rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Excerpt From An Admittedly Mentally Ill Feminist's Autobiography

Shared for our benefit by the elegant Toronto Star, this excerpt features the unfiltered mental ranting of a women who was once a rising feminist voice.

Quote:Quote:

I functioned by compartmentalizing. In therapy, I was willing to explore my hidden mind, but in my life I was still avoiding the memories.

A feminist activist in therapy? Sounds about right.

So much so, that as an active feminist for more than a decade, I had never gotten involved in issues that addressed violence against women; I hadn’t even attended the Take Back the Night marches. Subconsciously, I feared they would bring up my own history of abuse.

All that changed on Dec. 6, 1989. It is a day I will never forget. I was driving home from work when I heard the news on the radio: a gunman was shooting students at the École Polytechnique, an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal. I slowed down and turned up the volume. Who was he killing? How many? Why?

I parked my car in front of my apartment and listened to the radio. Then I heard it: the man had separated the men from the women, then shot 28 students, killing 14 women. While he was on his rampage, he said, “You’re all a bunch of feminists and I hate feminists.”

I could hardly breathe. A man had targeted the female students at a school where the vast majority were male. He killed them because he believed that feminists had ruined his life. He killed them because they were training for a man’s job. He killed them because they were women.

I felt sick. I ran up to my apartment. The minute I got in I turned on the radio and the TV. I started feeling cold, really cold. I looked at the thermostat; it was at 21 degrees. The apartment wasn’t cold. I was cold. A deep sorrow started to build in my belly. It grew and spread until I started to cry; the cry became a sob and the sob became a scream. I ran into the bedroom to get a pillow to stifle my screams.

Somehow, this woman got PTSD from an event she didn't even experience.

Violence against women was epidemic but it wasn’t until Dec. 6, 1989, that the veil covering misogyny was lifted through this act of fury and hatred.

Violence against men has been epidemic since the dawn of time. Men are far more likely to be victims of violence than women and have always been more likely to be victims of violence than women.

This excerpt from this brave woman's autobiography doesn't discuss the higher rates of violence towards men.

The media were saying this was the act of a madman but most feminists recognized that rage. We had been talking about it for decades. We knew that it was an extreme act of misogyny we had spent our lives fighting. It was a profound public moment that had a deep impact on anyone who had ever experienced male violence.

I was only just beginning to understand how my father’s rage and abuse had affected my life. The depth of grief I felt at the massacre was also personal grief. My father had not taken my life, but he had taken my innocence, my ability to love and be loved. He had taken my memory, my history. Up until that moment, my wounds were private. I had never consciously connected them to my politics. But now I was starting to make that link.

I called a friend to find out if there was a vigil or a rally. I needed to be with other women.

Hot!

A spontaneous memorial was planned for the next day. When I arrived at the location I saw about 100 women bundled up in winter coats, quietly talking in front of Crucified Woman, a statue at the University of Toronto’s Emmanuel College. It was late afternoon on a cold grey day. I hardly knew anyone. The first person I saw was Marilou McPhedran, a feminist lawyer whom I had debated recently on constitutional issues. Her usual confidence and energy were gone. It seemed as if the muscles in her face had collapsed. She was grief-stricken. I put my arms around her, not knowing what else to do. Neither one of us had ever cried in public.

I don't believe that any women alive has never cried in public.

We came from the generation that believed tears showed weakness and we were strong women.

Really? Did you just write, "I could hardly breathe. I felt sick. I ran up to my apartment. The minute I got in I turned on the radio and the TV. I started feeling cold, really cold. I looked at the thermostat; it was at 21 degrees. The apartment wasn’t cold. I was cold. A deep sorrow started to build in my belly. It grew and spread until I started to cry; the cry became a sob and the sob became a scream. I ran into the bedroom to get a pillow to stifle my screams." just a few paragraphs earlier?

We didn’t have a megaphone or a mic, so we gathered in circles around the Crucified Woman. There were a few men there, but it was the women I remember, their heads down, eyes lowered, soaked in sadness, still in shock.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't remember anything about the men that were there. Men are disposable.

Some women were crying. Then someone began singing Holly Near’s “Singing for Our Lives.” We were grieving together as women, as feminists, as mothers, as sisters.

I’m pretty sure Marilou said a few words, or someone did, but mostly we talked about what had happened and what we were feeling. There were media asking questions and we answered in subdued voices, eyes downcast.

The week after the Dec. 6 massacre, I was invited to speak at a rally on abortion rights in Montreal. Initially, the rally was to focus on Chantal Daigle, whose right to abortion case was going to the Supreme Court. But since it was only a week after the Montreal Massacre, it became a huge feminist memorial. Every well-known Quebec feminist — in the arts, the unions, politics, and the women’s movement — was there. When I walked into the huge auditorium on Saint Denis St., I was overwhelmed by the size of the crowd.

The women’s movement in Quebec had been remarkably successful. They came from a highly patriarchal culture where women didn’t even have the right to vote until 1940, 20 years after the rest of the country.

The women in that room had fought for and won the same degree of equality as elsewhere in Canada in much less time. In one generation they went from the highest birth rate and the highest rate of weddings to the lowest.

And women's mental health has never recovered.

Women’s status in society changed in a truly revolutionary way. Many feminists believed that the action of the assassin was part of a backlash against those dramatic changes.

However stunned we were in Toronto, it was much worse in Montreal. The hall was full, but it was quiet. In the bathroom, I ran into Françoise (David). She was a tough left-wing feminist who was never afraid to take a stand and speak her mind.

“He hated feminists.” She was slumped over the sink trying to stop crying.

Another strong woman.
We need more of these strong women fighting for us in our nation's combat arms.

“He hated us but he killed these young women. How do I deal with that?”

I nodded sympathetically. “I feel guilty,” she continued. “I know I shouldn’t but I do.”

“I understand, Françoise, but it isn’t your fault they died. It’s his fault.”

“Yes, but one of the young women even said, ‘We are not feminist.’ Imagine! They blamed us, too.”

“No, they didn’t. She was just trying to save herself and the others.”

That she felt guilty surprised me at first. But I found guilt in many of the women I talked to. He wanted to kill them, prominent feminists, but he couldn’t get to them so he killed these innocent young women instead. Was it survivor guilt? No, it was another form of oppression. Blaming the victim is a component of oppression. It’s part of patriarchy and sexism and it is part of colonialism and racism. What young women today call “rape culture” is full of this kind of shaming and blaming.

Radical feminists think all acts of violence against women are political. Violence against women exists to stop women from fighting back, from achieving equality both at a personal and at a societal level. There’s little question that the École Polytechnique killer’s act was political, just as there is little question that it was also personal, coming out of a rage against women taking his place in society. With the exception of a few prominent feminists, at the time no one in Quebec was willing to accept this explanation.

The events of Dec. 6 reverberated through my body, my mind, and my memory. The pain of the original trauma of my father’s abuse and anger, and of all the male violence I had shut out of my mind for years and years, flooded my consciousness. Today we call it a trigger, but back then I didn’t really understand what was happening to me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Career feminist cunt Clemetine Ford wrote a book Fight Like A Girl. I flipped through a copy at Target while waiting for my kids and lo-and-behold the first passage I stopped at was a detailed description of one of her psychotic episodes. As I vaguely recall, she apparently had a panic attack wherein she lost the capacity to comprehend her physical form, and whereas some people ask the metaphorical question "who/what am I" she was literally stuck in a mental hell of being incapable of determining whether she was a female human or an eggplant parmigiana.

I was then, as I am now, confused as to how these people with their legion of admitted and broadcast mental illnesses believe they have the standing in any sense to be a leader, make demands of society, or tell anyone at all how to live their lives.

"The Deranged Alcoholic Homeless Man's Guide To Happiness" would make about as much sense.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This is what Judy Rebick, the writer of the above confession looked in 1990:

[Image: rebick_in_1990.jpg.size.custom.crop.496x650.jpg]

This is what she looks like more recently:

[Image: Judy_Rebick.jpg]

WYB?

I'm the King of Beijing!

At this rate.
What little family she may have, will indeed 'WB'.

Will bury.

Well, she's actually experienced little decline in appearance since 1990. Only maybe a half point drop in 30 years - well done! From a 1.5 to a 1.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (04-14-2018 10:07 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Well, she's actually experienced little decline in appearance since 1990. Only maybe a half point drop in 30 years - well done! From a 1.5 to a 1.

Yes, but it's like trading a penny stock on margin.

At those levels, losing half a point is still 33% of the entire account.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

For years, I have been trying to get some of my male friends - guys who are "allies" or consider themselves to be male feminists - to just read what feminists actually write.

There is an episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit from several years ago that is about the Bible. Those guys are ardent atheists, so they wanted to disprove as much of it as possible. I remember Penn saying that the quickest way to make any Christian an atheist is to have them actually read the Bible, cover-to-cover.

I feel the same way about Germaine Greer's books. The Female Eunuch is one of the most disgusting books ever written. I imagine this woman's "autobiography" hit many of the same talking points.

Forget women, we need to encourage as many men as possible to read these feminist "bibles". I know the rate of men supporting feminism is dropping in the general public, but it would be advantageous to anyone who is anti-feminist to convert as many as possible, as quickly as possible.

And no, that woman could look like a VS model, and it's still a WNB on general principle.

Currently out of office.

Quote: (04-14-2018 09:22 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Career feminist cunt Clemetine Ford wrote a book Fight Like A Girl. I flipped through a copy at Target while waiting for my kids and lo-and-behold the first passage I stopped at was a detailed description of one of her psychotic episodes. As I vaguely recall, she apparently had a panic attack wherein she lost the capacity to comprehend her physical form, and whereas some people ask the metaphorical question "who/what am I" she was literally stuck in a mental hell of being incapable of determining whether she was a female human or an eggplant parmigiana.

I was then, as I am now, confused as to how these people with their legion of admitted and broadcast mental illnesses believe they have the standing in any sense to be a leader, make demands of society, or tell anyone at all how to live their lives.

"The Deranged Alcoholic Homeless Man's Guide To Happiness" would make about as much sense.

And, these mentally ill women now run the western world.

War coming.

Quote: (04-14-2018 11:26 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

I remember Penn saying that the quickest way to make any Christian an atheist is to have them actually read the Bible, cover-to-cover.

Forget women, we need to encourage as many men as possible to read these feminist "bibles". I know the rate of men supporting feminism is dropping in the general public, but it would be advantageous to anyone who is anti-feminist to convert as many as possible, as quickly as possible.
And no, that woman could look like a VS model, and it's still a WNB on general principle.

I love Penn and Teller, but seriously every solid Christian has read the Bible front to back and can quote it. Muslims know the Quran by heart, and there are literally parts were Muhammad contradicts himself and then claims Satan took control of him to make him say that crap... and they still believe!

To that point, the number of male feminists is not dropping... it's rising dramatically. We may see a generation soon where over 50% of the male population are manboobs. Reading Feminist writing will not change their beliefs because Feminism is a functional religion and in order to stop believing they have to admit their current belief system and whole worldview is wrong.

How many people are willing to admit they have been duped for 10 years? Not fucking many.

The feminists control education. Until people opposed to their bullshit start getting involved in teaching... or are allowed to get involved... the number of brainwashed youths will just continue to rise.

She looks like she drives a Honda Element with faded plastic cladding that smells of catnip, human hair, and potting soil with a rear bumper with multiple dents in it because the back windshield so full of cliche progressive/liberal stickers she can't see when reversing. She uses faded, worn NPR tote bags to go shopping at Sprouts and parks crookedly in a disabled space without a placard because she self-diagnosed herself with fibromyalgia. She claims they're always out of her preferred organic toothpaste, is why her teeth look like that, you cis-male pig.

(((Judy Rebick))) is open Marxist whose entire life has been devoted to social justice. She was head of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women, which was the Canadian version of NOW. Except the NACSW was so far left that it made NOW look like RVF. She also had nationally syndicated opinion columns in the bigger newspapers and magazines during print's heyday of the 70's to the early 00's and has had multiple shows on both CBC television and radio.

Her entire life has been one of spewing poison. She has mostly been employed or been given grant money by the government of Canada; the Canadian taxpayer funding her hate-filled attempts to destroy both them and the nation. She is one of the main personalities in the movement that turned Canada into its current emasculated state.

And she's a mentally ill deranged harpy. Are big name feminists any other way?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Rebick

So feminsits are ugly, mentally ill and were abused as children. Tell me something I don't know.

Quote: (04-14-2018 09:28 PM)Suits Wrote:  

WYB?

Not even with your dick man.

Googled her and read her wiki, no single mention of a husband, "partner", kids or relationship. Won't be surprised if she shows up on the Truecaller app as 'Slumpbuster', 'Hatefuck' or 'I Hate my life'.

To be fair, that dude would have a stronger case than this woman.

Radical feminists think all acts of violence against women are political. Violence against women exists to stop women from fighting back, from achieving equality both at a personal and at a societal level.

If all acts of violence against women are political and incidents of oppression in service to patriarchy and misogyny, that's going to be a problem. It effectively gives any woman an out to do any act of violence she likes, up to and including attempting murder. If her would-be victim responds in self-defense, or police use force to prevent her, it's "muh violence against women!"

Read strictly, in her perfect world she could go around murdering men and boys with impunity. The victims couldn't retaliate without risking imprisonment for violence against women, nor could police intervene to stop her for the same reason.

Even female police using force to stop her would be illegitmate, on the grounds that the woman police officer is inflicting violence against a woman on behalf of a man.

Closing the asylums was a mistake.

ETA: Two things I'd like to see:

First, this idiotic assertion lends itself to a cartoon meme to go with the "feminist shovels shit over the wall" one. Feminist punches man repeatedly, man slaps her, feminist cries "Violence against women!"

Second, someone should write a companion to "The Handmaid's Tale" with the sexes reversed. The original is a feminist wet dream that feeds their ridiculous persecution complexes, but as a fictional presentation of how feminists think men would run things if they had complete freedom to do so, it's a brilliant unintentional glimpse via projection how feminists would arrange the world if given unfettered power. It would take very little to retool it into a damning indictment of feminism as a violent, hateful, oppressive, and insane sex-based ideology.

(((Rebick)))

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (04-15-2018 01:58 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

To be fair, that dude would have a stronger case than this woman.

I posted in the drunk thread saying deranged alcoholic homeless game doesn't seem like the worst alternative for a man, but Zep has been doing his best to prove me wrong. I hope he gets his act together.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (04-15-2018 03:25 PM)Alsos Wrote:  

Read strictly, in her perfect world she could go around murdering men and boys with impunity. The victims couldn't retaliate without risking imprisonment for violence against women, nor could police intervene to stop her for the same reason.

This is why in ancient times, women like this were called witches and were driven out of town or killed...usually by the other women.

Witches were women with criminal minds, with damaged, dangerous personalities, the haters and the crazies. But because they were women, they would never be jailed or punished for their crimes by men. Men automatically give a pussy pass to any woman, no matter how evil. It's actually part of our genetic makeup, we can't easily kill or punish women.

So, the other women would do it. They had no such qualms and knew all to well how destructive one of their own kind could be if allowed to spread her mental poison.

The witch with the poisoned apple was an analogy. It wasn't just chemical poison that witches were renowned for, but mental poison...their sick and hateful mental worldview which could infect young girls and ensnare otherwise decent men in a web of degraded white knighthood.

Now they run nations with nuclear strike capability. Look at the UK.

Feminism ruined 10 years of my life.

Quote: (04-15-2018 04:10 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

[...] Feminism is a functional religion and in order to stop believing they have to admit their current belief system and whole worldview is wrong.

How many people are willing to admit they have been duped for 10 years? Not fucking many.

I am one of them. I was raised by a feminist single mother who was constantly touting her bleeding heart liberal ideology. Hence, before I came across Jordan Peterson, who was able to use the familiar, academic tools of scientific evidence and logic to dismantle feminism, yours truly was one of these unfortunate souls who had bought into an ideology which prescribed that I ought to hate my own country, that I ought to despise a society that has given me so much in terms of material security and well-being, and that I should feel guilty or ashamed of my own natural sexual desires. This was all very frustrating, since my belief system at the time was such a poor representation of the external reality that I was rendered functionally inoperable in life. Needless to say, the whole time I was stricken with an unmistakable inner sense of the paradox of it all, a nagging feeling that these beliefs are not consistent with the world that I see through my own two eyes. Ken Wilber labeled this dissonance a "performative contradition."

For postmodernists, all knowledge is non-universal, contextual, constructivist, interpretive—found only in a given culture, at a given historical time, in a particular geopolitical location. Unfortunately, the postmodernists aggressively maintained that every one of its summary statements given in the previous paragraph were true for all people, in all places, at all times—no exceptions. Their entire theory itself is a very Big Picture about why all Big Pictures are wrong, a very extensive metanarrative about why all metanarratives are oppressive. They most definitely and strongly believed that it is universally true that there is no universal truth. They believed all knowledge is context bound except for that knowledge, which is always and everywhere transcontextually true. They believed all knowledge is interpretive, except for theirs, which is solidly given and accurately describes conditions everywhere. They believed their view itself is utterly superior in a world where they also believed absolutely nothing is superior. Oops.

Now, after taking the Red Pill, accepting that there is such a thing as absolute truth, and finding a lens through which to view the world that is much more powerful and coherent, and begining to get a grip on the natural order of life, I am sometimes bugged by a resentment towards feminism and postmodernism for having deprived me for so many years of any kind of understanding of what it means to be a man. But I am also grateful to writers like Roosh who have taken the Red Pill, pulled off the blinders, begun to explore the world with a clearer perspective, and courageously served others by sharing this important information.

On the other hand, during my feminist years, I still did perform pickup and banged many hot, albeit annoying, leftists. I've gained some useful insight from this experience about the human condition, and how humans tend to use scapegoats to understand their own god-given suffering. Women whose lives have been made immeasurably better by the sacrifices and toils of men will go as far as to say that men are "the problem" in today's society. In the Bible it says

16 To the woman [The Lord] said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

Genesis 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
Of course, a feminist will write off the entire Bible as a work of patriarchal propaganda. But those who appreciate its timeless wisdom will learn that woman's suffering is not the work of man, but the work of nature. Thus, by demonizing men, whose natural role is to protect and guide the woman through the hardships of life, a feminist is unfortunately increasing her own suffering.

Quote: (04-15-2018 11:31 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

This is why in ancient times, women like this were called witches and were driven out of town or killed...usually by the other women.

And 100 years ago, this woman's father and uncles would have had her committed to a mental asylum at an early age. She would have emerged docile or not at all.

Women like this are the flipside of Elliot Rodger. It's just that instead of them being direct and whining about being celibate they take it out on men more generally--through feminism.

BTW, even if she were hot, a woman wearing pins like that is to men what a necklace of garlic is to vampires.

@Leonard

You tell me what could go wrong when she:

Studied gender studies:
- https://www.theguardian.com/world/austra...-australia

Is elevated and given a platform by universities:
- https://www.usq.edu.au/current-students/...ntine-ford

Is elevated and given a platform by schools:
- https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-l...90e5dae120

Is elevated and given a platform by TV & the Media:
- https://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-...hy815.html

Is elevated and given a platform by the government (ABC):
- https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andre...36073a787b

Mental illnesses aside (that don't allow these people to have the awareness or logic to see what is reasonable and real), it's simply become too easy in developed Western countries for people who belong to social movements or groups to make a living or survive by piggybacking on those movements or groups, and being supported by a sick/unhealthy society for doing so.

The only way forward out of this is for there to be more strong, logic minded male leaders (in all areas of society) being developed (this development is going to come from men themselves - the system currently doesn't support this obviously) to lead themselves and society out of the confusion/outrage/safe space culture.

I actually think, from what I've seen in the last 1-2 years, there are more men's movements taking control and doing this. It's happening slow, but it is happening. People are starting to wake up.

Let me tell you, all the people I've come across in the SJW world - working for Google Translate, on scholarship with Drexel university, all that crap..

ALL OF THEM are incredibly average. Almost useless.

They are === living the life of luxury. The money just flows. They party all the time.

There is no relationship between meaningful work and reward for them, I mean that.. I mean chicks head banging at speakers all night until 10 in the morning then go up to their hotel room and do 60 mins at a computer screen and come back down to party and they are being paid a fortune, constantly travelling to new places like Kathmandhu, Cape Town, Macchu Picchu and they talk as if life just recognised how awesome they are and transported them to heaven but its all so awesome and blessed.

And they are by and large chicks and by and large average. Think 4s wearing ridiculous $5,000 sequin jackets - young Hilary/Chelsea Clintons.

A big component in their pay cheque status is their gender, their skin colour, their immigration status.

I kid you not... here in rural Vietnam when I'm negotiating some business on my street the poor farmers stare at their cheap android phones and flip out "why is Google Translate so shit?!"
I think to myself "Thank the Russian bitch that posted on Instagram her drink by the swimming pool in Marrakech..." (but don't get her pronouns wrong while you do that.)

The École Polytechnique massacre was committed by one Marc Lépine...

Birthname: Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi

Clearly another fucking white male, am I right?

At least it's just an opinion piece, so the Soyronto Daily Worker can't interject commentary about how 'brave' she is.