rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GALNUC troubles

GALNUC troubles

Hi guys, I have been reading daybang and I seem to be having troubles with GALNUC. I am very good at the rambling part, but I just can't close and launch GALNUC. Can anyone give me some tips or examples of GALNUC. I know Roosh gave some, but I just still don't understand it. Also I'm 17 (18 soon)... So the age part will be a difficulty. But I'm off to uni soon, so I guess the age thing isn't too much of a big issue!

GALNUC troubles

I ask pretty directly, though I don't use German as the standard. I pick based on my knowledge.

"Kinda random, but are you *insert ethnicity here*"

Worked on a bank teller the other day. As I was walking out I suddenly turned to her and asked if she was native. She giggled and replied she was actually Mexican, but mostly Aztec blood. Born and raised in the deep South though so her accent was like any southern belle.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

GALNUC troubles

How many approaches have you done so far? Everything you need is already laid out in Daybang. If you're having trouble transitioning into galnuc, I'm going to suggest you just need more practice until you feel comfortable doing so. I'm not an expert though.

Good job learning game at such a young age too, I wish that I did the same.

GALNUC troubles

Quote: (04-10-2018 06:50 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

How many approaches have you done so far? Everything you need is already laid out in Daybang. If you're having trouble transitioning into galnuc, I'm going to suggest you just need more practice until you feel comfortable doing so. I'm not an expert though.

Eh, Idk if you would count them as approaches but I have tried daybang techniques on random people in coffee shops, I get good responses mostly, I am a naturally funny guy. But I am quite weird too, so I tone my weirdness down. But most people seem to talk to me and carry the convo on. It's just closing and getting the number which is the issue. I can never find the perfect window of oppurtunity!

GALNUC troubles

Quote: (04-11-2018 08:27 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2018 06:50 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

Eh, Idk if you would count them as approaches but I have tried daybang techniques on random people in coffee shops, I get good responses mostly, I am a naturally funny guy. But I am quite weird too, so I tone my weirdness down. But most people seem to talk to me and carry the convo on. It's just closing and getting the number which is the issue. I can never find the perfect window of oppurtunity!

Maybe just stick to girls [Image: wink.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

GALNUC troubles

Quote: (04-10-2018 09:54 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

I ask pretty directly, though I don't use German as the standard. I pick based on my knowledge.

"Kinda random, but are you *insert ethnicity here*"

Worked on a bank teller the other day. As I was walking out I suddenly turned to her and asked if she was native. She giggled and replied she was actually Mexican, but mostly Aztec blood. Born and raised in the deep South though so her accent was like any southern belle.

I always thought it was really funny asking an Asian or a black girl if she was German.

(Still works, though. They rarely skip a beat)