rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damn it. Help me on this

Damn it. Help me on this

Smoked up tonight, something I never really do.
Thought it it be a good idea to text to the girl I"ve had a single date with, and have plans at her place this weekend that "the reason I don't use snapchat is because a girl who looks like a troll sent nudes"
This was a misfire.
How do I "excuse" this tomorrow?

Damn it. Help me on this

Quote: (04-11-2018 05:37 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

Smoked up tonight, something I never really do.
Thought it it be a good idea to text to the girl I"ve had a single date with, and have plans at her place this weekend that "the reason I don't use snapchat is because a girl who looks like a troll sent nudes"
This was a misfire.
How do I "excuse" this tomorrow?

Dont

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Damn it. Help me on this

Yeah, who cares. How many girls don't have "creeps" sending them unwanted dick-pics? Unless this girl is the one who sent you the nudes, I don't see the issue.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Damn it. Help me on this

She doesn't know what I had done. Would sending something like "I might have had one too many lastnight and texted something stupid" really be a bad move?

Damn it. Help me on this

PT said correctly to not explain or apologize - it makes you look weaker.

Just ignore it and game her like normal.

Damn it. Help me on this

I'll ignore it.