rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make anyone fall in love with you

Cool free eBook I found.

It's attached if you want to download it.

If there is anything you'd like to discuss about this subject or from this eBook please just ask it in this thread.

I'm still in the process of reading it myself ...along with Day Bang [Image: wink.gif]

[img]images/attachtypes/pdf.gif[/img]  How To Make Anyone Fall In Love With You.pdf (Size: 869.63 KB / Downloads: 30873)

Team Nachos

I'm skeptical, but I'll read.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-22-2011 07:38 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm skeptical, but I'll read.

Hey I'm just sharing with the community. There must be something useful in there.

Team Nachos

He he he... I read this book before I found game. I was still in college at the time.

Needless to say it didn't help. I don't remember if it was because of the book or because my brain couldn't yet grasp the concepts of attraction.

Be a man or at least act like one, full range of emotions, trust, vulnerability, awesome experiences together, awesome sex and done.

I have a difficult time reading books (especially non-fiction self help books) written by women. My brain can't seem to comprehend their styles of writing. Too many needless words.

I think the only book that I really enjoy that was written by a woman is Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind. (dat alpha male pimp rhett butler) Tons of Game in that book and I suspect Mitchell was clueless that she was writing an historical fiction novel about Game, women, and status in the upheaval of society. It's much better than the movie and worth a read. Excellent prose.

Quote: (09-22-2011 08:22 PM)raliv Wrote:  

I think the only book that I really enjoy that was written by a woman is Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind. (dat alpha male pimp rhett butler) Tons of Game in that book and I suspect Mitchell was clueless that she was writing an historical fiction novel about Game, women, and status in the upheaval of society. It's much better than the movie and worth a read. Excellent prose.

Picked this book up yesterday because I saw this post. I was out at the bar reading it while drinking a beer. A damn cute girl at the bar saw it mention she read it we talked for 30 seconds. I went out to smoke she came outside, asked for a smoke in which I used my usual line of 'only if you introduce yourself first' had good conversation and made out that night and I seeing her today. So not sure if I would have struck anything up with her if there wasn't this little conversation piece there. So thanks much my man. Btw, damn good book so far.

I would rather use this book as a prop at a cafe or bar than actually read it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-17-2011 03:16 PM)boxwino Wrote:  

Picked this book up yesterday because I saw this post. I was out at the bar reading it while drinking a beer. A damn cute girl at the bar saw it mention she read it we talked for 30 seconds. I went out to smoke she came outside, asked for a smoke in which I used my usual line of 'only if you introduce yourself first' had good conversation and made out that night and I seeing her today. So not sure if I would have struck anything up with her if there wasn't this little conversation piece there. So thanks much my man. Btw, damn good book so far.

That's cool man. I'm glad you hooked up a little. Can I ask what kind of bar it was that you went to?

I wouldn't mind bringing a book to read somewhere where people congregate.

I usually frequent sports bars, lounges, clubs and a few dive bars. I just don't see myself bringing a book to any of those places. There's just too much going on, music, talking ...etc.

Team Nachos

Quote: (10-17-2011 09:54 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2011 03:16 PM)boxwino Wrote:  

That's cool man. I'm glad you hooked up a little. Can I ask what kind of bar it was that you went to?

I wouldn't mind bringing a book to read somewhere where people congregate.

I usually frequent sports bars, lounges, clubs and a few dive bars. I just don't see myself bringing a book to any of those places. There's just too much going on, music, talking ...etc.

I live in Portland, OR. So there are lots of chill bars that are like a mix of sports/dive/lounge bars with outdoor tables. They can get packed on the weekends but weekdays/weeknights the traffic isn't crazy. Since I am unemployed and I hate reading at home I'll usually head out in the afternoon and read at an outside table and drink beer and smokes cigarettes. I prefer quieter slower paced atmospheres.

Quote: (10-17-2011 09:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I would rather use this book as a prop at a cafe or bar than actually read it.

It does indeed make a great prop.