rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does game exist?

Does game exist?

I'm not so sure. I feel like women are only attracted to one thing: alpha males. How they measure alpha levels: through your body. If you muscular and have a square jaw then you're in.

They also look for money and social status. These are not natural traits though, they are commodities that the long term prostitute (wife/girlfriend) will want in return for offering her pussy to you. As soon as the cash or social status ceases, the pussy will be denied. She is not attracted to you. She is just making a rational choice.

So where does game fit into all of this? Girls choose partner selection based on only 1-3 factors: body and/or money and/or social status. The beauty of the girls you get is commensurate with the amount of the aforementioned traits/commodities you possess. If you lack in these departments, game is not going to increase your chances. If you rank high in these departments, lack of game is not going to drive girls away from you.

Maybe in borderline cases game might be a little relevant. But I think it makes more sense to spend your time trying to improve in those departments rather than trying to improve your game.

Does game exist?

Game doesn't exist. Neither does the mythical, out of reach thing called "sex". It's not real. Nobody has it.

Does game exist?

So a girl is attracted to the tall handsome man. Does she pull his pants down and suck his dick. No, the guy have to use his game to get her from a to b, lose cockblockers and her girls, break through LMR, get her out next morning, maintaining frame if he want to bang again.
Of course game exists

Does game exist?

double post delete.

Does game exist?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

Irish

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:00 AM)kbronik Wrote:  

[quote='seabridge' pid='1763889' dateline='1523185156']
So a girl is attracted to the tall handsome man. Does she pull his pants down and suck his dick. No, the guy have to use his game to get her from a to b, lose cockblockers and her girls, break through LMR, get her out next morning, maintaining frame if he want to bang again.
Of course game exists

Yes she will pull his pants down and suck his dick as long as he doesn't go full autist. Game=overrated. Meanwhile, non muscular average looking guy acts super alpha and girl will be like: aww ur such a good friend. It's like bitch.. why do you say that I wasn't even nice.. if I got any more alpha I would have literally bitch slapped you.

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:01 AM)kbronik Wrote:  

Yes she will pull his pants down and suck his dick as long as he doesn't go full autist. .

I'm sensing weaponized levels of autism here. Considering women pull my pants down and suck my dick even when I go full autist...

We need the RVF autism containment unit ASAP. Paging Suits

Does game exist?

Game denialism is definitely on the rise.

Does game exist?

Noobs are raiding forums without proper education, the same things being repeated endlessly and the same debates goes on indefinitely...

Sometime, I wonder if those aren't just shill sliding the good threads with meaningless ones.

[Image: 15XWAoa.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Does game exist?

The only time i got laid in my life is when i used Mystery Method 10 years ago. I fuck her in 3 days using MM. So it does exist.

Game does exist.

Does game exist?

Does johnbozz exist?

Does game exist?

[Image: frabz-WHAT-IF-I-TOLD-YOU-CHRISTIAN-GREY-...aa9f6d.jpg]

I will admit that there are a lot of snake oil salesman, and I have read a few of their books. Most of it is either outdated or complete bullshit Any one who tells you that they can get you laid regularly without a lot of personal work is conning you. According to his books, Roosh does not prescribe to this. The average is about 2 years of solid work on your part to get to master level of gaming according to him.

Money, status, and looks give you a leg up, but they are not deal breakers for all but the most shallow of women. Take google search for cult leaders, here are three of the most widely known:
[Image: article-2286616-185FBD8A000005DC-40_634x703.jpg]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-01-05-at-2.07.32-PM.png]
[Image: list-5-cult-leaders-jim-jones-E.jpeg]

These guys were swimming in pussy during their reign as cult leaders. They are not good looking, were at the low end of the social status spectrum, and were basically broke. Trust me there are more and all fit the same category.

Don't ever forget that you can improve your looks, wealth, and social status by hard work.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Does game exist?

It depends on how you define "game."

If you think you can be short, fat, poor and just spit a lot of dope lines and pull super hot women, that's a myth.

Game is very complex. It involves a myriad of concepts -- physical fitness, wealth, ability to interact with women, hobbies, text messaging, masculinity, purpose, etc.

It's not just "peacocking" and using canned openers.

Does game exist?

OP, first of all what have you tried to get women?

Have you thought about why it didn't work for you?

Does game exist?

[Image: 71azht1WUpL._SL1024_.jpg]

Does game exist?

Put it like this, If you're a 10 then you don't have to work as hard, but if you have 0 game then your chances are still lower. Yes, there will be women who will suck and fuck a guy who's a 10 on the spot no matter how idiotic he is, but that goes for all levels. A guy that's a 10 in all levels of getting women usually has that luck. A guy with 10 money can have almost any woman, a guy with 10 status can get almost any woman, and a guy with 10 charisma can charm his way into almost any bed...

With that said, like HankMoody said, game comes with a lot of parts. It's not about simple openers, or peacocking. It's about being a fun interesting bloke around a woman, to the point where she HATES when you leave.

Game to me isn't just what you say but pretty much all of LMS (looks, money, status) Where if you're a 5 you work your way up physically to a 7. Where if you're broke you make enough money to fund a life YOU WANT (not she wants)

Game does NOT equal genuine charisma. But rather points you to the right directions an give you strategies to develope charisma

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Does game exist?

Not sure if troll or not, I thought everyone in here was supposed to have some level of game or have read Bang before joining, it's like people are getting lazy nowadays

Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 10:46 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

[Image: frabz-WHAT-IF-I-TOLD-YOU-CHRISTIAN-GREY-...aa9f6d.jpg]

I will admit that there are a lot of snake oil salesman, and I have read a few of their books. Most of it is either outdated or complete bullshit Any one who tells you that they can get you laid regularly without a lot of personal work is conning you. According to his books, Roosh does not prescribe to this. The average is about 2 years of solid work on your part to get to master level of gaming according to him.

Money, status, and looks give you a leg up, but they are not deal breakers for all but the most shallow of women. Take google search for cult leaders, here are three of the most widely known:
[Image: article-2286616-185FBD8A000005DC-40_634x703.jpg]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-01-05-at-2.07.32-PM.png]
[Image: list-5-cult-leaders-jim-jones-E.jpeg]

These guys were swimming in pussy during their reign as cult leaders. They are not good looking, were at the low end of the social status spectrum, and were basically broke. Trust me there are more and all fit the same category.

Don't ever forget that you can improve your looks, wealth, and social status by hard work.

Yea but those guys did not use game to get pussy, they used social status. Girls did not get wet for them/were not actually attracted to them: they made a rational choice. The thought "he is popular.. if I want to beat all the other girls in the girly jealously competition and get the most attention, I want to be with the most famous guys, so I make the rational choice to associate myself with him even though I am not attracted to him." Every girl is an attention whore on instagram. It is in their nature. They like attention. That is why they go with high social status guys, not because they are attracted to them, and not because they used game.

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 11:06 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

OP, first of all what have you tried to get women?

Have you thought about why it didn't work for you?

My problem is not being able to meet enough women in the right context. The girls much lower than me in terms of looks, they always came to me, no matter what I said to them. I even tried acting like a beta around them and they still were eager to suck my dick and call me daddy. Like they exhibited typical behaviour of a girl when she likes a guy... they acted submissive and shy and insecure around me. I could just tell by the look in their eyes they wanted me D. Of course, I have a certain cut off in terms of standards so I didn't fuck any of those fugly bitches. But any time I wanted to pick up a girl more on my own level, they either friendzoned me or just told me no, no matter how alpha I was or what I said or what I did. I also see this in other guys: guys who are bigger but are beta pussies have girlfriends, but skinnier guys who are alpha don't get shit, because women don't use game to assess their options, they only care about body/money/social status. But so far no girl who was non fugly let me in. But that is because I asked out maybe 5 of them in the past 8-9 months (which is when I started to look for a girlfriend). Them is too small of a sample size. I may be able to find a girlfriend if I meet enough women. But the problem is not having anywhere to meet enough women. Also, every year it becomes even more difficult to pick up girls in real life because more and more women are turning to online dating and so once they see how easy online dating is for them then they don't give real life guys a chance.

Does game exist?

If we are all living in a computer simulation and none if this really exists, is game real then?

Spooky.

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 01:10 PM)kbronik Wrote:  

Yea but those guys did not use game to get pussy, they used social status.

The foundation of game is confidence. When you are a two-bit thug like Charles Manson, that confidence is nothing but false-bravado. It's not based on any real accomplishment in life. But guess what? Women's reptilian brain-stems don't know the difference. They respond to the signals and have a hard time distinguishing the poseurs from the real-deal. I'm not sure in the end they really care anyway, since they are only in it for the tingles. They're not out to give men awards for virtue or genuine accomplishment in life.

Does game exist?

These Sluthate / Lookism/ LMS-Is-Everything guys are littering the comments sections of every YouTube video and every forum and every group and pretty much any Internet related manosphere space out there.

Someone needs to write the ultimate article addressing each of their claims in detail so that we can we can simply copy&paste it whenever they show up.

-

"Yes she will pull his pants down and suck his dick as long as he doesn't go full autist."

Do you actually believe this? Girls will only really do these with celebrities. Even then, they still have to make sure they don't trigger her anti-slut defense.

"I also see this in other guys: guys who are bigger but are beta pussies have girlfriends, but skinnier guys who are alpha don't get shit, because women don't use game to assess their options, they only care about body/money/social status."

I know many skinny and short guys with girlfriends...Keep in mind that having a girlfriend is a different matter than getting laid as much as possible. It's not hard for an average guy to get a girlfriend within his social circle.

"But so far no girl who was non fugly let me in. But that is because I asked out maybe 5 of them in the past 8-9 months (which is when I started to look for a girlfriend). Them is too small of a sample size."

Indeed it is.

How would you define 'game?' You talk about LMS, but keep in mind that status blends with game quite a bit. Much of game is adopting the behaviors of a high status man.

Does game exist?

FaceandLMS came up with a video that pretty much gave every nerd, social outcast and everything else a reason to feel even more pitiful....His youtube videos are powerful but i feel one should try to "look max" I think that's the term they use. instead of just giving up.

Give any 10 a horrible haircut, 20 pounds of fat, bad clothes, and no game and watch as that same guy fails with women

it works in reverse

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Does game exist?

Quote: (04-08-2018 02:25 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

These Sluthate / Lookism/ LMS-Is-Everything guys are littering the comments sections of every YouTube video and every forum and every group and pretty much any Internet related manosphere space out there.

Someone needs to write the ultimate article addressing each of their claims in detail so that we can we can simply copy&paste it whenever they show up.

I could write one, the problem is that their claims are filled with such ridiculous strawman arguments that they can't really be rebutted.

Likely I'll just write a "balanced guide to the looks argument" or something.

Does game exist?

Who cares if looks get the job done? I pick a woman based on looks, you think she's going to do any different?

Look better or fuck your hand.