rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet the "Czech Donald Trump"

This is something I wrote for ROK, but was not accepted. I thought I'll share it here.

If you think that the "Lord Emperor" is a colorful alpha male, which may sometimes issue controversial statements how would you feel about a leader who did the following:

- Said "Death to vegetarians and those who refrain from drinking alcohol"
- Coursed on live radio
- Recommended smoking (if you start late).
- Was drunk at official ceremony (see below):

Meet 6"2' Miloš Zeman, the current president of the Czech Republic. Unlike the US, the president is not the actual head of the country, but shares responsibilities with his Prime Minister.

Who is Miloš Zeman?

[Image: JB6f8ad8_120_82418512.jpg]
Note the semi-smirk. This man signals "Confidence"

This 73 years old political veteran has an interesting life story. A son of a single mother, he studied economics at the late 1960s. He joined the communist party at 1968, but was expelled at 1970 after being opposed to  "Operation Danube" (The Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia). Talk about standing up to "The Man". He lost his job and went to work for a sport's organization till 1984 and then worked for Agrodal (an agricultural enterprise) developing economical simulations. In 1989 he did it again - he published an article that got him kicked out. After appearing on TV and criticizing the government, he went into politics and spend the 1990s rising to power within the Czech Social Democratic Party (ČSSD).

Becoming PM in 1998, he lasted 4 years. He tried for president at 2003 and lost. He moved to the countryside, tried to found a new party but was mostly unsuccessful. In 2012 he decided to run for president (again) and made it in two rounds.

Some of his "activities"
If one spends a lifetime of standing to actual oppressive establishment, one does not need to be polite. Zeman is known for being maybe the most un-PC president in the EU.

For example, he called the Pussy Riot band whores (link in Czech). Look at them and tell me if he is not right:

Pussy Riot performing at Trump Tower. More like attention whores than actual whores
Don't think he is just full of hot air. His wife, which he married after making her his assistant and knocking her up (she became his assistant in 1990, they married in August 1993 and their daughter was born in January 1994). Being 20 years younger than him, one can note another Alpha "telltale", although her current pictures are not flattering. She is a gun-enthusiastic and he claimed that "She will protect me from terrorists". Got to love that kind of girl, but as we know, Eastern European women lose their beauty fast when they age. However, check out his hot daughter (age 24):

[Image: 7236235-10723-28785-538504099493031-1718...00-fit.jpg]
Kateřina Zemanová: Would definitely bang. Unsure about wifing her up.

He is also anti-migrant and was bashed on that several times. He was called Islamophobe, fanner of hostility and vulgar. Anyone who stands for those is an honorary member of the manosphere. To top it off, he is also a climate change skeptic (link in Czech), a position that we here at ROK support.

Unlike most EU leaders, he made sure to be on both sides. He is considered Pro-Russian and is friends with Mr. Putin, but also managed to be in favour with Trump.

What's Next?
To cap it up - we have a ZFG politician, who thinks migrants are bad, that his nations interests are above those of the EU, is climate skeptic and has a wife 20 years younger (not showing her, as she has hit the wall in epic proportions). So far sounds like our kind of guy. 2018 is a year of presidential election at the Czech Republic. his PM, Andrej Babiš, who share similar views, is under investigation that one of his companies unlawfully received €2m subsidy from the European Union.

Situation seems messy in the Czech Republic. However,  Zeman was up for re-election and won again. We will have to see where this country is headed. He also stated that this is his final term.

Interesting times ahead.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

He's a mix of Yeltsin and Trump.

Also, supposedly Czech Republic recently made some sort of amendment that allows people to actually defend themselves against terrorists without being prosecuted later for it. To clarify, in most if not all European countries, you will go to court/jail if you injure/kill robber or somebody that wanted to kill you. There are no defense laws like in USA.

Quote: (04-15-2018 06:31 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Also, supposedly Czech Republic recently made some sort of amendment that allows people to actually defend themselves against terrorists without being prosecuted later for it. To clarify, in most if not all European countries, you will go to court/jail if you injure/kill robber or somebody that wanted to kill you. There are no defense laws like in USA.

Which created one of my favorite memes:

[Image: pmWA1h8.png]

All you really need to know about Milos Zeman

That video, especially the closing statement, gives me a semi chub every time I watch it. (No homo)

Czechia is one of the safest places in all of Europe largely because of his and his party's policies

BTW Ill be in Prague tomorrow

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Government of Czech Republic is discussing a proposal to teach civil defense, first aid, survival skills, cyber security, etc. at secondary and high schools in cooperation with Czech Army.

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"Betrayer of delete"