rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Today was my first day on Turkish soil, I will update this report as I go along.

Day 1, first impressions - Landed at Ataturk airport from London, bought a sim card, went by taxi to my destination in Ortakoy (amazing location on the European side), live at a friends of a friends luxury apartment. I am completely overwhelmed, the city is absolutely colossal, it makes London look like a village. Plenty of traffic, skyscrapers, shopping malls, food shops. Did not expect it to be like that.

Saw a couple of women who were 9's at the airport and in the city centre. Me and 2 friends decided to go out to celebrate the first night of Istanbul, bar number one was nothing special. Bar number 2 was an Irish bar which I forgot the name of, nearby the sea, Mosque and the view of the Marty's bridge (breathtaking). It was full of Turks and not Europeans (nice surprise) We go upstairs and drink a lot of beers, I get tipsy. The upstairs is next to the toilet and women who were in the queue started talking to us automatically when they waited to go toilet.

One of the women went in with a guy and came back out 10 minutes later, he banged her in the toilet like it's nothing - yes this is Turkey. I speak to one Turkish girl with ginger hair, pretty as hell by asking if she speaks English. She gave me her number straight away and my Turkish friends with me told me that I know how to flirt with girls. She looks 25 and yes im 18 but I can alter my age any time, she even told me she lives a couple minutes away. Once I leave she eye fcks me at the bar and I reciprocate but she was with another guy, I will send her a message soon to meet. I also surprisingly got a couple of matches on tinder in a few hours which is decent.

Overall I have a very good first impression of Istanbul, city is awe-inspiring, girls are sexy if you know where to find them, they are much more receptive than England and I think my exotic factor plays well here. Downsides is that logistics are a nightmare, it takes forever to travel to another place by any means, there's also some dodgy characters and you should avoid them but this is common sense. The culture seems alpha, the guys here have game and style. The food is top notch, I have over 2 more weeks left in Turkey, I hope I keep on enjoying it like I did today.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

If you are in Ortakoy, go to Ruby on Thursday nights or try Lucca in Bebek.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Go to Angie in Bebek, Backyard in Etiler, Mitte in Karakoy(Wednesday r&b night), Alexandra in Arnavutkoy if you like to go to the clubs Klein would be nice also

Turkey Trip Report 2018

I heard good thing about Jungle 8 in Levent

Bağdat street seems like decent place for daygame but ı dont try.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Thanks guys ill try some of these places.

Day 2 - Weather is nice, went to Zorlu center shopping mall, extremely high end (think of Dubai style) with rich chicks. From there I went sightseeing to Karakoy, Galata tower, cross the bridge and go to a huge bazaar. You can buy Turkish delight to handguns, literally anything you want. Then I go and eat a fresh fish sandwich at the river with pickle juice, definitely worth trying. I take a ferry to Kadokuy on the Asian continent, this is THE place to go daygaming. So many young people here, very sexy girls indeed.

In the evening me and my wing had a double 'date' against all odds - we had nothing better to do so we tried. We travelled nearly 2 hours to meet them in the suburbs, by a mini bus which drove like it was gta, I was crapping myself, no one uses indicators and changes lanes in front of you at 100mph. We meet them and go from cafe to a bench to drink alcohol. 'Date' ends in ultimate friendzone, we're dissapointed cos we travelled a continent to get nothing. Language barrier was an issue, girls were good looking though. This suburb is also pretty dangerous and there was barbed wire on every residence.

I get the hell out of there and go back to Ortakuy, after a long day of travel. See a taxi flipped over, I did mention how the drivers are maniacs. I go to a bar, no action. Call it a day.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

If you stay around Ortakoy, you shouldn't go far from there to meet girls. Don't go to suburbs, you might have some bad surprises. Don't forget that, city is over 20 million population and very big. Be smart about it.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

If you think you will get laid in Turkey, then you are in for a big surprise. Traveling 2 hours to get nothing is extremely BETA. Look for tourists only and ignore anything Turkish. Good luck!

Turkey Trip Report 2018

I've seen so many things in Istanbul it would honestly take paragraphs to write it all, long story short I caught up with old friends who went to my university, went to bars, ate the best food ive ever tasted.

I went to a bar called Beerhall in Beşıktaş, drank with Turkish friends who tried to get me laid. By the way I recommend this place 100%, the girls are so hot and ratios are good, only problem is many are with boyfriends. I approached 2 girls but no success. I also recommend a bar called Yazi Tura barcade - this has 4 floors and I met students from Istanbul university's comic book society, it was funny to talk to these nerds, got the girl who was the society's leader IG.

Today I went sightseeing to Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace - the latter is phenomenal, where the Ottoman emperors lived and you can see their weapons, armour and furniture. Amazing stuff.

Later today I flew to the city of Izmir from with Turkish airlines which was the best damn flight i've been on. I am staying 30km away in a seaside village as my base with my wing. First things about Izmir which all my Turkish friends told me, it has the most beautiful women in all of the country. My friend joked that 1 million guys moved from Istanbul to Izmir just for the women.

I get on a 1 hour train ride from the airport when I land, I get severely eye fucked by 2 girls, the girls are insane looking from what ive seen so far, as in one of the best girls ive seen in my life. I got a tinder match and swiped half an hour ago, 80% of girls on tinder here I swiped right, the quality is off the scale, I swear in general I had to hold in too many boners today with all my might, if someone says Turkish girls are not good looking they need to go to an optician.

Second thing is the air is so fresh and smells like the Mediterranean, in comparison Istanbul had heavy smog today which was barely comfortable. The people are also more helpful and outgoing and don't have that big city mentallity of Istanbul.

Plans for the next week:
As I am in a small seaside village, me and my wing will meet 2 girls who live 3 mins away, already scheduled. Then we will do the 3 date method to build comfort then get them to the apartment.

I will obviously go to Izmir city centre and try to meet girls on tinder/go nightgaming and maybe book some accomodation.

Otherwise I will enjoy the tranquility of the village and enjoy good foods and hit up a beach club.

And yes, meeting 2 hours to meet a girl is beta, that was a mistake me and my wing both agree. About avoiding Turkish girls - if I wanted tourist euro chicks I could have stayed at home, plus I am the only foreigner in a 30 mile radius.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

The village by the sea I was staying in was an interesting place. I went out with a couple of my wings friends to bars, one of them a girl who showed us around the village to the best places. My wingman was trying to get it in with her so I tried to help him but we both knew it was going to go nowhere. This girl was a model, easily an 8 and she knew maybe 3 words in english. It was my first time I had to use google translate to communicate with a girl but it was great to practice my non-verbal game. She said I had balls to come to this village as one of the only foreigners.

Funny thing is this girls name was written on the walls of the bar we went to, the whole village knew her thats no surprise. I mistakenly downed a Raki shot all at once - never down Raki, sip slow otherwise you will get so drunk and emotional, it is not like other alcohols. And never drink this with a girl for that reason.

I took a daytrip to Izmir, it looks like a Turkish Miami or something, palm trees, waterfront bars, cafes, beautiful girls but they were super inaccessible and English is rare. In fact in Izmir I only saw one foreigner. Had beers with my wings friend, he is an experienced player and gave us an insight into what Turkish society is like, how it is with the girls etc, really cool to learn from Turks, once they are your friend they will help you out and are great wingmen.

I also met a seasoned player in the small village, he banged every girl there. This guy was like the Turkish Gmanifesto, he wore custom suits, heavy smoker and boozer and told us about his threesome stories, said that Istanbul is the best place to get laid and you gotta talk to the girls who eyefuck you. He said to download the apps happn and swarm (turkish people use this).

I book an airbnb so me and my friend can go to bars in Izmir - long story short we get scammed (got a refund), it stormed with rain and we had to sleep in a shitty neighbourhood which looked like Pakistan. Got out of Izmir and decided to head down South to Kas by bus.

This is a laid back, Bohemian vibe village but apart from the scenery and beaches I got bored quickly (off season so its empty) so I went to Fethiye where I am now. Fethiye looks out of this world, greenery, blue sea, mountains in the backdrop, seriously amazing looking place. I arrived yesterday and hit up bars, smoked some shisha but in terms of girls the place was dry as a desert. Now I understand that Turkey is difficult but its a fun place nevertheless. If I get my flag it will have to be my two next places Bodrum or Istanbul, you practically have no chance in these seaside villages.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Izmir girls are most open-minded girls in Turkey. Many of them are from French, Italian and Greek descendants, since city was occupied by all nations. I dated a girl from there in New York while I was in college.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

There are no french or Italian descendants in Izmir.

That is pure ignorance and a wishful statement.

I was there for 1 week.

The city was full of turks of Albanian and bosnian people and thus girls of these ethnicities.

That is why the women in western turkey are more European booking and better looking.

The combined number of Albanians , Bosnians and Circissians in Turkey is around 18 million of not more.

Albanians are present because of the high positions they had in the Ottoman Empire and later on emigrated from near and economically while Bosnians and Circissians came as war refugees.

There are also many Russian women married to turks living in western turkey

However average turkish girl is ugly.

Normally in a country of 75 million people you will some good looking girls but the average quality is low.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

"However average turkish girl is ugly."
Not only ugly.
Obesity rate in UK %27, 8
Obesity rate in Turkey %32.1

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/two-map...and-europe

https://hizliresim.com/2J3jL2

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Ok these are statistics but let me just say this. I have seen way less fat girls in Turkey so far than the UK, i'm only talking about ages 18-30, the obesity statistic probably covers the entire age range which is not accurate. Young girls here are thin, like to stay fit despite smoking cigarettes. Also I disagree, the average Turkish girl is surprisingly good looking, then again I have a fetish for girls with Mediterranean features but seriously, the girls are not ugly here on average. There is not a day that goes past that I do not see a jaw dropping woman. If you don't believe me set your tinder location to Istanbul, it'll give you a rough idea of what they look like.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Quote: (03-29-2018 04:59 PM)Timer Wrote:  

There are no french or Italian descendants in Izmir.

That is pure ignorance and a wishful statement.

I was there for 1 week.

You were there for 1 week and I was there for 3 years. Plus, dated with her 5.5 years.

I think, I know because her last name was French. I guess 1 week wasn't enough for you to discover the city [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Turkey Trip Report 2018

" I have a fetish for girls with Mediterranean features"
I speak for average person not fetish guy. LOL

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Most richest guy in İzmir french , his name Lucien Arkas, also alot spanish people live there.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Another statistic about Turkish womens obesity problem by jakup marian

https://jakubmarian.com/percentage-of-ob...urope-map/
UK:%28.1
Turkey:29.5

%12, 9 more obese Turkish women than Turkish man

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Question
How were the waves in this village by the sea. Did it look surfable? Where there people bodyboarding and boogy boarding at the beach? Or was it flat?

Was it on the med or the black sea?

Turkey Trip Report 2018

The place is only suitible for windsurfing, it was too cold to swim there this season, its on the Med, North of Izmir and the beach isn't that great. Only went cos my wing has a house there.

I am now in Fethiye/Oludeniz, imo this is a must see for it's nature, it looks like a mix of a tropical landscape with forests, blue sea and lakes. You can go quadbiking, paragliding and of course swim. Fethiye also has good places to hike and tombs to visit. But do not come here for the girls, even if you see a few they are all conservative.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Quote: (03-29-2018 05:45 PM)amustunderecel Wrote:  

Another statistic about Turkish womens obesity problem by jakup marian

https://jakubmarian.com/percentage-of-ob...urope-map/
UK:%28.1
Turkey:29.5

%12, 9 more obese Turkish women than Turkish man

That stats shows the obesity figure for adults that aged between 15 to 70 (or 60)? am i wrong ?

I think Turkey has far less obesity problem comparing to anglosaxon world countries when we are talking about girls aged between 18 and 30. Turkish girls tend to get married at young ages and after that they put a lot of weight. So those stats doesnt tell the real story.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Yea all young Türkish women super thin like japanese girls, but among adult Türkish obesity super high ?? Hmmm
So what is the difference young Türkish women between adult Türkish women ? Please tell me you Turkey expert ?

Please show your data ? Dont spread lie or uncorfirmed news about Türkish people!!!!

Edit:Average Turkish wome marriage at 26-27 , among kurdish people child marriage is high. They live in iran-ıraq-syria border area.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Quote: (03-30-2018 05:42 AM)amustunderecel Wrote:  

Yea all young Türkish women super thin like japanese girls, but among adult Türkish obesity super high ?? Hmmm
So what is the difference young Türkish women between adult Türkish women ? Please tell me you Turkey expert ?

Please show your data ? Dont spread lie or uncorfirmed news about Türkish people!!!!

Edit:Average Turkish wome marriage at 26-27 , among kurdish people child marriage is high. They live in iran-ıraq-syria border area.

I lived in both Istanbul and London. And i visit istanbul once a year. I am comparing UK to Turkey in terms of young female obesity (16-24). Previous reports are showing stats among women aged between 16-60.

Turkey stats :

20–24 : Only %3 obese (no data for 16-20). Guessing 16- 20 age group not much different from 20-24

https://academic.oup.com/eurpub/article/19/1/91/460222

Quoting from report ."As it is seen from table 3, most of the young Turkish women are underweight or normal; however, most of the middle aged women are overweight or obese. There is also an age effect for men, however, this is not as great as in women"

UK Stats:

16–24 girls: %10-12 obese .

http://researchbriefings.files.parliamen...N03336.pdf

Turkey Trip Report 2018

From 2008 LOL . ı spend all my summer in marmaris(little uk)

Definitely much much more young Turkish women more obese than uk women. You need optician. Lol.

Lack healty food 1. Reason why too many young women obese in Turkey
Look at meat consumption and bread consumption uk and Turkey this is most correct answer.

Bread consunption in Europe (2013 data)https://www.statista.com/statistics/4548...countries/

Turkey 104
Uk 32

Turkey Trip Report 2018

I am now in Bodrum, its such a sausagefest you might aswell go to a Sucuk factory. I'll check out a couple of bars, seafront, amphiteatre and the fortress. Not many people at all in off season, it is more dead than Fethiye which is surprising.

Turkey Trip Report 2018

Stay away from Bodrum it's a tourist trap with nothing unique. Age of people is quite high and girls are unreceptive to tourists. There is literally nothing to see here, clubs and bars are not that great.

But if you must - go to the starbucks, as much as I am not a fan of it it seems always packed and has the hottest girls, this applies everywhere in Turkey. Coffee culture is big here and girls (often solo too) sit down in Starbucks and sip coffee, it's like a social club. This is a perfect place for daygaming. I am surprised how there is not a Turkish equivalent of Starbucks but then again America's influence is huge, plus you must know that Turkey is a huge consumerist culture, nearly every city has American fast food chains.

Luckily I am leaving tomorrow for Istanbul for 5 days, my plans are to go to a few more museums in the day, go out every night. Go to University of Istanbul and try and meet chicks through mutual friends on campus. Hit up bars in Beşıktaş, Bebek and hopefully go to a club like Ruby.

Pro tip - I have tried English style humour on Turkish girls like playing games, teasing a lot, this does not work here. Be direct, more Romantic and assertive. You need to calibrate your game because the culture is much different. Do not be a clown, be a serious, high value, confident man and put in a slight twist of humour, don't over do it.