rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Country In The Anglosphere Has The Prettiest White Girls On Average?

The high-end Australians are probably the hottest but on average I'd say Canada, partially because Canada has the lowest obesity rate in the anglosphere, so there's no shortage of slim, 7 & up women here

I guess when you mean Anglosphere you mean Canada, U.S, Australia, UK, New Zealand?

Do you also include Germany and France?

If you include those two then in my opinion its Germany hands down. I have a thing for German girls.

But if its just the English speaking countries then I'd say U.S. There's some good looking American girls running around here, especially in the southern U.S.

Quote: (04-15-2018 02:44 AM)Pancho Wrote:  

I guess when you mean Anglosphere you mean Canada, U.S, Australia, UK, New Zealand?

If you include those two then in my opinion its Germany hands down. I have a thing for German girls.

But if its just the English speaking countries then I'd say U.S. There's some good looking American girls running around here, especially in the southern U.S.

No. The Anglosphere is USA, UK, Canada, Australia, & New Zealand

South Africa /thread

Easy- USA

For all the hate America gets, there are a number of regions with high amounts of pretty white girls.

Quote: (04-15-2018 02:51 AM)bluemarvel Wrote:  

No. The Anglosphere is USA, UK, Canada, Australia, & New Zealand
Ireland is part of the Anglosphere...

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:06 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

Easy- USA

For all the hate America gets, there are a number of regions with high amounts of pretty white girls.

The problem of America is more of a weight problem..

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:16 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:06 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

Easy- USA

The problem of America is more of a weight problem..

In general sure, but as I said- there are a number of regions with high amounts of pretty white girls.

The entire US does not have the same obesity rates. It varies not only by region but even more so locally in each state. There are cities with abundant thin, cute white girls. Way more than I have seen in the UK/Canada.

I'm going to agree on Canada, but seriously why do we care about white girls? As a general rule they suck at everything... they completely dominate the bottom 20% of all my notches. You can keep chasing the loosest vaginas on the planet. I'm voting with my dick and it's going elsewhere.

London has the hottest girls on planet Earth.

London the hottest girls? smh. You probably haven’t been to any other place around the world. Even New York has way better girls than London.

really hard to vote. cant click on even one of those. i also agree if i had to vote i pick usa too. southern girls like kentucky for example. (if they not obese) but other than that anglo nations bottom of totem pole

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:56 AM)gowest Wrote:  

London has the hottest girls on planet Earth.

You're being ironic, surely?

And Canada? I spent two weeks in Toronto and I don't remember seeing barely one 6+. Fatties with ridiculously white teeth everywhere. Brutal.

I'd have to hold out hope for Australia, because at least they have sun and fitness culture [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:21 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

In general sure, but as I said- there are a number of regions with high amounts of pretty white girls.

The entire US does not have the same obesity rates. It varies not only by region but even more so locally in each state. There are cities with abundant thin, cute white girls. Way more than I have seen in the UK/Canada.

Where is Obesity not problem in the US?

I would say US. To avoid obesity stick to the big cities (tier 1 cities) , university campuses, cities where people have active lifestyles, etc. Also there are a lot of hot southern girls and midwestern girls, you just have to know where to look anywya.

Lol someone voted UK

First post here. I do not know about you guys but ive been in London a couple of weeks and each time i take the tube is packed with beatifull and hot women. Their quality seem to me higher to those white american women Ive found.in Cali. Maybe someone local yo London can clarify this, Whereas some of you jave said ita difficult to find an 8 in London all I encountered were 7,8 and 9s.

This is a pretty unintentionally hilarious first reply. Damn dude, you could at least Google a word you don't understand before writing a reply about it.

To answer the question: They're not included in the poll, but South Africa has probably the prettiest on average. The US does have more 10s, but also loads of obese '3's. Far more of a spectrum.

Quote: (04-16-2018 05:47 AM)zatara Wrote:  

This is a pretty unintentionally hilarious first reply. Damn dude, you could at least Google a word you don't understand before writing a reply about it.

To answer the question: They're not included in the poll, but South Africa has probably the prettiest on average. The US does have more 10s, but also loads of obese '3's. Far more of a spectrum.

Haha. I thought for a second Anglo just meant white. But realized "wait no, just white people who speak English or are descendents of British.

That's where I was a bit confused. Ha, my bad.

US , because the big apple

I guess herpes is better than aids [Image: biggrin.gif]

There's a huge difference between Montreal and Toronto; as there is between Cleveland and San Diego. Sort of like real estate - (precise) location matters.

Bigger cities and college towns have hotter women on average. College towns because of the sheer quantity of young girls (they usually don't get fat until mid 20s or early 30s. Bigger cities because the ratio of men/women is favorable for men, they are more likely to be single, and they are more educated and have more $ and are more likely to be into fitness and eating healthy. Another factor is proximity to the beach and how many months of the year a place has "beach weather".

Forget any cities in the middle of nowhere with no good jobs and no beaches. You will be stuck with the fat single moms, all of the hotties have moved to bigger cities in their early 20s or went away to college somewhere.

From my experience travelling the average Canadian or American girls are way better than the UK girls. British girls are way fatter and trashier.