rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Netizens Surprised That Ukrainian Woman Married Chinese Man ‘For Free’

https://nextshark.com/netizens-surprised...e-man-free

[Image: Wedding.jpeg]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Dupe: thread-44711-page-11.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

Nah different couple, different story

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Suits' failure to tell the difference is more proof that not even Chinese people can tell Chinese people apart.

Aside, body language is good in that shot, and he has the eyes of a man ready to bend the future over and make it his prison-bitch.

Good for him.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:Quote:

not even Chinese people can tell Chinese people apart.

[Image: lol.gif] So Racist!

Sometimes I've said "hey" to Asians because I thought they were someone I knew... but I was wrong, and they were not.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Materialistic Chinese women gonna get worried now. No more extravagant betrothal gifts for their pancake T&A.

Quote: (03-17-2018 08:30 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

not even Chinese people can tell Chinese people apart.

[Image: lol.gif] So Racist!

Sometimes I've said "hey" to Asians because I thought they were someone I knew... but I was wrong, and they were not.

That's ok. Even Apple's facial recognition technology allowed the sister of a Chinese woman to unlock her iPhone.

When technology ends up being racist then WTF can you do? Send the iPhone to jail, or cultural awareness sensitivity courses? Even hyper-politically-correct Google couldn't stop their software from being racist when they coded Google Photos.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This Dude Is it! Whether he went through a Long Inner Game Journey... or was The Shit from the Get Go... There's no fear in his Eyes! Demons Have Been conquered! The world IS his Oyster!

Quote: (03-17-2018 08:22 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Aside, body language is good in that shot, and he has the eyes of a man ready to bend the future over and make it his prison-bitch.

Maybe he's just thinking about the tailor who told him his jacket sleeves were the right length.

Quote: (03-17-2018 10:02 AM)1010 Wrote:  

Nah different couple, different story

Wrong.

Here's an actual post from the thread I linked to:

Quote: (03-12-2018 07:24 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Haha:

Chinese netizens go gaga as beautiful Ukrainian bride weds Shanxi guy for ‘free’
The bride’s side didn’t ask for a penny in betrothal gifts

[Image: 1*-Bb6oFEckH0IYT-o7PqQSw.jpeg]

That's because Europe stopped with the moronic custom of crippling betrothal gifts centuries ago.

Marry for free my ass.

Euro-families are happy if the husband is reliable, makes good money and the daughter honestly loves him/likes him. Most families don't ask for more. Any economic benefit is at best a remote plus and no consideration to the parents.

And here's the happy couple in the story you posted.

Quote: (03-17-2018 09:48 AM)1010 Wrote:  

[Image: Wedding.jpeg]

Now let's compare the two couples side by side:

[Image: YaZNGKm.jpg]

Suits' failure to tell the difference is more proof that not even Chinese people can tell Chinese people apart.

Damn fucking right I can't tell them apart.

[Image: MfU9f2c.jpg]

I guess not everyone does their due diligence before liking a post.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Well maybe there's another thread about this guy that's too deep for me to be involved, then again maybe there isn't.

There is one constant in both threads that appears to have been overlooked:

[img][Image: Wedding.jpeg][/img]

The white paint with the red banding at the top leads me to believe these pictures are taken in a bug infested Forrest. A calcium hydroxide coating has been applied to the evergreens, and mans icy stare is due to the leafcutter ants crawling all over him. Yes, many types of evergreen species get leaf cutter ants, despite having no actual leaves.

Also, I'd like to agree in advance with whoever is the first to say that the bulk of bug infestations are caused by minorities, immigrants, Jews, or interracial children.

Aloha!

What's wrong with his pants? They look like they've been drawn on with Microsoft paint.

Suits, you linked me to page 11 of that thread that didn’t have this story. Apologies for not scrolling back 4 pages and reading through every single page until page 7 to find the actual mention. My fault bro.

Does she have a massive pot belly?

He looks like a mass murderer

She looks mixed or with distant Tartar ancestry; doesn't look like an actual ethnic Slavic person. Mongoloid Asiatics are usually looked down upon and seen as alien in places like Russia, where ethnic pure Russians don't mix with Mongoloid Asiatics.

^^ I’m sure that Chinese guy is crying himself to sleep now because his young hot wife doesn’t look totally ethnically pure Russian. Perky boobs and wet tight pussy don’t feel quite the same unless they’re pure and approved by other equally pure people.

########

Had a look at the link in the OP, the body language looks good on these two. She seems very submissive and loving towards her husband. They will have a great life together.

Quote: (03-18-2018 05:46 PM)Doxacite Wrote:  

She looks mixed or with distant Tartar ancestry; doesn't look like an actual ethnic Slavic person. Mongoloid Asiatics are usually looked down upon and seen as alien in places like Russia, where ethnic pure Russians don't mix with Mongoloid Asiatics.
lol. are you trolling, or were you serious with this statement?

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:34 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Does she have a massive pot belly?

He looks like a mass murderer
at least he's not dumpster diving in southeast asia.