rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Munich Girls: The Datasheet

This is the first datasheet I put out, so I want to make an important point upfront: All of the info on any datasheet is highly subjective, starting with quality of the girls (different tastes) to evaluation of clubs (good/ bad night, weekday, time of the year, etc.). It becomes more objective if you have more datasheets about one particular place, but take a single sheet for what it is: An opinion, or the report of a subjective experience!

With that beeing said, I spent 6 days in Munich, going out almost every night. It's a city that's actually not that different from my hometown Vienna, but smaller and less interesting. Take a look at the central square (Marienplatz), the Hofbräuhaus, the BMW factory, the Allianz Arena (FC Bayern München) and the Pinakothek (Art Museum). Public transport is good, about 18 Euros for a weeklong ticket for the subway. Everybody was preparing for and talking about Oktoberfest, which is under way right now.

Girls: Munich girls have a reputation for being snobbish/ arrogant, but I did not find this to be true. My native language is German too, but most girls should speak decent English. I haven't gamed seriously in too many places in the world yet, but would say they are ok approachable, but not super approachable. I find it about as hard or as easy as in Vienna or Amsterdam. Quality is not good, IMO, though at night the stunners seem to come out - girls in the club at night are A LOT prettier than what you tend to see during the day on the streets. Don't ask me why, I have seen similiar stuff in Prague. Most guys in Munich seemed pussies, I didn't see many approaching. Take a look at these club pics (register for full size pics):

http://www.clubstars.net/login

I'm a beginner, and I could have had several make-outs over these days, but ejected for (in hindsight) stupid reasons. On one day I pulled and went back to the girl's place with her, which was the first SNL of my life and felt like a major breakthrough.

Venues: The city is pretty much dead from sunday to tuesday (like most European cities), on sunday we literally couldn't even find a bar with a decent amount of people in it. Generally, most action is going down around Maximiliansplatz.

089: At Maximiliansplatz, great venue, tons of nice girls, the only drawback is that it's really crowded and quite small, so you will feel like a sardine in it's can in there. Been there on wednesday, thursday and saturday night.

Pacha: Right next to the 089 at Maximiliansplatz, on one day they opened a connecting door between those two venues and put them together. A bit more upscale than the 089, more space to move around, but nonetheless quite a big crowd. Very hot girls. Comes with an outdoor area. Difficult to get in on saturday (me and the people I knew couldn't), generally you have to be there early on weekends. On friday night, for some reason the venue was not too crowded. Was there on thursday and friday. The Pacha was also the place I pulled from on friday night.

Max und Moritz: Again, Maximiliansplatz. They want to see the ID of every single person there for some obscure reason, and I didn't have one on me so I didn't get in. Don't leave your ID at home for that one! The pics on the internet (see link above) as well as the girls going in there seemed really fine to me, but I heared from four or five different sources that the crowd in there is really young and that it's just not a good club. So not recommended, I guess, but I have never been in there.

Go early on saturday nights to pretty much all venues around Maximiliansplatz, shit gets hectic there!

P1: Calls itself "The most famous nightclub of Germany" and has legendery status (also mentioned in the Falco song, see below). This status is a fading name from the old glory days though. What I heared is that it's VERY upscale and snobbish, rich crowd, and that every third girl you talk to there is some kind of hooker/ gold digger. Heared this from two or three different people, so I never went there in the end and can't confirm.

8 Seasons: Went there on a tuesday night, when they have events starting at 19:00 with a big buffet. Hot girls, bigger venue, nice! I'm not sure if this goes on every tuesday all year long, but definitely recommended!

Lenbach: Starting early too, same shit I guess, but on wednesdays. Not been there.

Milchbar: Very small and very young crowd, not recommended! Been there on a tuesday night.

Baby!: Around the corner of Maximiliansplatz, was politely rejected on a saturday night, hot girls were walking in there!

Sugar, Heart: I heared these places were at least ok, if not good, but I have not been there. Sugar should be kind of small.

Munich was definitely fun; I was basically there for the Real Social Dynamics "Hotseat" program and got to know Jeffy and Alex from RSD in person - awesome guys and some of the biggest pimps the world is seeing at the moment!

Checking out; over and out, peace!

Falco: "Munich Girls"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnhJTbHSls

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

I wonder If the stereotype I've heard so often about people in deep southern germany, specially Bavaria/munich area about people being more often darker (more brown haired than blonde) and shorter(more average height than really tall) than people in northern germany holds true?

It would be quite interesting to hear because many guys go to germany with the idea in their minds to seek the tall blonde type of women, and maybe bavaria is not as good for such purpouses as other areas in germany like bremen, hamburg or kiel.

Munich is something like a "second home" for me. I'm there quite often.

Thanks for the data sheet. I won't say anything to the clubs, since I'm a passionate daygamer who avoids nightgame venues (when in mediterranean countries I do street game at night but that's something different).

So let me add two good daygame venues:

1) Englischer Garten. A huge park, usually crowded with students in summer time. Go to the southern part (around Monopteros), and avoid the northern one (around Grosshesseloher See). Instant date logistics is not really good, because there are no interesting places to lead the girl to. What I usually do there is just approach and then go for an ice-cream with her. In Berlin (Monbijou-Park/Lustgarten area) I used to have a much better instant date logistics with lots of interesting places around.

2) Hofgarten. Beautiful little park. Less students, more tourists. A (very crowded) starbucks nearby for instant dates. Again, logistics could be much better.

Both daygame places are good for approach logistics (finding plenty of cute girls and a few really hot ones), but they could be much better concerning instant date logistics.

Clockwork Orange: You'll find quite a lot both of brunettes and blondes in Munich.

One last sentence: The overall quality of girls (concerning looks) in Munich is at least "good" in my opinion. I'm not referrring to High End Nightclubs, but to what you see on the street. Sure, it's far from Riga. But you will still find many 7s and sometimes an 8 walking down the street.

Since this forum is an international one, I will address height too (because it's varying much from one country to another). Young men in Munich are 5ft11/6ft on average (and, quite many of them decent-looking), girls are 5ft7.

Clockwork Orange: I have not been to Northern Germany yet, but I would say that there are definitely a lot of blondes in Munich. Not too goodlooking though IMO, if you compare it to, say, Amsterdam, where you can find plenty of that fragile, gorgeous looking blonde type walking around. But blond they are, without a doubt.

Mighty Mouse: Thanks for adding the info! I don't do day game at the moment, so I can't contribute to this.

Failure is caused by unwillingness to adapt!

"If it's not rough, it is not fun!" - Lady Gaga, Philosopher

Yep., dr feelgood, btw one of those "fragile, gorgeous looking blonde type" is my gf [Image: wink.gif].

It has to be an stereotype then or maybe munich being a very big and important city attracts people from all over the country.
In the other hand I would say even the least goodlooking german cities on average would destroy cities in the UK and Ireland anyday, where most women are fat, looks plain and dont know how to dress. Not forgetting to mention that they are usually a bunch of fake/wannabe blondes, similar to american women, they are hardly natural.

Yes..only natural blondes please..I can't stand that highlighted,bleached to fuck hair..au natural all the way!

It would be nice to be at Oktoberfest now..I'm sure there's a fair amount of stunners,and if they're wearing a dirndl...well then I achieve automatic lift-off!I love cute frauleins

Quote: (09-23-2011 04:12 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Yes..only natural blondes please..I can't stand that highlighted,bleached to fuck hair..au natural all the way!

It would be nice to be at Oktoberfest now..I'm sure there's a fair amount of stunners,and if they're wearing a dirndl...well then I achieve automatic lift-off!I love cute frauleins

The girl in your picture has clearly highlighted/dyed hair though. Look at the roots definitely a different color than the rest of the hair. Nonetheless germany still has way more natural blondes than your western countries ( US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ).

Northwestern germany is quite blonde in my experience, just as blonde as anywhere in scandinavia, finland, netherlands or estonia.

Anybody have some reports of Oktoberfest?
Any joy?

Quote: (10-01-2011 08:07 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Anybody have some reports of Oktoberfest?
Any joy?

I was there this week but just for 2 nights but I was there with a girl.

Picked up a Munich girl in Vienna. Cute as hell.

Already a couple of years ago, I went with some friends to Kunstpark Ost (an area with many clubs one next to the other, unfortunately they were all super loud) and got nothing. The second time I went in the city I went again to Kunstpark Ost, I met a girl (not super hot, but ok), we were already making out heavy there, then we went to this Mägdeball, which started early in the morning, and then we left her friend alone and went in the park to have sex. The next night, we went to another club, which was hip at the time, again the music was too loud to talk inside. I and also the others got nothing. Still, the city is lively and has lots of nightlife options, and people were friendly in general.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

edit

Any student hangouts recommended in Munich? I'm heading there tomorrow for a couple of days and will be alone. Would prefer a foreign-friendly spot with a relaxed/chillout vibe - any recommendations?

P.S.: Its my 2nd time in Munich. The first was during Oktoberfest 2012, so safe to assume that I didn't explore the city [Image: biggrin.gif]

Is anyone in Munich? I'll be in town this week and will be looking to go out this Wednesday or Thursday night... I'm not getting my hopes up for a local flag staying there just on two weeknights, but this won't stop me from trying. Any suggestions for Wed./Thurs. night venues?

^^^^ Club P1 without a doubt. Pulled a hot Scottish exhange student from there this past Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/P1.CLUB?refsrc=ht...%2FP1.CLUB

I'm in Munich for the next little while. I'll send you a PM.

@International_Casanova: Do you know what the cover is for P1? I can't seem to find it online. All I see is that it is expensive/overated. I do want some pussy, and based on the pics, might be worth a shot.

Quote: (08-03-2015 04:46 PM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

^^^^ Club P1 without a doubt. Pulled a hot Scottish exhange student from there this past Friday.

https://m.facebook.com/P1.CLUB?refsrc=ht...%2FP1.CLUB

Isn't that like an oxymoron? [Image: lol.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

^^^^^ I'm not sure if that true because the two I've met personally have been 8.5-9 here in Munich. Plus it helps that the ladies are face controlled at club P1. It's rare to sees ladies below a 6.5 at this venue. Come with ladies, and or early if solo to get in and admission is 20 euro. Tonight i believe is hip hop night and it brings all the hot college girls out. Germany is definitely underrated Enjoy!!!

Quote: (08-05-2015 06:48 PM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

^^^^^ I'm not sure if that true because the two I've met personally have been 8.5-9 here in Munich. Plus it helps that the ladies are face controlled at club P1. It's rare to sees ladies below a 6.5 at this venue. Come with ladies, and or early if solo to get in and admission is 20 euro. Tonight i believe is hip hop night and it brings all the hot college girls out. Germany is definitely underrated Enjoy!!!

I found germany to be overrated. Maybe I need to get back there again.

Update: So, I headed out on Wednesday around midnight. This may have been too early for P1, as it was dead. I hit up a street suggested by the staff at my hostel, but the bars I found were a bit dead, and I was exhausted so went back to sleep.

Second day, after a walking tour of Munich hit up the English garden, which even on a thursday afternoon was full of young people drinking, sun-bathing, and swimming in the river. Very highly recommended. I took down some numbers, and met some really cool and friendly girls, and drank my share of beer. (I owe a huge apology to corradini, who I flaked on -- there wasn't anything that was going to get me to leave the English garden given the talent on display, and I'd hooked a pair of hot Bavarian girls and was fairly drunk by late afternoon.) There were loads of "two sets" there, and I didn't see lots of other guys approaching. I was there with a wing from the hostel, and I don't think we got blown out the entire afternoon/evening.

That night, hit up Pasha around 11'ish, and already there was a decent-sized crowd there, that only got bigger. Night game there definitely wasn't as easy as in Moscow (or as easy as the English garden) and in the end I left empty-handed. At one point I thought I was in with a girl for the night but she was dragged home by her friends... I was cockblocked several times with larger groups of girls. In this case, it's always tough to make the whole group happy... I also suspect I may have lost points in some cases by admitting that I was only there for a few days. Lastly, I did absolutely terribly on Tinder relative to what I get in Moscow. Partly this could be that my profile is set up for Moscow, but still this is worth noting.

Another note: I think Munich, and probably Germany, is good for Asian guys. My wing while I was there was an Asian-American from LA, and he did quite well. I think I only did slightly better than him in the club, which surprised me. On friday night when I was with my girl, he hooked to german girls who are now planning to visit him in LA, although he hasn't yet closed.

On friday, I actually met up with a female friend, and was able to add another flag to my trip. However, I'd have given anything to have sucked the teat of a busty bavarian girl, but that i didn't get to do. the worst part was i had to blow off a bavarian girl I met at the english garden as my friend was there. After my girl came, I still went out -- at first she expressed interest in a threesome, but as soon as she saw me actually start flirting with girls at the club, she got jealous.

Anyway, we went to a place called "Lucky Who's" this past Saturday, which is just down the street from Pacha on Maximiliansplatz. There was a ton of sick talent on display here, I'd also highly recommend this place without much reservation.

For German guys who live in Munich, I'd actually recommend hitting up the hostels. I stayed a night at Wombats, and it had a usually full bar, where you'd have special status as Germans. The hostels next to Wombats also had nice bars...

So, German girls are definitely much thicker than Russian girls, but there is plenty of hot pussy in Munich. Based on my short trip, I'm now coveting a German flag, and would love to return to Munich, perhaps for a longer stay.

Quote: (08-10-2015 02:12 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

For German guys who live in Munich, I'd actually recommend hitting up the hostels. I stayed a night at Wombats, and it had a usually full bar, where you'd have special status as Germans. The hostels next to Wombats also had nice bars...

Thanks for advice, mate.

Is there something going on only on weekends or during workdays as well?

Several additional advantages of the hostels for you, I'd say. One, you could probably go there any day of the week during summer, and there would be people there. The second is that it is busy early. People go to the bar after a day of sightseeing or to pregame before going out. Everyone who stays at the hostel is given a free drink as well, so most people will hit the bar at some point, and then many stay, since the drinks are cheap. An issue at Wombats is that the bar is meant only for people staying there, but people come and go so often it would be a simple matter to sneak in (as I did once, in fact). The other caveat is that the bar was usually a bit sausagey, and there weren't an unlimited number of targets, but if you go in for a leisurely half liter of beer at the bar you'll certainly have a chance to open. And, if not, you could move to the hostels next door. But since you are competing with backpackers, who tend to dress poorly, if you go in with any style you'll likely stand out. And, if you like Korean girls, you're in heaven. For me I coveted busty Bavarian beauties or at least northern europeans, so ignored the asians. But there were packs of them sitting in the common areas.

The other advantage is that -- its a hostel. People there are social, and almost expect to be opened. You aren't likely to get a lot of bitch shields.

If you're a local German with any game at all, I think you'd clean up in this environment. Some American girl on vacation who wants a local experience and yearns for German sausage would be as easy a lay as they come in three beers time. Multiple venue changing would also be natural from there...

Quote: (08-11-2015 03:58 AM)PBX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2015 02:12 PM)_Cicero Wrote:  

Thanks for advice, mate.

Is there something going on only on weekends or during workdays as well?

Nice to see this thread. I lived for 4 years in Munich. To be more exact: I lived in the P1, since I spent 3-4 nights there ^^

This is 15 years ago. The P1 was legendary back then. The best girls in town. Hot and open. I have to go back some time soon.

Also great was the Karaoke bar at the Müchner Freiheit. I don't remember the name, bit all scandinavian exchange students went there. Aweseome.

Could it be Shamrock - The the Irish pub at Giselastrasse?
Lots of exchange students (and au-pair girls) gather there for Karaoke.

The place is slightly less crowded these days because another huge Irish pub with live music every day and Karaoke on Mondays opened a while ago at Sendlinger Tor: Kennedys.

Quote: (08-11-2015 08:11 AM)Zehlendorfer Wrote:  

Also great was the Karaoke bar at the Müchner Freiheit. I don't remember the name, bit all scandinavian exchange students went there. Aweseome.

Anybody have more recent info on the day game and night game scene? Will be rolling solo in July.

@Gotti,

Good luck to you in Germany.