rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study trip to Poland for 5 days

Study trip to Poland for 5 days

My university class and I are going to Poland, Lodz in 3 weeks and i was wondering about a few things. Since this will be the first time im gaming outside of my country, i wanna be prepared. I have read quite a lot on here about Poland, that the average girl is very pretty etc, that the girls don't mind one night stands, and tinder is a popular thing there etc... But other than that i don't know anything about the culture.

I am currently thinking about trying out Tinder, setup a profil, buy tinder+ for 10$ and set my destination to Poland, Lodz. And collect as many matches and numbers until i will go there in 3 weeks. By that way minimizing the potential flakes and optimizing my match count. Sort out who seems serious and who's not already.

First question, if i setup an online dating profile and actually get to meet up with these girls, do i tell them that i am only here for 5 days? So they know we don't have time for 2nd and 3rd date? I read somewhere that if some girls sense you're only there for a few days they assume you just want to fuck and therefor won't go out with you. Or do i just make my intention clear that i just want to fuck and move on.

Second question, what else than tinder should i use? Badoo? What's some good online dating sites do they use over there.

Third question, I am 5'11, athletic, brown eyes, dark hair, italian/greek looking, but often get mistaken as Arabic/Turkish. I look different than your average Norwegian blond guy. Is that a bad thing in Poland? I read somewhere also that there's a lot of prejudice some places in Poland, and you will be in disadvantage, but yet another thread that said if you're darker skinned, your chances will be better since you will stick out from the average polish guy. Not sure which one to believe in.

Last question, do you think it's possible to get something in merely 5 days. I will be doing studying/school work all morning and until the afternoon, so gaming will be from afternoon and night mostly. Also no drinking since i will be getting up early the next day for more studying. Thinking about going out and seeing the night life in Lodz, and also game a little at the university i will be staying at. I have no idea about the night life in Poland, so i would love to hear a little bit to be prepared.

Is there any other things i need to prepare before the trip? Other than installing Whatsapp, which is important according to everyone here.