rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Famous sportsmen cleared of rape, feminists protest

For those who do not know, 2 rugby players in Ireland and who have played for the national team have been found not guilty of rape, unanimously i might add, this week after an 8 week trial. And what is the result? This:

This article - https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-ne...0-12275378 - has more footage on the protests and some background to the story.
There is also going to be a protest outside the teams ground this Friday - https://www.irishnews.com/news/northerni...t-1293765/ - when they play their first home match since the verdicts.
Can you imagine the reaction if they were found guilty and men started protesting? There would be an uproar.

In the last 24 hours, a 3rd player has also been suspended because of a comment in a whatsapp message - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-uni...-12299903. The message he sent was "Did any sluts get fucked?"

Rugby in Ireland is governed by the union, and any players playing for one of the four professional teams in Ireland are effectively paid for by the union. This system has meant that the best Irish players tend to stay in the country rather than going to England or France for more money. Also, to play for the national side, generally you have to play in Ireland - a player was dropped from the national side after announcing he was going to play in France next year.

The two players in question were suspended by their club and country since the charges were made and haven't played since June/July last year and a review by the club and union is currently underway. The rugby season ends in about 2 months so its unlikely they will be back next year.
There is also a good chance that both players will effectively be released by their clubs due to financial pressures from sponsors and will effectively be forced to leave the country and not play for the country again. Some local media are already advocating for this position - https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunda...9661.html.

I am starting to think that the world has seriously lost it and that I will record any encounters in the future just to be safe.

Trial by media, painted them in the worst possible light.

Am reminded of Ched Evans who had his life destroyed, same types of protests when clubs wanted to take him on after his conviction was overturned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ched_Evans#Rape_trial

A womans word seems to be worth twice that of a mans in todays world, if you're famous you need to be extra careful.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (04-04-2018 09:57 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Am reminded of Ched Evans who had his life destroyed, same types of protests when clubs wanted to take him on after his conviction was overturned.

A womans word seems to be worth twice that of a mans in todays world, if you're famous you need to be extra careful.

I had forgotten about him actually. I was also remembering John Leslie from many years back. Never been on TV since.

Quote: (04-04-2018 10:01 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2018 09:57 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I had forgotten about him actually. I was also remembering John Leslie from many years back. Never been on TV since.

Yeah he was the start of all of this guilty until proven innocent stuff in my mind, was like a watershed moment and its just carried on from there.

I saw he got accused there again recently, scheduled for trial soon. He had a few allegations against him since the first trial, never found guilty of anything.

The whole thing stinks.

For the uninitiated - These Are the Stakes.

next year is the World Cup in Japan. Its touted as the World's Third Largest Sporting Event (sounds like a PR claim but still..).

New Zealand are the undisputed best team in the world.

Their nearest traditional rivals, Australia and South Africa, have dropped way behind them. England were looking good, ranked No. 2 but they have crashed down the ratings after a terrible New Year. Ireland comfortably beat them a few weeks ago.

Ireland just swept the European competition, are ranked No. 2 in the world and could well win the big one next year.

Ireland comfortably beat New Zealand a couple of seasons ago. New Zealand have had wobbles, noticeably last summer, and it wouldn't be beyond belief if they were to lose before they even got to meet Ireland in the tournament. The other sides hold no fear for Ireland.

One of the acquitted rugby stars is Paddy Jackson. He is No. 2 in his position to Jonny Sexton - Ireland's key player.

In the last World Cup Sexton got injured but Paddy Jackson also got injured. The responsibilities fell to Ian Madigan, the third choice, who acquitted himself reasonably well. But then he went to France for the money - thus ruling himself out of contention for Ireland.

The key talking point was that Paddy Jackson better stay fit or Jonny Sexton, prone to injury and targeted by the opposition because of this, would be overplayed and 'broken' come the tournament.

Ireland tour Australia this Summer. Take your best team, beat Australia and keep the momentum and confidence going? or give him a rest ahead of the World Cup next year?

Simple. Take Paddy Jackson.

Except now Paddy has been sidelined because of this stupid phuqing accusation. He might have to leave Ireland to play elsewhere and thus take himself out of the running for the national team.

So now everyone's talking up young Joey Carberry as Sexton's replacement - 'is he ready??' NO. 'but seriously, is he ready??' NO.

This is Ireland's chance at the World Cup. Paddy Jackson was a big part of that. Now its all being fucked over by a, yes, 'silly girl' who felt embarrassed at what she did of her own free will.

Ched Evans has never played football for Wales again. He had his conviction overturned. Then new evidence was found that led to him being found Not Guilty at his re-trial. The Wales Manager made it clear the door was firmly shut because his name was tarnished, even after being found Not Guilty by the court. Man was in his sporting prime.

Where were the protests over Telford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Warrington, Aylesbury? Oh I forgot .. there were protests.. the Somali community turned out in force each time one of their men was arrested and convicted for gang rape.

Could not make this shit up..

It almost like feminism would be an evil demon that barks and cries and curses and threatens when it's acolytes fail to deliver the regular sacrifice consisting of blood and condensed suffering of innocent men.

I followed this case closely, and so did pretty much everyone in Ireland at the time. What it basically came down to was a lack of evidence and an inability by the jury to believe the story. One of the most important revelations during the case was that one of the girl's friends came into the room during the alleged rape, and she was asked to join in by the boys (...join in on a rape?) but she left. She said that what was transpiring in the room did not look non-consensual, and the "victim" did not ask for her help. I believe this was one of the worst moments in the case for the complainant.

If this was "rape" how did the "victim" make it clear she wasn't interested? She followed one of the players upstairs to a bedroom twice, and at no point was held down or was made to feel threatened, even by her own admission.

This is simply a case of a drunk starfucker who was spit-roasted by two jocks. The guilt and shame felt by the girl would have been tremendous since pretty much all of their respective friends would have known about what happened.

This girl was 19 at the time, and I think a lot of these young, stoopid girls have absolutely no comprehension about what actual rape is. The feminist narrative has encouraged these whores to think that any regret or shame felt afterwards is enough to go to the police.

MGGA

Make Groupies Great Again

Who was it who posited the notion that aside from post-slut shame & guilt.

There's the element of attention whoring & status whoring by saying - "I was assaulted by that famous guy over there...! While you were only assaulted by your creepy co-worker!"

Was it AB?

Quote: (04-04-2018 09:45 AM)mcgooie Wrote:  

Rugby in Ireland is governed by the union, and any players playing for one of the four professional teams in Ireland are effectively paid for by the union.

Only four professional rugby teams in the entire country? Sounds like a tiny little nation.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^There are professional teams beneath that tier (same in Wales and Scotland) but that's not where the money is, the big money.. the international caps.. international recognition.. European cup competition (one match was played at the Nou Camp with a 99,000 attendance).. is with the provincial teams .. and having a small number of teams to focus resources on has worked well for Ireland, and is beginning to pay off for Wales and Scotland.

Rugby is mainly an ABC1 Middle-class sport in Ireland, a favourite of the 'prawn sandwich' corporate crowd, and so prone to unpleasant levels of white knighting from low T, soy boy journalists.

Honestly can't listen to this shit for more than 10 seconds at a time. need ear bleach.

ps. .... WNB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVLXcr5v68&t=105s

The IRFU doesn't contract players for all 4 provinces, just those who are also in the Irish national team squad as well I believe, which does include Jackson but not his mate who also plays for Ulster. So it will be interesting to see if there's a difference in how Jackson and Olding continue their careers.

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:04 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

^There are professional teams beneath that tier (same in Wales and Scotland) but that's not where the money is, the big money.. the international caps.. international recognition.. European cup competition (one match was played at the Nou Camp with a 99,000 attendance).. is with the provincial teams .. and having a small number of teams to focus resources on has worked well for Ireland, and is beginning to pay off for Wales and Scotland.

That's actually not that bad for a country that can be driven across in about two hours.

I'm the King of Beijing!

< Look - we all know that women can ruin a man's life with just a mere accusation.

There was a case sometime ago where a bitch accused UK soccer players of the same thing. Luckily for them they had it all on tape and released the footage. Even mainstream news sites showed part of the footage. Needless to say - nothing came out of the rape accusation and the feminazis had nothing.

Every famous man need to have a recording device set up at home and even a mobile one at his hotel. Bitches be crazy these days. And I think the UK footballers did not even get charged for unlawful recording or some crap. The media quickly buried the case and the cops did not bother persecuting the issue further. Of course the woman got away on a pussy pass like always.

I feel mortified when i think of the millions of anonymous men who are falsely accused of rape, Even when you get cleared these feminist fuckers find ways to still blame you(" He was an asshole to her, He deserves it") But if i say that girls should look after themselves when their drunk. For some reason i'm an monster and should be killed. It's a very scary time man.

Quote: (04-05-2018 09:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:04 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

That's actually not that bad for a country that can be driven across in about two hours.

We get it. Ireland is contemptible because God made it a relatively small landmass and then gave man the ability to create combustion engines to add insult to injury.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Let's not forget the Duke Lacrosse team's non-scandal of 2006. Practically the whole team was accused of raping a stripper. The season was called off and they were shamed beyond belief. I think the coach had to resign. (I'd use old articles for reference here, but the mainstream media was so biased it's not worth it.)

Feminist blogs went insane with accusations, none of which turned out to be true. This is part of what helped me find the manosphere. I was looking for alternative viewpoints.

Turned out nothing happened. The lacrosse players were not guilty. The stripper had lied. The media had tarnished the reputation of innocent college boys. Oops.

There is a concerted effort on the part of the media, feminists, and academics to paint white jocks as "rapists" and to equate sports culture with rape culture. It's bullshit, but time and time again the media feeds the public these "scandalous" stories that turn out to be nothing.

So last week a Feminist group in Belfast took out an advertisement in the biggest local newspaper calling on the players to be sacked....

A few days later, supporters took out their own ad asking for the players to be reinstated.

The team played last night and approximately 250 feminists protested. And the result? This morning the players got fired:
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/...06430.html

The narrative l hear lately from the baying mob is not that they were found innocent, just not guilty thus justifying the witch hunt.

Female rationale on full display.

Any minute now we're going to see a player strike of epic proportions that will cripple entire leagues until the corporate wing of sports vows to cease tossing players under the bus every time feminists start screaming at them.

Just kidding. They'll turn up to the next game wearing pink tops for breast cancer awareness like a pack of faggots and tow the line right up until contact sports are outlawed all together.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Can’t spot the text but basically these two players have been fired from Ulster Rugby even though they were acquitted.

https://news.sky.com/story/protests-at-u...l-11329708

So even when you win, you lose. This is how the leftists and the SJWs get you now. Shame on utter rugby for having no spine and saying ‘these men were acquitted in a court of law’

I was talking to some friends about this earlier, it’s fucking terrible but these are international rugby players, they’ll be fine. They’ll pick up fat contracts in France somewhere where the attitude to banging groupies would be a Gallic shrug.

Oh it just gets better in Irish sport.

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R - women's version team of Men's sport Gaelic football team have the kind of coach that male players normally get on fine with.

However things do not go as planned and so they host an Emergency Press Conference about their resultant hurt feelings.

Soy Boy Cuck Journalists all over it and suitably upset themselves. === This is just Too Funny.

People in the comments saying things like "Man up'' and saying that this is ridiculous.
Well, where were they when two good rugby players were found Not Guilty and yet still had their international careers ruined.
Ruined because.. #upsetwomen . [Image: catlady.gif]
I've partied with LGBTQ++ people in their own environments and all you hear is talk of "sl^ts getting f*£ked", that kind of talk is all the rage amongst rough tough anarcho-feminists getting drunk - one international standard player using that same phrase and now the two of them have to see out their careers abroad.
Ched Evans (international soccer player - career ruined) all over again.

Back to our upset ladies..
"Mental health!" "can you call people lazy..? These days..?" and the panic on the presenters face.
So desperate not to get into trouble himself.
"This is not hot air.."These are not just "..feelings". (Sure about that?) "Mental health!" "What have they got to gain from turning up to press conferences and bursting into tears?" (Gee, I wonder - seems to be working out pretty well for them so far judging by all this breaking news! and the anxiety on display here.)

How come there aren't any victim-jamborees and tears in Men's sports when players fall out with/ have slanging matches with their coaches?
Shurely this is underlining some pretty major female stereotypes and gender differences here ?

And to top it all off - the last few seconds, the final segment, "now we go to a male athlete who KILLED his opponent (also male) in the ring and had to deal with THAT whilst carrying on in the sport".
But ---- lets talk about female feelings... getting upset over the subject of..... .... upset female feelings..

Seems like a pretty level playing field we have got ourselves here.