rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with exotic bonus for mediterranean type

I'm mixed swiss-maroccan and I'm curious what are the countries where to have a mediterranean type is gives you bonus points?

By meditarrenanean, I mean brown-skinned such as south-american, spanish, italian and northern Africa types.

I'm aware this is a big generalization as many factors come into place.

In my experience, Warsaw was such a place.

Most of the time it's the well-travelled women or the ones who are open to other cultures (dancing salsa, learning spanish) who are this kind of girls.

If there is such a thread already, let me know. I haven't found one.

Thanks!

Poland man. 100%.

Quote: (04-17-2018 02:48 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Poland man. 100%.

Poland not anymore. The Polish girls over there seem to develop lately a fetish for Middle eastern guys- especially Turks.

Definitely not Scandinavia.

Latin America hands down.

Quote: (04-17-2018 03:20 AM)gowest Wrote:  

Poland man. 100%.

Poland not anymore. The Polish girls over there seem to develop lately a fetish for Middle eastern guys- especially Turks.

Yeah, I'd really take advice at face value from the guy with 23 posts, including these gems:

Quote:Quote:

Poland right now offers the best ROI for a player. Sweet, feminine and smart girls that are very much interested in foreigners.

My only objection is that their government didn't take any refugees. Refugees have been beneficial for Western countries, why not for Poland?

P4P is part of Ukrainian culture, there is nothing wrong about it.

Don't feel bad about throwing money left and right in Ukraine. This is absolutely the way to move forward. That's why I prefer Poland, not so materialistic women.

There has been a significant decline over the last month in the Western world.. Now the bang rate is about 10%. Even if you are a high value guy, you need to meet / date 10 bangable women to fuck 1.

With that stats, the West loses its reputation of being the easiest place to score. We better all head East, go on 20 dates and find a decent girlfriend.

I suspect your days are numbered.

Quote: (04-17-2018 04:44 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Poland man. 100%.

Yeah, I'd really take advice at face value from the guy with 23 posts

This is trouble, how many success stories of Mediterranean men in Poland have you read on this forum? I read 0.

Only the banned Italian member Themin posted that he banged Polish women easily. Does it make sense or you need more evidence?

Sub-saharan Africa. You will be bathing in pussy if that's your type.

What are you talking about, Gowest? A number of Americans of Italian descent have shown up and done well in Poland, Ukraine, and other Slavic countries.

You have encouraged P4P and now you're saying men of Mediterranian descent can't do well in these countries?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:03 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

What are you talking about, Gowest? A number of Americans of Italian descent have shown up and done well in Poland, Ukraine, and other Slavic countries.

You have encouraged P4P and now you're saying men of Mediterranian descent can't do well in these countries?

I did not encourage P4P, I said IT'S PART OF THEIR CULTURE.

When in Rome...

Quote: (04-17-2018 04:59 AM)gowest Wrote:  

Poland man. 100%.

This is trouble, how many success stories of Mediterranean men in Poland have you read on this forum? I read 0.

Only the banned Italian member Themin posted that he banged Polish women easily. Does it make sense or you need more evidence?

I'm half Italian and banged 4 in two weeks with minimal effort the last time I was there.

thread-56214.html

Come on man, just because you "haven't read of any Med guys having success" doesn't mean you have a clue what you're talking about.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:05 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2018 04:59 AM)gowest Wrote:  

Poland man. 100%.

I'm half Italian and banged 4 in two weeks with minimal effort the last time I was there.

thread-56214.html

Come on man, just because you "haven't read of any Med guys having success" doesn't mean you have a clue what you're talking about.

I have spent long periods in Poland, as it's my favourite country. I said Mediterranean men ARE NOT POPULAR ANYMORE, as new fetishes are being developed.

And I'm talking about Mediteranean guys from the South of Europe, NOT Americans of Mediterranean descent.

Poland and Scandinavia. Polish girls definitely like mediterrean guys. The thing is their standards are way higher than before that's all. If you look like a good looking middle eastearn you'll do well as well . If you aren't good looking head to shitholes it's the only way

Regarding Poland if you are less than 6ft, forget it.
Doesn't matter if you are black or white or whatever.

I'm 6'1 and got rejections due to height.

Who still regards Poland as an easy country for "Mediterrean guys" has probably been in the country last time many years ago or he is simply reporting some fancy stories of 2006/2011 from someone else, or just having some wet dreams...
This is now one the most difficult country in Europe, if not the hardest. Even Israel is better nowadays.
Polish girls abroad then are another story.

You are exaggerating completely, its not true. There are no easy country for medditerean guys if you like white girls, in FSU you have to prove you are not Muslim , in Poland Slovakia and so on it has been overplayed

The amount of limiting belief in this thread is staggering. Hell, every thread these days is a "ABC/XYZ place is sooooo hard, it's overplayed!"

Newsflash: Nowhere in the world is perfect.

You gotta step away from the keyword and the "woe-is-me", it won't get you anywhere.

Who cares if a place is hard? Life and game isn't supposed to be easy.

Go live.

Thank you guys for your answers!

100% This is Trouble. And by the way congrats and thank you for your blog. I also like the way of your business model (info in paying podasts) even though it's not in my favor, as I prefer free articles. [Image: wink.gif]

So many limiting beliefs in this threads, I agree. I went last year in Warsaw and I've never had so many positive answers both in real life and on Tinder. I got 2 girlfriends in 1 week, almost 3, without doing much. BTW, I'm 5 ft 7.

In Scandinavia, I've only been to Copenhagen, Uppsala and Gothenburg. It was quite hard in Gothenburg as I had no lay in 2 weeks, but I also was quite needy and did not really get the social dynamics. I was too much in "player/game/performance" mode at the time. In Copenhagen I got laid in 1 week and I liked how easy-going and down-to-earth girls were.

Anyway, I do believe that opposite attracts as I'm looking for blonde women.

This is Trouble, it seems you did a lot of dating while traveling. In the context of the mediterranean type:

- What is your favorite country among the scandinavian overall? (looks, attitude, experience)
- What is your favorite country among the slavic ones overall? (looks, attitude, experience).
- Do you think Budapest is worth it?

So far, regarding women in Europe (my current focus), these were my favorite:
- Amsterdam
- Warsaw
- Tallinn
- Kiev
- Minsk

Riga, Vilnius and Bucharest: I was not impressed, but I could have missed the good spots/right timing. I did love Riga as a city, though: very vibrant.

My next ideas are to explore: Helsinki, Oslo, Aarhus, more of the Netherlands ,Odense, Stockholm, Scotland, UK.

My focus IS Scandinavia + Slavic countries + Baltic countries + Netherlands (I love the No-BS mindset of dutch people).

FYI, Ideally, I'm looking for blondes (or raven-haired) with beautiful faces, blue eyes, small waist, big tits (+/- tongue piercing).
Character: I like funny, down-to-earth, open-minded, smart and honest with a good heart.

Wrong thread.. sorry. Yeah, slayers are slayers whether black, med, blonde or blue.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:05 AM)gowest Wrote:  

When in Rome...

So you only encourage P4P when it's someone else's culture. That's like saying country x condones murders, so when in Rome. I encourage you to come up with your own opinion in the future.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:28 AM)gowest Wrote:  

Let's follow the logic here. You say men get rejected under 6ft and you are taller and you STILL got rejected. [Image: lol.gif] I recommend you work on your game.

I'd say personally that I have had some strong attention from polish women. I'm 5ft8 and brown.

Now, please kindly stop race and height trolling. It's no good for the forum's health.

I noticed in a few other posts that the standards against trolling on this forum are enforced by users. It's new to me. I like that.

Quote: (04-17-2018 07:00 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:05 AM)gowest Wrote:  

When in Rome...

So you only encourage P4P when it's someone else's culture. That's like saying country x condones murders, so when in Rome. I encourage you to come up with your own opinion in the future.

Quote: (04-17-2018 05:28 AM)gowest Wrote:  

Let's follow the logic here. You say men get rejected under 6ft and you are taller and you STILL got rejected. [Image: lol.gif] I recommend you work on your game.

I'd say personally that I have had some strong attention from polish women. I'm 5ft8 and brown.

Now, please kindly stop race and height trolling. It's no good for the forum's health.

This has been discussed in the Poland forum:

1) Attention: Polish women give all shapes and sizes of foreigners tons of attention and eye contact. Plenty of Polish girls just want you to be their foreign pet. You really have to screen for time wasters. All the love can be deceiving and it's important to distinguish it from actual results.

2) Word clearly got out: There are no shortage of Indian and black guys wandering the streets of Poland now. Over the last year I haven't seen them with noteworthy quality in the club or elsewhere (I was mostly in Warsaw). I have seen them occasionally with land whales. I find it hard to believe they'd be settling for such ghastly quality if it were actually a big advantage.

3) Height: Polish women are quite tall on average, so it will definitely limit your options quite a bit if you're below average. It's the same in most Slavic countries.

Cliff notes: It sounds like guys who normally don't get much attention are pumped that women look at them in Poland, but shamelessly staring at strangers like toddlers is part of the culture here. Foreigners of all looks and origins get lots of initial superficial attention, but good looks, game and social circle are probably way more relevant variables than being light or dark these days.

Sorry, guys, but what is height trolling?? Enlighten me.
Should we say Asian guys about 5'3 tall head to Poland to bang?? Height matters A LOT in Poland.
Some guys here need to realise that, otherwise the whole chat is bullshit.

The problem here is partly due to the 'meditarranean type' label which means different things to different people. We can eulogise as much as we want but the reality is it's the definition that the girls we want to bang have that really matters.

Truth is there is a world of difference between an Italian/Spanish/Greek guy and a north African or Turkish guy in the minds of girls. Describing yourself as a Mediterranean-type is not going to change that.

If you really want to to know what ethnicity bangs who then just look around you. Trust me, if Polish girls really were minded to bang, say Turkish or black guys, you would see the streets full of Turkish and black guys with hot girls. The reality is somewhat different.

Spanish/Italian/Greek types can basically go anywhere they like. As for north African/Turkish/israeli/Levantine I'd say the US is a good option .

Poland man. 100%.

I agree, but he can truly clean up in Latin America if he knows a decent amount of Spanish. The language barrier might be the only issue down there.

Nowhere dude.

It could be worse, but as a fellow pseudo-Meditarreanean-looking guy, we're always disadvantaged for not being blond and blue-eyed. You either just look like everyone else, or you're not "really white."

But if life gives you lemons, make lemonade. In other words, go to Asia.

I know several Mediterranean dudes that visit Eastern Europe and never score anything over a 5, so they end up doing P4P.
Middle Eastern guys have definitely more charm and masculinity.