rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I come across as non-creepy?

I have been thinking about it, approaching women i.e daygame. A lot of people say it's creepy, I am very good at making conversation with strangers, and often do. E.g. In coffee shops. But hitting on women - daygame. Well it feels stereotypical considering I am Indian (I don't have the accent fortunately, i was born and raised in England).

Can you provide an example of when someone pointed you out as being creepy? It helps.

thread-53134...ght=Creepy

http://www.rooshv.com/the-new-n-word

Embrace the word. There’s a movie called hard candy where an attractive middle aged man is a pedo. I’ve looked at the reviews and comments about the movie and most women found him charming and didn’t believe he could be a pedo, and even after that they some stated the young girls wanted it......you’re only as “creepy” as your appearance.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Quote: (03-19-2018 07:30 AM)N00B Wrote:  

I don't have the accent fortunately.

Tense situation? Pop in the Indian accent.

Take it back to the basics my friend. Start by doing it and seeing what happens first. Post your approaches here so we can help refine your technique.

Number one, from your post I'm assuming you are in England. Is that true? If so, be prepared to overcome additional coldness. That shouldn't be an excuse however! It should be motivation. If you can pull in England, you'll be well prepared to pull anywhere.

A successful approach begins before you even see the girl. It starts with how you're dressed. There's a saying a buddy of mine has "dress nice, feel nice". Damned if it isn't true. Putting on some sharp clothes will go a long way toward making you feel more confident. If you're dressed well you won't look as creepy either. I'll give you an example:

I'm a young guy, and my target demographic is 18-24. The city I live in is cold, and kind of hipster. Lots of college kids. So I need to accomplish two things to market myself. First, I need to stand out positively, and second, I need to come across as friendly. No problem. The last approaches I did were wearing a tailored black peacoat, a green woolen scarf, slacks, and brown chukka boots paired with a nice pair of the same colored driving gloves. With my outfit I communicated the following: I have good awareness of what looks good, I'm not a creepy slob, and I'm well put together. That alone makes it much easier. It's sub-communicating part of my value proposition that I'm not your average young post college shmuck.

Make sure your hair is cut, and congruent with your vibe. I'm a young professional, so I usually rock a classic comb over fade. It's not an edgy look, but my daygame style isn't edgy. It's more friendly, so it fits for me. Coordinate your hairstyle accordingly. Don't get an edgy haircut and then try friendly game, for instance. This incongruity will make women question you, and make you appear creepy.

I'm not sure what your facial structure is, but generally speaking I would advocate against a beard. Especially not a mustache. I know growing a mustache is a badge of manhood to some Indians (had to convince a friend of mine to shave his so he could get laid), but leave it alone for now. This is fairly hypocritical of me, considering I have a full beard right now, but keeping your skin shaven makes you look more innocent and less threatening.

The second piece is in the non-verbals. You should be sweet talking that girl before you even say a word to her. Make eye contact. Now, what style your body language is depends on you, but I get the sense a friendlier type of approach is well calibrated with who you are. I personally always make eye contact with my eyes on the wider side, and my lips raised slightly. What that does is it opens up my face and eyelids so I appear friendlier. If she makes eye contact back, and she's interested her face should begin to mirror mine. Once I see that, I smile. If she smiles, and then looks down, then I move in.

Some people talk about using the overtly sexual vibe right away, but in my city that can get you in trouble. If she smiled at you, there's a good chance she's interested anyway. I am lucky in this regard though, considering I'm good looking. Move on her in a slow and relaxed way, like you're walking up to an old friend. Speak slowly and assuredly. Normally, 95% of my approach is done before I've even said a word. From there, it's all about building a connection.

I've noticed this is your 4th post. Stick around the forum, and read as much as you can! I would create a thread detailing your approaches and then the resident experts here will help you refine yourself even further. So read, read, read, and read some more my man.

Best of luck!

Quote: (03-19-2018 09:34 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Take it back to the basics my friend. Start by doing it and seeing what happens first. Post your approaches here so we can help refine your technique.

Number one, from your post I'm assuming you are in England. Is that true? If so, be prepared to overcome additional coldness. That shouldn't be an excuse however! It should be motivation. If you can pull in England, you'll be well prepared to pull anywhere.

A successful approach begins before you even see the girl. It starts with how you're dressed. There's a saying a buddy of mine has "dress nice, feel nice". Damned if it isn't true. Putting on some sharp clothes will go a long way toward making you feel more confident. If you're dressed well you won't look as creepy either. I'll give you an example:

I'm a young guy, and my target demographic is 18-24. The city I live in is cold, and kind of hipster. Lots of college kids. So I need to accomplish two things to market myself. First, I need to stand out positively, and second, I need to come across as friendly. No problem. The last approaches I did were wearing a tailored black peacoat, a green woolen scarf, slacks, and brown chukka boots paired with a nice pair of the same colored driving gloves. With my outfit I communicated the following: I have good awareness of what looks good, I'm not a creepy slob, and I'm well put together. That alone makes it much easier. It's sub-communicating part of my value proposition that I'm not your average young post college shmuck.

Make sure your hair is cut, and congruent with your vibe. I'm a young professional, so I usually rock a classic comb over fade. It's not an edgy look, but my daygame style isn't edgy. It's more friendly, so it fits for me. Coordinate your hairstyle accordingly. Don't get an edgy haircut and then try friendly game, for instance. This incongruity will make women question you, and make you appear creepy.

I'm not sure what your facial structure is, but generally speaking I would advocate against a beard. Especially not a mustache. I know growing a mustache is a badge of manhood to some Indians (had to convince a friend of mine to shave his so he could get laid), but leave it alone for now. This is fairly hypocritical of me, considering I have a full beard right now, but keeping your skin shaven makes you look more innocent and less threatening.

The second piece is in the non-verbals. You should be sweet talking that girl before you even say a word to her. Make eye contact. Now, what style your body language is depends on you, but I get the sense a friendlier type of approach is well calibrated with who you are. I personally always make eye contact with my eyes on the wider side, and my lips raised slightly. What that does is it opens up my face and eyelids so I appear friendlier. If she makes eye contact back, and she's interested her face should begin to mirror mine. Once I see that, I smile. If she smiles, and then looks down, then I move in.

Some people talk about using the overtly sexual vibe right away, but in my city that can get you in trouble. If she smiled at you, there's a good chance she's interested anyway. I am lucky in this regard though, considering I'm good looking. Move on her in a slow and relaxed way, like you're walking up to an old friend. Speak slowly and assuredly. Normally, 95% of my approach is done before I've even said a word. From there, it's all about building a connection.

I've noticed this is your 4th post. Stick around the forum, and read as much as you can! I would create a thread detailing your approaches and then the resident experts here will help you refine yourself even further. So read, read, read, and read some more my man.

Best of luck!

Wow, I literally have no clue how you managed to guess my sort of style is friendly?! But yeah this sounds good, but I'm confused with one thing. What do you mean English girls are extra cold? (Never visited other countries) Aren't most girls like that?

Quote: (03-20-2018 03:34 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2018 09:34 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Best of luck!

Wow, I literally have no clue how you managed to guess my sort of style is friendly?! But yeah this sounds good, but I'm confused with one thing. What do you mean English girls are extra cold? (Never visited other countries) Aren't most girls like that?

Women from England are particularly frigid in my opinion. The British culture that I've seen doesn't support walking up and talking to random strangers. Even the pub culture wasn't very friendly about that. I did much better with non-British transplants.

Girls in the US can be cold too, but not to the degree I encountered in Britain. Most of my experience is in London, however.

This was my experience though, your results may vary!

By the way, the friendly bit wasn't a guess! Half of game is reading your targets. [Image: banana.gif]

British women are the most promiscuous in the world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...cuity.html

delete

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

A golden tip for daygame someone gave me is to 'plant your feet' after you approach. If she moves off down the street, don't move after after her. If she's interested, she'll stop after a few steps, and if attracted, she'll move back closer.

If she's not interested and you continue after her, that's creepy. There's exceptions, and you'll be able to calibrate better in time, but it's a good starting rule.

Care less

A few thoughts from seeing some of my indian friends try to pull, and from watching the occasional indian guy try it on with white girls in my bar. Hopefully you'll get Kaotic in here, because the dude is Indian, cool, and absolutely slays. I think as an Indian guy the game is probably harder for you than most other races, because there is a stereotype you need to get past that doesn't exist so negatively for guys of other races:

1. You need to be mindful of your national cuisine. It is unbelievably delicious, my absolute favourite, and dreadful for the way it makes you smell. If you want to maximise your chances of success you should not eat a traditional Indian diet. 'Friendly with bad breath' is about the worst thing a person can be, socially.

2. Don't be a nerd. There is a stereotype about Indian guys being dweeby, living with their parents, being obedient to the point of being obsequious etc etc. And in general it does hold true. I think a lot of white guys or black guys could get away with this much better than an Indian guy can - the game is rigged against you a little in that regard. Probably more than any other race of guys, you need to be a bit cool/develop a bit of an edge. Kaotic rides a Harley - I'm sure that's not an accident, and it immediately makes you think that this is not a guy who does what his mother tells him to. You have to get past the stereotype.

3. Being over friendly. A lot of young Indian's I've dealt with, both in business and in social settings, are not very good at calibrating themselves. You are an enthusiastic people with a lot of energy, but Indians can frequently come across insincere - and frequently a negative experience with an Indian involves them being very friendly right up to the point they rob you blind, steal your technology, etc etc. I think personally for Indians, less is more. One of my good mates is a British born Indian, much like you, and he does well with girls. He isn't too full on, he is calm, smiles and makes eye contact, but doesn't talk too much, or let his natural enthusiasm get the better of him. Again, the idea that by being friendly you are angling for something, like sex (the arch tactic of the beta after all), is perhaps an unfortunately stereotype that you must over come.

4. Personally, I'd read through all of Kaotic's posts if I were you, and perhaps PM him and see if he can help you out. He has a great vibe, comes across as cool and sincere as anyone, and can hold his head up at any international players' meeting. I think he has exactly the style and demeanour you'd want to cultivate as an Indian guy to be really successful with women.

Generally girls use the word "creepy" to mean anyone unattractive.

If you are Indian to boot, first thing first: get your hygiene, fitness and fashion perfect. I can not stress this enough.

H1N1 are dead on the money, your cuisine smells great but it makes you smell like a racoon's fart in a public toilet.

I think most advice that applies for Asians apply to Indians to a degree. You have a big stereotype to get past, but once past that you will actually be exotic.

All the indian guys RVF I know are extremely presentable. Kaotic is a buffed, Harley riding badass Indian (does that even exist?) [Image: lol.gif] and Deluge is a fashionista. I would contact him to get some fashion tips. Get rid of mustache if you have them and get a slick haircut.

If you are fat (lots of Indians are), hit the gym immediately and regularly until you are either lean or buffed.
Practice coversation. Most Asians either talk way too much or way too little, with too much focus on factual info rather than having fun.

Get all that done and girls will be much more open to you talking to them.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie