rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's The Pettiest Reason You Broke It Off With A Girl?

She jokingly said she wouldn't take my last name if we ever got married (I have a somewhat goofy last name)

Fuck her.

Indeed , because the McDoofus family has to be propagated.

Seriously - some families have simply changed their last name if it's too dumb. It's not a big thing. Just tell her that you will change yours if it's something that rhymes with poop, shit, shit, crap or pussy. People in the past changed their names constantly to fit in more with the country they moved to.

Tell her that you are going to change your name to Trump and you will have her pop out Trump babies.

Reasons I've dropped various girls:

- Hands too big
- Wiped dirty food hands on jeans
- Nose too wide
- Stupid laugh
- Could not hold fork correctly
- Tried to cuddle when I was feeling hot and sticky
- Picked up Sweet & Sour Chicken with bare hands like it was a chicken nugget

Probably many more.

Mind you, that is mostly all when I was 17-25, aka an idiot. I would not care about any of that shit today.

The sad and cruel reality is that young girls are wasted on young men. You don't appreciate what a 17 y/o girl is when you are 17.
If I had those girls around today they could jerk me with man hands, do a stupid laugh as she gags on my cock and after eat as much Chinese cuisine with bare hands as she wants.

Such is life.

- Too tall
- Didn't like her smell
- Too needy too soon
- Boobs were too small
- Gained weight

Unfortunately, my ability to become infatuated with women is all but broken at this point. I tend to just gradually lose interest and wonder what else is out there, no matter how good my relationship is, or how hot she is.

Quote: (03-10-2018 06:34 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

- Too tall
- Didn't like her smell
- Too needy too soon
- Boobs were too small
- Gained weight

Unfortunately, my ability to become infatuated with women is all but broken at this point. I tend to just gradually lose interest and wonder what else is out there, no matter how good my relationship is, or hot she is.

Those 2 are excellent reasons to drop a girl.

Said "thank you muchly" to a bartender.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

One girl would say this phrase that annoyed me to no end. She would say it all the time. The worst part is I can't even remember what it was.

She ordered appetizers on first date.

I have never broken up with a girl. I just have a really big freezer here in in my mum's basement.

I used to date a girl who used the word "yummy" constantly. "These tacos are yummy! This pasta is yummy!" etc. etc.

It's just not a word you should be using past the age of 10.

Quote: (03-10-2018 06:34 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Unfortunately, my ability to become infatuated with women is all but broken at this point. I tend to just gradually lose interest and wonder what else is out there, no matter how good my relationship is, or how hot she is.

I worry about this too. I wonder if I will ever be able to actually pair-bond with a woman considering I always have the same problem.

Best one I've got is I broke it off with a woman because she left a nude of herself on my phone holding a huge knife.

Quote: (03-10-2018 08:27 AM)PondScum Wrote:  

I have never broken up with a girl. I just have a really big freezer here in in my mum's basement.

You're learning!

i was joking with a girl and said "step on a crack and you'll break you, moms, back"
and she said" step on a line and it'll break your father's spine" and she intentionally stepped on a line

I started a text saying "I wanna be the very best that no one ever was" and she was very confused

This girl acted and sounded a bit toooo much like Harley Quinn (tara strong) and It turned me on so much that I cut her off in fear that i was falling in love

This girl Was a BLM member............yea

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Quote: (03-10-2018 12:01 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Best one I've got is I broke it off with a woman because she left a nude of herself on my phone holding a huge knife.

Where was she holding it, tho?

This could go a couple of different ways. Still, probably the right decision.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (03-10-2018 06:31 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

I don't understand your reasoning for dumping a girl because of this. You're shutting down a woman for showing you femininity.

I couldn't find parking spot near her place. She always wanted to meet at her place and the parking was a nightmare.

Bad eating habits even though she wasn't fat or bad shape.

Quote: (03-10-2018 03:46 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2018 06:31 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

I don't understand your reasoning for dumping a girl because of this. You're shutting down a woman for showing you femininity.

No I didn't shut her down for showing femininity, I will take a cuddle anytime. What I don't like is someone laying against me when I'm feeling too hot and I'm uncomfortable, especially if I had made that clear nicely.

There are some things a man just can't sacrifice in life, and comfort in my own bed is somewhere near the top.

Gotta tell women directly. "I'm hot, not right now. Go grab me some ice water" then smack her ass as she walks away.

Her pussy looked like roast beef!

One of her guy friends died in a car accident and she mourned him.

The only men my girls are allowed to mourn are their dads and their dogs.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

--Halitosis
--Little chin stubbly hairs (kind of all smooth and ladylike at first, but then she decided to shave instead of wax)
--She smelled like curry (I hate curry)
--Texted me too much
--Started off looking slightly better than average, got liposuction (for some unknown reason) then put on 30 lbs
--Snored in bed
--Completely dependent on her parents

I'm sure there are plenty I'm forgetting. The list is long and distinguished.

Disregard.

She had one long chest hair right between her tits.

It was impossible to avoid as I switched between her titties.

I was grossed out, but didn't want to embarrass her, so I was torn between, "Do I just pull it out? With my teeth, to be inconspicuous and pass it off as accidental...maybe? Or with my fingers?" and "Do I just leave it?" and condemn someone else to this in the future...

We were never really going out, so it wasn't a "break up," but...that was that.

Actually now that I think about it, that wasn't a petty reason on my part, it was a pretty damn serious transgression upon my psyche.

I think that may have been the last white girl I was ever with.

All mostly virtually hairless Asian girls for me after that, hair on a woman other than in a few spots is disgusting.

My Asian girl was applying some kind of cream to her legs once, and since I had noticed she had flawless skin, I said, "Oh, you are going to shave your legs?" She's like, "What's that?" I show her a razor and I'm like, "You know, your legs." She's looks at me quizzically. It was moisturizer, she'd never shaved anything in her life, she had a baby's skin, naturally.

When she was with me once in the morning, I left the door open while I was about to shave in the bathroom. She walks by and sees the shaving cream on my face and just looks at me with intense curiosity. I'm like, "You want to do it?"

She's like, "Yeah!!!"

So I let her shave me, carefully. It'll probably be the only time she'll shave anything in her life.

It was a nice moment.

Asian girls for the win!

Hated the way she sounded when she had an orgasm.

Well, there were a few reasons, perhaps one slightly more legit one being that she no longer had a work visa to stay in my country, so I just decided it wasn't worth it unless I wanted her living at my house 24/7 not working.

But, outside of that, her pussy tasted really bad. I'm not sure how to describe it technically, or whether she had some type of yeast infection. But going down on her would often be really gross, and I couldn't force myself to do it after a while, so it definitely had an effect on our sex life.