rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Really busy girl or kept in line?

I am having a tough time figuring out what does this girl want.

Long story short: she's 20 y.o, met on Tinder, in October 2017, from Bucharest, 60 km from me, only one relationship which lasted two years, her ex was her only sex partner (he is 10 years older than her, I am 14 years older). The beginning was very sweet, she offering me her number and telling me to call me (apparently she was really attracted to me from the get-go). For a couple of times we spoke on the phone, during this I found out that she is studying to be a nurse and she has three part-time jobs, to pay for her school and to be able to sustain herself so she is a busy girl. One of these jobs involved travelling throughout the country.

During the following months, she answered less and less on the phone, but we kept in touch via Facebook and WhatsApp. Although she was replying late (a few hours), she always replied and I had no compliance problems (she was answering every question I had, sending me selfies with her, sometimes pictures with the room where she was during her travelling, told me about her sexual past, that she wants a family and two kids, she even told me how she wants to raise them, etc.). During this period, I communicated with her 1-2 times a week and the discussions were not extra-long, because her replies are short.

About once a month, I asked her out. Every time she said yes, but later she said she couldn't because she had to travel for her job. We made progress in December, when I was in Bucharest, she had some work to do and we decided that we'll meet after she finishes. However, she finished at 7 PM, when I had to leave, because I had to go to work next day.

In January, she saw one of my Facebook updates that I am travelling to Bucharest and she left me a message that she's free and to call her whenever I can. I was with another girl then so I couldn't call.

We met in February. The date went well and found out more details about her, in the 3-4 hours we spent. She shit-tested me quite a few times. I passed them, because through the end of our date we were making out and we split near her place. I did get some resistance in escalating, but it was more of a token resistance.

A few days ago we were talking on WhatsApp when she sent me a few romantic texts she composed. They were about feelings (of course), finding the loved one in everything around her and the day when I will be a complete man and she will create a space for both of us.

I asked her out again this week and the same pattern occurred: sure, come but I am not sure if I'll be busy. She was.

However, I begin to wonder if she's a sweet, but very busy girl, or she is keeping me in line because the busy scenario fits both cases:

1. she replies (late, but she does) to my texts which could mean she either is busy or she plays hard to get. Her replies via Fb/WhatsApp fit this scenario. She replies shortly, but always does.

2. the mushy texts could mean nothing because (I think) there is not a big investment to send those to 10 other chaps.

3. I start to believe that, statistically, it's impossible to be that busy after 5 months;

4. some things about her are still a mystery. Yes, we found out many things about each other during the date, including what are those three part-time jobs, but there are more to be found. In 5 months I get to know many thing about other girls, but not her;

5. the age-old advice: if she's interested, she'll make the time. It seems to me that she doesn't make it;

6. judging by her Facebook inactiveness time (quite frequently in the 2-3 hour range) she seems busy indeed and she goes to sleep at about 1-2 AM each night. However, she can just watch sitcoms and not touch the phone;

7. shortly put, everything goes well, until the actual meeting comes in place. Here she initially agrees, then she's busy again

The incomplete information is exactly if she's attracted to me or is stringing me along, putting me in a situation in which I'll lose both ways. If she's attracted to me and all I need is patience and persistence, then I'll lose the girl. Otherwise, I'll lose time.

What's the best strategy here?

Some physical details: black, long hair, no tattoos, no cursing, feminine, submissive behavior, believes in love and she's sensitive person, no feminist BS, 1.72 meters height. Doesn't smoke, doesn't drink alcohol, very close with her family (especially her mom). She cooks and cleans.

PS: meanwhile I keep gaming, approaching and meeting other girls as well. I don't have any experience with this kind of situation.

Make Romania Great Again

I only skim read it but you're getting mixed messages, she's not actually meeting up and you're over-investing/analysing and rationalising her excuses.

Find a chick that wants to spend time with you in person.

IF there is a difference between what she is telling you and how she is acting, which do you believe?

Always ignore what people say, and watch what they do.

That being said, game other girls and enjoy how it pans out with her, it may yet develop. No need to throw away the option of dates with her.

But be less invested with her, call, text less and don't obsess over her, date other women.

If she whines about you not texting/talking/messaging - just say "I hate electronic contact, just let me know when we can spend real time together" and go ghost for long periods.

She will get the message and make a choice.

Quote: (03-11-2018 03:07 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

IF there is a difference between what she is telling you and how she is acting, which do you believe?

Always ignore what people say, and watch what they do.

I know you're right here. I was confused by the whole situation because everything made perfect sense in the scenario she depicted.

I am not confused now [Image: wink.gif]

Make Romania Great Again

This girl sure knows how to dangle that pussy carrot. It's my opinion based on the limited info here that she's stringing you along.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

More reason to go ghost on her.

Make Romania Great Again

Yep. Actions over words. If she wanted to meet, she'd find a way to meet.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

You live 60km away. It is hard for anyone to give serious thought to someone at a distance.

Meet girls near you, or move to the big city. You are playing Facebook tag and a long distance disadvantage.

Forget that shit and only engage girls in your immediate reality, you will feel a lot better.