rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eye contact

Eye contact

I always look people in the eye while i walk on the street. (Has resulted i a couple sprained ankles thanks to the shitty uneven sidewalks with holes in em) but ive noticed that there are a couple different situations that can occur from this.

1) man or woman looks down after making eye contact. This is clearly submission and the girl is interested in you. Sometimes girls will re-peek back up multiple times. Bang time.

2) sideways glance, not interested.

3) never meeting gaze...idk?

4) this one always gets me stumped. When a girl maintains eye contact throughout the entire walk up until you cross paths and its impossible to continue doing so.

Dont know if she's trying to be dominant, challenging and defiant or if she wants to maintain eye contact while garggling my balls.

Please advise.

Eye contact

I would advise using the Search function.

Eye contact

Newbies, if your status is game denialist on the forum and/or you have zero rep points, please try and use the search function. You guys are continuing to diminish any future for yourself on the forum by starting threads that spread information across the board rather than helping centralize it and make it more accessible while drawing negative attention to yourselves.

Eye contact

I don't think you can read too much into eye contact. We live in such a social media world these days where people don't know how to interact with people, shit just saying hello to someone on an elevator or making eye contact withsomeone on the street often freaks people the fuck out since most interaction takes place on FB or Instagram these days. For that reason I don't think we can really read that much into eye contact anymore.

Don't get me wrong, when you make eye contact and there's a connection or interest you definitely know, it's just one of those things you can tell, but I think there's a lot of women who will act wierd from human contact whether they are interested or not. Social Media is really fucking up real life interactions IMHO