rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretending to be rich tinder spoof datasheet around the world

Ok guys I am not genetically gifted like a lot of people.

I have tried tinder gps spoofing without any pics showing pics of wealth and only got 3 matches in columbia, 0 in london, 0 in france.

So I decided to just fake being rich and put a pic of my driving a porsche as my main pic.

The matches in the west were still shit. I got 8 matches in london and like 2 in france. These women don't even respond.

Anyways so I spoof to poland, warsaw and I get about 15 matches. Few women want to meet up just having a regular convo. I tested out 7 of my matches if they were dtf. I just asked them to bang straight up. They either ignored me or were rude back.

Russia around 12 matches. I just asked them to straight up bang. I should have tested a regular convo. They pretty much ignored my.

Columbia around 16 matches. Asked them all if they just wanted to bang. 2 were down to bang.

Brazil: around 10 matches. Ask then to bang and no response once again.

Mexico: Around 10 matches ask them all to bang and no response

Bolivia: Around 10 matched ask them all to bang and no response.

So how do you think a fake rich guy should behave on tinder to get laid around the world.

Quote: (03-22-2018 09:05 AM)Markcrist Wrote:  

I have tried tinder gps spoofing without any pics showing pics of wealth and only got 3 matches in columbia, 0 in london, 0 in france.

So I decided to just fake being rich and put a pic of my driving a porsche as my main pic.

The matches in the west were still shit. I got 8 matches in london and like 2 in france. These women don't even respond.

Anyways so I spoof to poland, warsaw and I get about 15 matches. Few women want to meet up just having a regular convo. I tested out 7 of my matches if they were dtf. I just asked them to bang straight up. They either ignored me or were rude back.

Russia around 12 matches. I just asked them to straight up bang. I should have tested a regular convo. They pretty much ignored my.

Columbia around 16 matches. Asked them all if they just wanted to bang. 2 were down to bang.

So how do you think a fake rich guy should behave on tinder to get laid around the world.

[Image: giphy.gif]

You need to start reading this forum and some books on game an life
And hit the gym and start dressing better
An stop making threads.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (03-22-2018 09:18 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

You need to start reading this forum and some books on game an life
And hit the gym and start dressing better
An stop making threads.

How much is not being "gifted" and how much is not busting your ass and having your shit together? Do you have big muscles and a lean waist? Is your fashion on point? You don't need a pic with a porsche to project an image of success, just dressing well can do most of it.

There's a thread on here where guys pretend to be rich and shore semi pros on Seeking Arrangement.

That thread may be of interest to you:

thread-21493.html

What a waste of time.

"Datasheet"

Time to get out of mommy’s basement bro.

Big difference in being subtle and showing you have wealth and creating a shitty profile with a fake picture of a guy in a porsche. All girls want guys with money, but that doesn't mean any girl is going to hop on your cock because of it unless you're going on backpage and handing a hooker money for sex.

OP has convinced me that women can smell fraud and desperation.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^Women really do have a 6th sense regarding that stuff. The hamster causes them to ignore it very often, but the sense itself is truly impeccable.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I just don't understand why OP isn't convincing these chicks.

This is a troll, probably a woman, and she's going to write an article about how we're getting discounts on gold-digger pussy. Don't tell her shit.

Quote: (03-22-2018 08:31 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP has convinced me that women can smell fraud and desperation.

hahah yep

major lol at any rich guy putting up a photo of himself "driving a porsche"

Markcrist is probably low value as fuck.

Quote: (03-22-2018 11:03 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Markcrist is probably low value as fuck.

What's the spread on Markcrist not hitting the gym?

I'm the King of Beijing!

1. Hit the gym to make up for not being "genetically gifted"
2. Focus on actually becoming rich instead of wasting your time living a fake life to get girls on Tinder.

3. Face surgery

OP can you screen shot and post some of these messages? I want to see what your Google translate conversations with the Colombianas were like.

Unfortunately they won't fuck with your car but with you so showing off won't work well.

I spoofed my location to Columbia and used a picture of me in a huge fight against 30 white knights at the club. Maximum tinder level achieved.

Unfortunately this didn't work when I spoofed to Colombia. I got a 100% response rate but they all asked me to give them $3 for a taxi and of course I'm not going to simp like that.

If you're going to pretend to be rich by setting up your Tinder with baller pics, at least be in the country, take them on dates, and play the part. Da fuq? It wouldn't even cost much to go all the way through with the acting

Most boring thread of 2018

His other thread below....... when is the ban coming?

thread-67600-page-3.html

This troll has a total of ten posts and two garbage threads. He refused to take the hint with the amount of flak heaped upon him in his first Tinder thread.

[Image: attachment.jpg38730]   

[Image: RqkY0UQ.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral