rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy drought or Pussy drowning -

All of my posts are purely subjective on my personal experience. They are not scientifically backed. They are merely observations and musing, and is meant for entertainment and discussion.

I’ve found that,

Women seem to have the ability to smell pussy on a man ( If you’ve been in a sexually active relationship several months it sort of gives off on you and women are excellent at smelling and detecting a man who is getting ass on the regular and will want some of you too.)

A man who has a sexually healthy lifestyle does not give off “thirsty stink”. He moves and deals with a cool confidence; his mannerisms and aura are not seeking sex or female attention.

Either I was with 5 girls or I was with no girls, no in between. It starts with the main girlfriend but more women eventually will want into your life.

I was single for roughly 3 years, and innocently met a girl on campus, chatted her up with something not related to her looks ( I honestly was not trying to get into her pants ) and she asked me out to a double date a week later. Long story short, we started getting physically intimate on the regular after a few months.

About 4 months after that, I got a job working in sales, and it just seemed women started falling into my life. One extra one here flirting with me, always coming to my store; then other there, what starts as an innocent connection that leads into more and more conversing. I wasn’t going to shut a new relationship down because I had a girlfriend, but I wasn’t going to pass up a girl coming on to me either.

I even had chatted a girl up in Walmart, while I was sick, snot running down my nose. I wouldn’t of believed it either , but she sure did agree to meet up for drinks the next week, and the week after I had her in my bed watching movies; which we all know led to something else.

I ended up juggling 5 girls, and ended up loosing them all by turning into a complacent beta bitch. I would pay dearly for my comfort and infidelity.

I would end up single and thirsty as shit for 4 straight years after leaving university and moving back to Houston. Nigga would die to go back to college!! LOL

Anyway, back on topic…

Save for the most homely and fattest of women, most ladies are well aware of pickup lines, flirting and generally thirsty ass men. They seem to be able to detect even the most subtle, subconscious ways a man communicates with them- which in my opinion , trying to “fake” not being thirsty won’t work. Women , especially the more experienced she is dealing with men (IE the pretty and approachable ones, or just girls who work in retail etc ) can see right through it, even if you are actively trying to “not” be thirsty.

I would argue that it has more to do with biochemistry than attitude. Ill hit on that later.

IF the sexual market is healthy, a fit and competitive man will not go months without getting laid if he is engaged in society- there -will- be a girl out there that will want to jump his shit. Likewise, if the market is bad, or non-existent or hyper competitive even a well put together man can experience droughts…

if you haven’t gotten laid after a few months of trying you probably WONT get laid for another several months , or to say, a long time. Women can smell this too - they are experts at detecting if a man has a woman in his life. Its a positive feed back loop. More sex and women will lead to more (abundance) not having sex or getting a random lay ( which don’t count for you) will lead to more drought and thirst (scarcity).

Getting lucky, or getting some random ass (p4p) won’t wash the stink of thirst off you.

Without engaging in BS pseudo science, it just seems to me that you would give off certain pheromones, or to say, men who are sexually active consistently would give off certain pheromones that a woman will subconsciously be able to absorb and develop that attraction.

So a combination of the cool, aloof nature and whatever pheromones having sex on a regular basis gives off, gives men who get ass, even more ass.

Getting those pheromones requires constant sex over time to emanate from you- sort of like having a therapeutic level of medicine in your blood for the effects to manifest.

Non thirsty , sexually successful and sated men are always in demand.

When I was in Army, I had a few older guys try to teach me a few tricks. One was to wear a wedding band, simply to give off the image that you are a married man; women love to snatch and play with a married man.

The trick is to give off the vibe of swimming in pussy, even when you are not. It's a smug confidence thing. It's an art, but for some it comes naturally.

On the hunt, you have to show interest, but not desperation.

[Image: 28k5yyt.jpg]

Read this book.

When you start to have some success in whatever field, even if it's a small win, this affects your brain and the result is more and more confidence, entitlement and self-assurance.

I've also often wondered why it's either a famine or a drought. This book explains why.

To sum up the post as well as my personal experience. The more pussy you have, the more pussy you have.
Rich get richer sorta thing.

Better to pussy drought.... bang only potential LTR