the Western race, and how from now on, we've to think upon: Pagan or Christian? Ancient Greek or New-Testament-speak?

Is Christianity just internalizing the mythos of one's oppressors, or the Gospel of John's focus on Logos a logical continuation of the Ancient Greek philosophers, from Heraclitus and Anaxagoras on, a belief in a rational order to the Universe?

You want to limit my opinions to this ghetto?

No way. I will post my opinions in whatever thread it becomes relevant.

But sure enough - have this discussion if you want. Just don't suppose I will always have time to answer every Christian argument on a thread created as if for my benefit, but which you started without my consent or that I will keep my opinions in this thread only.

Paging YoungBlade...

It is insane that billions of people go to church every week to learn Jewish history that may not have even occured. It makes more sense to be indoctrinated in your own history and the gods of your forefathers.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (04-19-2018 02:47 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

It is insane that billions of people go to church every week to learn Jewish history that may not have even occured. It makes more sense to be indoctrinated in your own history and the gods of your forefathers.

By that logic, most modern-day pagans are doing something that makes no sense; in the West at least, paganism has been dead for the past 1800 years or so.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Obligatory.

[Image: odin-vs.-jesus.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This thread is:

[Image: d20.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Christianity is the ultimate form of Jewish subversion.

That's nonsense. Christianity is not Jewish.

I love all my bro's at RVF.
Even you degenerate heathens posting in this thread.
The Ultimate Alpha Male:
[Image: 719.jpg]

If I was a white man I wouldnt want the symbol of my religion to be a white man nailed to a cross. I'm black and I wouldnt want a religion that depicts a black man at the end of a noose. Considering how the white man today is persecuted and in certain parts of the world killed like a lamb at the slaughter house i.e South Africa, Christianity reinforces victim hood in my humble opinion. Thor and Zeus on the other hand...

Don't debate me.

Quote: (04-19-2018 09:58 AM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

The Ultimate Alpha Male:

How about knowing your own religion?

They did tempt Jesus to come down from the cross if he is the son of God and he didn't.

Sou your image is heretical.

Quote: (04-19-2018 01:56 AM)Mage Wrote:  

You want to limit my opinions to this ghetto?

No way. I will post my opinions in whatever thread it becomes relevant.

But sure enough - have this discussion if you want. Just don't suppose I will always have time to answer every Christian argument on a thread created as if for my benefit, but which you started without my consent or that I will keep my opinions in this thread only.

Attention everyone.

At every step of the way, before making your oppressive Christian argument, you must have Mage's enthusiastic affirmative consent.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The symbol of the cross represents Jesus triumph over death and the salvation of all of mankind. I'm genuinely curious how anyone could look at Christianity, with full context, and then say it reinforces "victim hood."

Quote: (04-19-2018 02:54 PM)Quizzical_2 Wrote:  

The symbol of the cross represents Jesus triumph over death and the salvation of all of mankind. I'm genuinely curious how anyone could look at Christianity, with full context, and then say it reinforces "victim hood."

You are a liar. You know full well that there is nothing intuitive about a dead corpse hanging on a wooden cross and somehow representing victory, strength and immortality.

Christians always bring up emotional explanations about why is death on cross so important and how much it means to them, because it doesn't make any sense rationally.

People who have been brainwashed by Christianity will always give great meaning to this death on cross thing - but it takes a truly high level of solipsism to be unable to understand that people who haven't undergone these emotional influences have no emotions associated with this stuff and just see it for a dead man hanging on a piece of wood.

What is understandable is worshiping the pierced heart of Jesus - it represents a man who has died but has risen again, who carries a mortal wound but lives despite that. Now that is a symbol of victory. But a man hanging on a cross - no it is not something anyone unbiased would see and declare as a symbol of victory.

Quote: (04-19-2018 01:07 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2018 09:58 AM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

The Ultimate Alpha Male:

How about knowing your own religion?

They did tempt Jesus to come down from the cross if he is the son of God and he didn't.

Sou your image is heretical.

Ain't nothin' heretical bout those guns bro.

The European religions were all rather violent and masculine - Christianity made Europe far more civil.

But honestly - the Euro-cucks would need more good-old-fashioned brutality - I say that the old Roman, Greek, Goth, Celtic and Nordic religions should make a comeback. IN the slavic countries the church managed to even wipe out all traces and destroy all statues and even records.

Of course it's all hypthetical - the Euro-tribes have already chosen to worship the cunt-pedestal of feminism and social justice suckling on the dildo of multi-culturalism and Islam.

Quote: (04-19-2018 03:34 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Christians always bring up emotional explanations about why is death on cross so important and how much it means to them, because it doesn't make any sense rationally.

People who have been brainwashed by Christianity will always give great meaning to this death on cross thing - but it takes a truly high level of solipsism to be unable to understand that people who haven't undergone these emotional influences have no emotions associated with this stuff and just see it for a dead man hanging on a piece of wood.

Mage, you are absolutely correct. The cross does not make any sense rationally. Paul explicitly wrote as much to the church at Corinth:

Quote:1 Corinthians 1:18-25 Wrote:

For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.” Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Nothing about the cross makes sense logically. Human wisdom cannot discern the purpose or the necessity of the incarnated God-man voluntarily dying on a cross as a substitutionary atonement for the sins of mankind. But if we can accept that Christ's death on the cross was necessary for whatever reason, then it tells us something very important about the nature of God the Father and his view of sin. Essentially it tells us that fallen man - a creature consumed by sin - is wholly incompatible with the divine nature and essence, and is therefore eternally alienated from God in his natural human state. If man is therefore to be reconciled with God, there must be some way to bridge that gap. Christ was the bridge that God provided - the God-man incarnate, saving men from sin and death by grace through faith and thereby allowing these redeemed men to enter fellowship with the Father.

So no, the cross does not make sense. And that's because you're looking at it from the perspective of a fallen human being who is alienated from God. A man who doesn't even view himself as a sinner obviously feels no need for a savior to redeem him from sin. So the cross is foolishness to him. A stumblingblock. It has been so since the beginning (first and second-century Romans relentlessly mocked the worshippers of the "crucified god") and continues to this day ("lol kike on a stick"). The world is filled with men utterly alienated from God who are completely unaware of the perilous nature of their position, blinded by their pride and trusting fully in their own discernment. If they only humbled themselves and prayed earnestly to be reconciled to God, the Holy Spirit would provide them the spiritual discernment to recognize their sin, which would then make clear their need for a savior.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I thought it was obvious that the "Pagans" just wanted to attention whore. They want to talk about Paganism in every thread... except a thread on Paganism.

In terms of what the West should follow, since I'm informed that supposedly Hinduism, the majority religion of India, is pagan:

[Image: 5TRFaN0.jpg]

(Bathing in the sacred Ganges river).

[Image: India_Filth_garbage_street.jpg]

[Image: Filthy_street_homeless_India.jpg]

[Image: Var1.preview.jpg]

Also, no steak in Hinduism paganism. They will literally fuck your shit up for eating cow meat. At least Christians only get frowny faces about having a good old medium rare on Fridays in Lent, and they don't go so far as to barbecue you as opposed to barbecuing the meat.

Bring back the Templars and start a reverse crusade where we fight from Asia back to our Western homeland. Deus Vult!

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Don't forget to turn the crucifixes around so that Jesus can face the wall while you get the dirty work done.

You can turn him back around when it's safe for him to look again.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-19-2018 08:50 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Bring back the Templars and start a reverse crusade where we fight from Asia back to our Western homeland. Deus Vult!

Those things start with the pope, but there is zero chance for that:

[Image: 1489141304914.png]

The current pope most often acts like a SJW.

Quote: (04-19-2018 08:58 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Don't forget to turn the crucifixes around so that Jesus can face the wall while you get the dirty work done.

For bonus points, wear a metal hijab so he can't see it's you.

[Image: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg]

Quote: (04-19-2018 07:11 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

I thought it was obvious that the "Pagans" just wanted to attention whore. They want to talk about Paganism in every thread... except a thread on Paganism.

Er.. except we do talk in this thread? When we want it of course, you can't make us.

Quote: (04-19-2018 05:21 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The European religions were all rather violent and masculine - Christianity made Europe far more civil.

A few posts below:

Quote: (04-19-2018 08:50 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

and

Quote: (04-20-2018 01:15 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2018 08:58 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

For bonus points, wear a metal hijab so he can't see it's you.

On the fist page of this thread and we already see who is the violent party here. Christian hypocrites preaching peace and love while in the same time mentally masturbating by dreaming about killing to all those who disagree with them. Happily for us pagans, that is only internet bravado and in real life you are cucked beyond saving - accepting female clergy, advocating for Islamist invasion of Europe, denouncing populism - these are your real works.

The future is Pagans fighting Muslims while Christians suck Muslim cock.