rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working for a female boss.

Have any of you guys have the "privilege" of working for one of these whores?

There's a guy across the building from my office who is tightly managed by this Nazi Gestapo Whore and I can tell you he has certainly changed since he started working for her. The poor bastard was eating lunch at a table next to us today ,and when this whore came in , I swear he started acting like a crackhead who was peeping thru some blinds because he thought the cops were outside. I personally wouldn't want to work for a whore, no matter how much I was being paid ,since they seem to take pleasure in overcompensating . You know, firm handshakes, walking like they are marching in a Third Reich re-enactment movie, cutting you off in conversations,etc. My question is ...How do you guys feel about working/being managed by a whore, money aside?

Pusscrook

I've had much better luck working for women than men, honestly.

I seem to be able to get away with murder when it comes with 35-55 year old women.

Men are a lot tougher to hoodwink, in my experience.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Quote: (09-19-2011 08:06 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

That is definitely true, but chicks are way worse in my experience.

Female bosses are more likely to:

- Micromanage.
- Create and enforce an atmosphere of over-the-top political correctness.
- Chop the balls off all male subordinates.
- Sexually harass (of four chick bosses I've had, two have made passes at me; and it's technically two out of three since my first female boss was my mom).
- Be unmarried and therefore miserable.
- Be unappreciative of good work, but be the first to tell you when you fuck up.
- Be passive aggressive ('Don't take this the wrong way...', 'You could have done this...')

Yeah, I've had some hardass male bosses, but even still those guys were never passive-aggressive (you can't be a good boss and be passive aggressive), always gave you props on your good work and outside of work were guys that you could grab a beer with.

Older (55+) (divorced especially) women are terrible bosses.

Some older women who are still married are very sweet, nice, competent and nurturing, but they usually are not the bosses because their families were their priority.

Women bosses are way worse because of:

1) Frequent lapses in reality testing. "You were here late" when that is physically untrue.

2) Inability to admit mistakes OR apologize due to hyper-vanity

3) high percentage of older 60+ women bosses are divorced, hate men, and hate you for not being attracted to them and therefore part of the problem. This is a negatively self-selected group because if they had not been bitches and had stuck with their same-age or older husband, she would be retired in the Bahamas or where-ever at her age. She's still working at her age only because she's an uncooperative bitch.

4) Women 55-70 now are part of first wave, pissed-off feminism, when there actually WAS something to complain about. They're boss now, and still "fixing" problems not there anymore.

5) Perception of emotions as professional justification. She doesn't like you, which means it's OK for her to rate your performance as substandard.

6) They sense your condescension because you know women are stupid.

7) They demand schmoozing when you're only there for the money and hate small talk. Demerit for not wanting to chit-chat with dingbat morons who haven't had an original thought in their whole 66 years, and will never have one before they, mercifully for the rest of us, croak.

8) Cognitive slowing from age has started, and they haven't learned to compensate for it and can't accept it so they forget to do things, blame you or leave you in the lurch because they were supposed to get back to you and didn't. Since they can't admit mistakes ( see #2) guess whose fault it all is.

8)The big-the final nail as to why women suck as bosses: They have zero insight. If your male boss sees all the girls in the office like you, he MAY be a sport about it and control his jealousy. A woman, never--she will simply think you are a dick without any understanding of what causes her own feelings.

My failure to guard against emotional and unprofessional female bosses has cost me years of failure to advance and probably high five figures-six figures in lost income.

To the poster who's been able to get along with his female bosses: congratulations for being more skilled than me. My guess is you're unconsciously flirting with her or letting her believe she's attractive, which is the only way to placate them, so good on you.

Presume incompetence and malevolence and guard against it.

Looking back, it would have been politic to try to steer my assignments so that I had a male boss ( not always easy but sometimes you can shape things subtly) and/or start planning exit strategy as soon as you get a dimwitted bitch as a boss.

delete

+1 to Nonpareil's list. Haven't really experienced the things on iknowexactly's.

I did have a great female boss once. She was super feminine and sweet, she even started taking on an Alabama accent because her husband was from there. Anyhow, I never had any troubles with her - her management style was feminine, very conciliatory and warm, yet she didn't exhibit any of the classic flaws detailed above.

I have had a few run-ins with female bosses. They were usually girls who were a rank above me, but not exactly my boss - i.e. uppity bitches. Once, while I was working for the sweet boss I mentioned, one of these supervisors told me I could go on break early due to a glitch. I go on break early, and rip out a sandwich and start eating. She sees me, waltzes in and says, "Basil, I didn't say you could eat!" with a fake smile on her face. As she's leaving, I say, "flaunting your power, huh?" She turns around, explains why she said not to eat, I say "uh huh, ok..." Two days later, I get a call from the boss, and apparently the uppity chick had wrote me up in the shift notes. Chick still tried to be my friend after, WTF are you thinking girl?

Another job, on day 1 I met a chick coworker who was a bartender. I said something like, "I don't see why you have to tip a bartender for just opening one can of beer." She got pissed and started hating me immediately. Later, I casually asked her if we had something in stock, and she just exploded at me in front of a customer, berating me for not checking myself. I just bert stared her:

[Image: oUIRO.gif]

They let me go then and there, after I'd previously told them I was quitting for something else. The male manager was like, "Basil, I've never had problem with you, but you and [uppity bitch #2] don't get along."

With a lot of chicks, everything is personal. Any disapproval you express of her work, any disagreement is taken as disapproval of her. If it were just disapproval of her work, she could improve. But because she feels the disapproval is of her, there's nothing she can do about, it seems like sheer malice. So she starts hating you.

Whether their your boss or not pregnant women at work is the worst.

I think that Canada gives women a bunch of months off when they're pregnant. That's a good idea. Then if you fire the bitch you get sued.

When I was in the Navy a pregnant woman outranked me at some point or another. She was crying all the damn time and driving me nuts.

Watch out.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-19-2011 09:21 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

- Micromanage.
- Sexually harass (of four chick bosses I've had, two have made passes at me; and it's technically two out of three since my first female boss was my mom).
- Be unappreciative of good work, but be the first to tell you when you fuck up.
- Be passive aggressive ('Don't take this the wrong way...', 'You could have done this...')

Yeah, I've had some hardass male bosses, but even still those guys were never passive-aggressive (you can't be a good boss and be passive aggressive), always gave you props on your good work and outside of work were guys that you could grab a beer with.
Non,
I could definitely see how passive aggressive behavior would be par for the course with these whores, seeing as how ambiguity seems to soothe their soul. I think where as a man would just rather go postal and wreak havoc on everyone, it seems women are much more focused on an individual conquest once a target has been identified. Good points you have made here.

I had the mis fortune of having not a female boss but of working for a dude who had a female boss.

This was in an investment bank in London. She was canadian, mid thirties, ugly and did nothing at all as afar as I can tell. Our team did all the work and she sat around looking bored, trying to look busy by pissing around on her computer doing stupid stuff like trying to edit logos we came up with when she clearly did not know how to use graphics software.

Hit on anything that moved. My boss was married and not interested. At an after works drink do she took less than 2 mins to start to quiz me about my sex life. I told her to mind her own business because I knew where it was going.

She did bang one of the guys on our team. We teased him mercilessly about it for months.

I've been in the business world in one capacity or another for 30 years.

I've had two female bosses. One was deranged and delusional, and the other was sharp, considerate, fair, and a terrific manager.

Every situation is different.

The same thing goes for women you work with. They can be anywhere on the continuum.

Haha. Bitches have no place in my field and they know it. It's a bitch free heaven. I have friends who have their wives working the office in their shops and its a disaster. They insist on "running" the office but it's really like making a cash grab while on facebook all day.

I worked at this one shop in my twenties that was bought by a female accountant. I worked with two of the biggest horndog mechanics I have ever met and we all tried to fuck her and her daughter all day.
My boy John would walk into the office every morning and say " Are you gonna give up that puzzy or what?"
The Romainian dude had an eloborate mirror set-up and would put all the womens cars in a certain spot so he could look up her dress when she got in her car. Then go in the office and tell "the boss" how the customer "shot him a muff" and she wanted him to see.
I tried to fuck her daughter and all her female friends relentlessly. I would go in her office every 20 minutes and run down how I was going to seduce her high school daughter.
We broke her in Four months and she closed the doors on a business that was thirty years old.

Quote: (09-20-2011 08:47 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Haha. Bitches have no place in my field and they know it. It's a bitch free heaven. I have friends who have their wives working the office in their shops and its a disaster. They insist on "running" the office but it's really like making a cash grab while on facebook all day.

I worked at this one shop in my twenties that was bought by a female accountant. I worked with two of the biggest horndog mechanics I have ever met and we all tried to fuck her and her daughter all day.
My boy John would walk into the office every morning and say " Are you gonna give up that puzzy or what?"
The Romainian dude had an eloborate mirror set-up and would put all the womens cars in a certain spot so he could look up her dress when she got in her car. Then go in the office and tell "the boss" how the customer "shot him a muff" and she wanted him to see.
I tried to fuck her daughter and all her female friends relentlessly. I would go in her office every 20 minutes and run down how I was going to seduce her high school daughter.
We broke her in Four months and she closed the doors on a business that was thirty years old.

Sounds like the Obama White House.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0...women.html

Give up the car fixing business. Politics is your calling.

Lizards find it as difficult or even more difficult than men to seperate business from pleasure. Most lizards have gotten by in society based on their sexuality (and they know this inside) so when put in an environment where they have given power, many don't know what to do with it.

If you can trigger something in her that shows that you have some sexual interest in her but you are shy (regardless of how hideous she is), as long as she thinks that she has a chance of pulling you by your penis strings, you will be able to have some leeway with her.

Play lizard bosses the same way they play men bosses. Insinuate that business can be mixed with pleasure.

Of course, there are some cases where this is not possible but there are many cases where it is.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-20-2011 09:19 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Play lizard bosses the same way they play men bosses. Insinuate that business can be mixed with pleasure.

Of course, there are some cases where this is not possible but there are many cases where it is.

God forbid you did that (insinuate that business can be mixed with pleasure) and then opt out of all the young tender morsels of meat prancing around the office/office complex, like gazelles on the Serengeti. One wrong move, and you know the saying...Hell hath no fury like a whore scorned.

Quote: (09-20-2011 07:06 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

- Micromanage.

Non,
I could definitely see how passive aggressive behavior would be par for the course with these whores, seeing as how ambiguity seems to soothe their soul. I think where as a man would just rather go postal and wreak havoc on everyone, it seems women are much more focused on an individual conquest once a target has been identified. Good points you have made here.

Oh absolutely; were I a boss and you were half an hour late, I wouldn't air you out, but I'd politely remind you 'You were pretty late today, try to be earlier'. If it happened a second time I'd say 'You were really late again, are you having trouble getting in? We can move your hours around a little if it's easier for you.', and on the third time is when it would be on. It's not passive-aggressive, it's being understanding, but only to a point.

When chick bosses have reamed for me being 'late' it was because I was like six minuets late...'late is late' and all that, when really, I and most people spend the first ten minutes or so catching up with co workers and asking what they got up to last night. Late = 15 minutes or more.

Passive-Aggressive doesn't belong in a place of business because it's weakness and a boss can't be weak. Again you fuck up, men have said and I would say 'You dropped the ball on the Johnson Account, what happened there?', not 'I like you as a person, but you didn't do a good job with the Johnson account...'

The worst part? Most people despise passive aggression and would rather someone be direct with them!

Quote: (09-20-2011 12:08 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Older (55+) (divorced especially) women are terrible bosses.

2) Inability to admit mistakes OR apologize due to hyper-vanity

5) Perception of emotions as professional justification. She doesn't like you, which means it's OK for her to rate your performance as substandard.

8)The big-the final nail as to why women suck as bosses: They have zero insight. If your male boss sees all the girls in the office like you, he MAY be a sport about it and control his jealousy. A woman, never--she will simply think you are a dick without any understanding of what causes her own feelings.

I know exactly,

Your post really hit on some very good points here. Of the entire post, I think #2,5, and 8 really were dead on. #5 really seems to be the driving force in whether you enjoy working for a whore or not. Great post, Comrade. +1

Pusscrook

The worst boss I've ever had was a beta male who was married to an alpha woman who happened to be very renowned in her field. They were also firm partners, with her having a 51% stake so they could qualify as a woman-owned business (don't get me started), and get all the resulting work because of it. Just a perfect storm for insecurity, overcompensating, and micro-managing on the husbands part. The wife even had an affair, but he could do nothing about it as his career was so tied to her. Just sad.

Interesting

Always an unease working regular job for female bosses. But not just me- others at the job feel the same way. These are the worst types of women.

I have a female boss that I'm very, very, very careful around. She's constantly waiting for me to make even the slightest of mistakes so she can fuck up my life.

I really wish these women would just lighten up. It's as if responsibility destroys a woman's personality.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

- Micromanage

Micromanaging is an understatement. They also tend to force unnecessary work on the employee just because of a slow day.

What faggot fucking male puts women in charge in the first place? Women have no place in the workforce, unless it's in a whorehouse or cleaning my fucking hotel room. The only thing they should be in charge of is changing the clock on the stove at Daylight Savings Time.

Quote: (09-20-2011 08:29 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

What faggot fucking male puts women in charge in the first place? Women have no place in the workforce, unless it's in a whorehouse or cleaning my fucking hotel room. The only thing they should be in charge of is changing the clock on the stove at Daylight Savings Time.

LMAO, tell us how you really feel , Ali.

Why don't you guys try to game them in a non-sexual way? After all, they are women and respond positively to certain behaviors.

I love female bosses, because you can almost always build rapport with them. Roosh had a good article on Alpha Alan vs. Beta Bill in the archives that addresses this at least on the surface. The rapport you build with them often matters more than your own competency, so you can even game it to your advantage. Food for thought.

Quote: (09-20-2011 05:00 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I have a female boss that I'm very, very, very careful around. She's constantly waiting for me to make even the slightest of mistakes so she can fuck up my life.
I really wish these women would just lighten up. It's as if responsibility destroys a woman's personality.

Spend more effort on your career. Once you hit certain threshold, you can basically choose a boss yourself.