rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber Pool Game

Uber Pool Game

Since I've started taking Uber Pool and Uber Express, there have been quite a few attractive 20 somethings sharing my ride, but either they are buried in their phones or are in the front seat while I'm in the back so it's been tough to initiate a conversation. Has anyone had success getting numbers from this?

Uber Pool Game

I've gotten two numbers from it, though neither of them led to a date or a meetup (one I'm still texting with so its still in play). Both of them were in the context of a ride around ~9-10pm as I'm heading out for the night, and we were the only ones in the car besides the driver and both sat in the back. It's unusual for people to sit in the passenger seat if its only two riders from my experience. In both cases I played the "lets meet up later in the night, give me your number" line after casual conversation. Most girls I've ridden with are open to talking.

One of my good buddies took an Uber Pool a while back with another friend after finishing a night at 2am when the uber also picked up two girls also leaving the bars. Somehow they managed to convince the girls to come to their spot and they each fucked one of them. This was a crazy enough story that it convinced me to take Uber Pool at least on occasion haha.

Uber Pool Game

thread-54767...24670.html

Hank Moddy wrote about this two years ago

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Uber Pool Game

Back in Jan, I chatted up a girl in a Lyft line. I was in a particularly talkative mood as 1) I was on my way to my first SA date and 2) was slightly drunk. I did not ask for the digits.

She hits me up on FB chat a few weeks later, saying how she found the convo engaging and wanted to go on a date. Got the date, got to first base, but fumbled because...I don't know, I seemed ticked off when she re-scheduled date 2 at the last minute.

Regardless - the experience showed the value of Lyft Line/Uber Pool as at least a warm-up tool.

Uber Pool Game

Quote: (04-04-2018 08:24 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

thread-54767...24670.html

Hank Moddy wrote about this two years ago

My bad, just searched for Uber, not UberPool

Uber Pool Game

UberPool is easy to get conversations going. I rarely get romantic interest from it, but that likely because I'm older and not in as good of shape as you young bucks. It should be like shooting fish in a barrel for you guys.

Uber Pool Game

I was in a pretty bad mood and took an Uber pool home early in the night, maybe around 11ish. On the way, stopped to pickup two girls. I know this goes against most theories but was a gentleman and volunteerd to move to the front seat while also closing the door for them as they got in the back. They both seemed to like the gesture and commented on how there’s no gentleman anymore. They ended up asking me for my number and wanted to meet up. Our schedules never ended up working out and they left to visit a different city a few days later. Either way, I didn’t do much and could have at least had a meetup if not for my busy schedule.

Uber Pool Game

I've actually started wondered if I'd get more lays from uber driving than night game. I'd think the way to play uber pool would be to bring mini bottles for shots, although the driver might not love it. Maybe break them out, say you want to but that it wouldn't be fair to the driver, then suggest doing the shots at your place or their place.

Uber Pool Game

In December, I pulled a girl from a Santacon event and she got us an UberPool to head back to my place. We picked up a cute drunk chick who was heading home from the bar next door.

I was buzzed and was cracking jokes to everyone. As soon as she got in the car I also teased the new girl about how it took 10 minutes for the Uber guy to find her in a sea of other drunk white girls. I was sandwiched in between both girls in the back seat.

The new girl warmed up to us a lot as I kept running my mouth. Out of nowhere she pokes me and asks if I want to hang out while simultaneously presenting me her phone to put my number in - she either didn't pick up on the vibe that I was taking the other girl home, or just wanted to make me squirm (successful).

I was 80% sure the girl I was pulling didn't see or hear any of this since the driver had the radio blasting, but I was just too nervous to take the phone from her. I tried to smoothly change the subject and when she realized I was rejecting her offer, she was a bitch for the rest of the ride.

Later I would find out my girl would be totally interested in bringing a third into the mix. Opportunity blown. [Image: dodgy.gif]

UberPool is isolation at its finest. Super helpful to my style of game.