rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One less globalist - Barbara Bush - dead.

As an individual who does not bow down to any mere glorified walking meatbag.
I shall not shed a tear.

Especially for the globalist crowd.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/986391540611166208][/url]

Wow uh.......... So anyway.

RIP Barbara Bush.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She was the only Bush I liked. Why bash her when she was just a traditional house wife and mother?

I always thought she was a nice lady.

The RVF fury I am about to face for that comment:

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

She's just some old woman. I don't get the hate.

I feel bad for Jeb, she was his only friend.

No gloating, nor grieving for the globalist.

Her ghost is going to haunt you for years.

“Readdddd my lips....no newww taxes”

Quote: (04-17-2018 08:09 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

She's just some old woman. I don't get the hate.

I feel bad for Jeb, she was his only friend.

This for me was the LOL highlight of Trump's campaign, fucking hell 3rd degree burn unit please:

She always seemed like an outstanding wife and mother.

R.I.P., Mrs. Bush.

"My early teenage years were awkward. George was always very charismatic, and obviously that made him more successful with girls. I wasn't a natural like George. I definitely struggled. I remember so clearly breaking down and my mother's consolation. Instead of becoming cold or telling me to toughen up and try harder, she demonstrated her truly generous heart in choosing to spend the next six weeks training me to be more capable with young women. We would go on dates, play board games, and cuddle up at night. She taught me the healthy and proper way to give myself hand relief and how it differed when a woman did it. A strong open relationship between parent and child during teenage development is greatly lacking in our society, and I think there is a lot to learn from how my mother handled the issue." - John Ellis "Jeb" Bush Sr., A Governor's Tale, 2008 (adapted)

Quote: (04-17-2018 09:10 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

"My early teenage years were awkward. George was always very charismatic, and obviously that made him more successful with girls. I wasn't a natural like George. I definitely struggled. I remember so clearly breaking down and my mother's consolation. Instead of becoming cold or telling me to toughen up and try harder, she demonstrated her truly generous heart in choosing to spend the next six weeks training me to be more capable with young women. We would go on dates, play board games, and cuddle up at night. She taught me the healthy and proper way to give myself hand relief and how it differed when a woman did it. A strong open relationship between parent and child during teenage development is greatly lacking in our society, and I think there is a lot to learn from how my mother handled the issue." - John Ellis "Jeb" Bush Sr., A Governor's Tale, 2008 (adapted)

What the fuck did i just read?
Did mom really jerk off her son? [Image: fuckthat.gif]

Quote: (04-17-2018 09:10 PM)MidJack Wrote:  

[Image: 131.gif]

I'd expect no less from the (alleged) daughter of Aleister Crowley. Maybe this molestation was what created Low Energy Guac Bowl ¡Jeb!.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

[Image: bushteen.jpg]

WYB?

Also, while searching for that pic (I remember seeing it years ago) I saw this other one. Pic related is one of her granddaughters. Lauren Bush, married to Ralph Lauren's son on her left.

[Image: article-2031798-0D9682E800000578-747_634x823.jpg]

^^^

Are you asking whether I Want Young Bush?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

So her name is Lauren Lauren?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I don't think that's a real quote...

I'm sure this clip originally said "This song is dedicated to...ahhh...Barbara Bush" at the start but it's been cut off.

Edit: No, it was actually on the next song...

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (04-17-2018 10:14 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

So her name is Lauren Lauren?

Could have been Lauren Lifshitz.
Ralph changed his last name many years ago.

Quote:Quote:

Iconic designer Ralph Lauren was born Ralph Lifshitz in New York City on October 14, 1939.

Harsh!

Quote: (04-17-2018 09:31 PM)fokker Wrote:  

I'd expect no less from the (alleged) daughter of Aleister Crowley. Maybe this molestation was what created Low Energy Guac Bowl ¡Jeb!.

[Image: crowley-bush.jpg]

[Image: barbaraandfather_zps1fad0c09.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley

It's always funny when people do these conspiracy side-by-side photos like they are uncanny matches. Almost without fail they are simply people making similar gestures/expressions with absolutely no actual physical resemblance if you apply even the slightest scrutiny beyond the initial mind trick.

Here's two old wrinkly people in black and white touching their chest, wow cased closed I guess!

I think its nice that she's already been commemorated with her likeness

[Image: attachment.jpg38866]   

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-18-2018 05:45 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

It's always funny when people do these conspiracy side-by-side photos like they are uncanny matches. Almost without fail they are simply people making similar gestures/expressions with absolutely no actual physical resemblance if you apply even the slightest scrutiny beyond the initial mind trick.

Here's two old wrinkly people in black and white touching their chest, wow cased closed I guess!

The only one I've ever considered a real possibility is Fidel Castro and Justin Trudeau, Fidel was a good friend of his parents family and his mother was wild.

I'm actually getting confused just looking at them side by side, its surreal.

[Image: qyeBtexMmTpdQDc-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1518445134]

[Image: WOLXNXYvNIazEXZ-1600x900-noPad.jpg?1480274934]

I think that we don't need to celebrate the death of a grandmother and mother.

I find the supposed statements of Jeb Bush more troubling - Barbara Bush giving her son handjobs is not what I would call good parenting. Is this even real?