rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you do if her last text answer is "XD" ?

I was texting with this Tinder girl 3 days ago, and we decided to go on a double date, me and my buddy, and she and her friend (one for each). A bit weird, but my convo lead to that (long story).

So she gave me her number and I was trying to get an instadate for the next day, and told her I was going to be with my buddy in a bar the next night, and that she could pass by it with her friend. But she said she was busy. (it was really rushed tbh) , I barely talked with her about personal life details or shit like that, I usually go straight to the date after I get the phone number.

So I had no choise but say, "ok , I will create a group later with my friend for us to arrange it".

Well her answer to that las phrase was simply "XD".

So i'm supposed to create the "whatsapp group" for the arrangement, and it was 3 days ago.

And when a girl answers like that, well boy... not a good sign. I havent talked to her in 3 days, and neither created the group because I was kinda busy with my stuff, and was thinking about creating it now, but im afraid its a bit late and she wont even remember me.

Would u even continue with this? Or an "XD" answer is definitelly gtfo?

Honestly I wouldn't even bother if this girl was an average one, but shes kinda 9/10.

Don't overthink this and just give it a go. What's the worst thing that can happen? That she flake and your ego gets a hit? Come on.

Forget about that group chat, you don't want to be a pussy who relies on your friend. Hit her up. Preferably you text her and when she responds you call her up and talk with her and do some casual small talk before you ask her about her calendar next week and if she's into you she'll help you to set up a date some night.

And then you forget all about double dating for the future. I've tried it, it almost always suck unless your wing is someone with at least A-level game but it just has this tendency to become formal and stiff in my experience and the chicks will cockblock each other.

Quote: (04-08-2018 04:03 PM)dosequis Wrote:  

Don't overthink this and just give it a go. What's the worst thing that can happen? That she flake and your ego gets a hit? Come on.

Forget about that group chat, you don't want to be a pussy who relies on your friend. Hit her up. Preferably you text her and when she responds you call her up and talk with her and do some small casual small talk before you ask her about her calendar next week and if she's into you she'll help you to set up a date some night.

And then you forget all about double dating for the future. I've tried it, it almost always suck unless your wing is someone with at least A-level game but it just has this tendency to become formal and stiff in my experience and the chicks will cockblock each other.
The point is that he is, so I was going to give it a try. (A-level)

I agree that the "group date" / "chat" is a pussy thing to do, and it was a mess to drive the convo in that direction, but honestly im stuck in that conversation now, and since I rushed it all the way, now I cant find out a way to reopen that convo after what I typed...

Me: "blah blah blah... I will do the group later"
She: "XD"
(and consider that there are barely 5 lines in the whatsapp chat, since y mostly chatted in tinder) //That was 3 days ago

That was a massive cockblock lol.

I think I will give it a try and get out of that double-date convo, but the chances of regaining her interest may be low as fuck now haha .

Creating a group chat to arrange a date or even suggesting it was a mistake, as you now know. Your supposed to be leading. It's been a few days, so she probably forgot about it anyway.

I'd either suggest a time/place to meet her one on one again, or say that hey me and my friend will b doing ______ on this date, you should come hang out it'll be fun, your friend is welcome to join too (obviously first option recommended, but second way also frames it so her friend doesn't have to come)

But yeah as you've suggested, probably will be a next, live and learn.

Quote: (04-08-2018 03:19 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

I was texting with this Tinder girl 3 days ago, and we decided to go on a double date, me and my buddy, and she and her friend (one for each). A bit weird, but my convo lead to that (long story).

The group date was your mistake. Get her out one on one. The foursome only complicates the matter. Maybe her friend doesn't like you. Or she doesn't like your friend. Getting one new girl is complicated enough, but you're aiming to compound the difficulty by inviting another two people in.

I get why she wanted to do it. A group date is low stakes and if it doesn't click, she can bounce with her friend after to soak up some attention. What I don't get is why you would go for that. And if she won't meet up one on one, she's not a good prospect.

In another situation though, where a girl lasted texted some emoticon or emoji after tentatively agreeing to something, texting "..." is a good way to restart the conversation and arrange the logistics.

Live and learn.

Dependa. In such case you can stop texting or challenge the girl ie "show me your real smile"

don't set up the group chat

pretend like it never happened

ask her out one on one at another stage

if she asks about the group chat at any stage just brush it off and say your friend couldn't make it