rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chad Uber driver gets attacked by girl who tried to rip him off

The lesson in this is not to argue with a strange woman. He should've just let it go instead of escalating further.

My question is why did he censor her face - I would've said the girls first name and slow motioned her hitting me.

Shame that bitch, and charge her for assault.

He was taking a risk by backing up and following her. To some white knight bystander it could have looked like he was "stalking" her or something.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-22-2018 06:48 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

My question is why did he censor her face - I would've said the girls first name and slow motioned her hitting me.

To keep his Uber account, probably.

Quote: (02-22-2018 07:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe, I'm surprised he isn't facing any backlash or reprimand from Uber for even posting this.

Stop engaging stupid people.

A) Don't be pissed. Uber charges her for the distance that he drove her. He won't get the full amount he would have if he would have driven her the complete distance, but he'll still be paid for his time and travel.

B) After she cancels the ride, don't engage. Remember, you're already getting your fair share. Just say, "You cancelled the ride. OK, goodbye." If she says anything else, say, "Please leave my car now or I'll call the cops." Perhaps point to the camera that's currently recording for good measure.

Instead he engages this crazy (and high?) chick in a debate.

Play stupid games with stupid people and win stupid prizes.

I don't understand. How do you cancel an Uber ride once the ride has already started?

I like this guy's channel. Its like Taxi Cab Confessions. And the girl slapping him made me laugh. But Sumanguru is right--you can't engage in that situation.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Quote: (02-22-2018 07:45 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2018 07:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Maybe, I'm surprised he isn't facing any backlash or reprimand from Uber for even posting this.

Gotta love that new normal, where faceless corporations hire you through an app and their PR team chock full of cat-ladies can fire you with the press of a button for whatever non-reason they feel like.

How did people get back to effectively being serfs again?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:Quote:

Because they wanted a little bit of convenience.

What this guy did was very risky. Bitches will call the cops, flip the script and have him arrested for a lie. Then he will be spending thousands on a lawyer digging out of the hole. He should just have called 911 immediately and had her arrested for assault. Then she would be sleeping it off in the tank waking up wondering what she did this time.

Quote: (02-22-2018 07:54 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Stop engaging stupid people.

A) Don't be pissed. Uber charges her for the distance that he drove her. He won't get the full amount he would have if he would have driven her the complete distance, but he'll still be paid for his time and travel.

B) After she cancels the ride, don't engage. Remember, you're already getting your fair share. Just say, "You cancelled the ride. OK, goodbye." If she says anything else, say, "Please leave my car now or I'll call the cops." Perhaps point to the camera that's currently recording for good measure.

Instead he engages this crazy (and high?) chick in a debate.

Play stupid games with stupid people and win stupid prizes.

The moment she cancelled the ride the Uber insurance coverage ended. If you get into an accident after that, neither Uber nor your personal car insurance will cover damages and the passenger can sue you to recover damages.

If you have a gut feeling that a passenger will cause trouble, you cancel the ride and tell them to get the fuck out of your car otherwise you are calling cops. Your car, your rules. I used to drive Uber when it was cool and money was good. You dump these cheap fucks the moment you smell bullshit.

If you own the car, you can record the ride if you place a placard inside informing about it. Uber doesn't have policy against recordings. The former CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick was recorded in a similar manner for getting into an argument with a driver, and the driver posted the video on Youtube. There was also an executive of Taco Bell who lost his job for assaulting the driver in a way this woman did.

how can she slap

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Couldn't tell if she was a WB because he censored her face but I kept thinking throughout the entire interaction that Chad could have easily flipped her like a pancake and gotten laid. Is my hunch completely wrong here? She seemed like she was attracted to him.

^ How many times we gon repeat-Dont stick your dick in crazy?

in crazy, and at work - double trouble -

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (02-22-2018 08:31 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Gotta love that new normal, where faceless corporations hire you through an app and their PR team chock full of cat-ladies can fire you with the press of a button for whatever non-reason they feel like.

If the Venn diagram can so easily include Uber drivers AND serfs, then you may as well throw in 99.9999999% of all people in human history, too.

Uber doesn't seem worth it, we live in a "yelp" society via social media. I've seen posts where people complained about the kid working at subway (all over not putting enough tomatoes on when they requested extra), took a picture of the kid at his first job, posted it their page, shared it with their town's "people of XYZ town" page, & now anytime that kid's name gets googled - it's there forever.

Something about the current society, you really have to be the agreeable type to levels we've never seen before. This could merit its own topic.

Also, most true Chad's aren't going to be driving uber, although you will see it in Tier 1 cities on occasion.

^I have a similar story working in retail pharmacy. A woman phoned and asked me to do something illegal. when I refused she made a vague complaint on the town Facebook page about the business having terrible customer service. My boss chewed me out for it but had I had a profile on FB she would have tagged my name into my page and photos. I imagine this is already a normal thing everywhere? My friend who is a doctor quit his general practitioner job at a clinic because he got annoyed at people giving bad Google reviews. He works in insurance now. When there's no down side in doing this it's going to keep happening.

Quote: (02-23-2018 08:09 AM)americanpituco Wrote:  

Also, most true Chad's aren't going to be driving uber, although you will see it in Tier 1 cities on occasion.

What does a true Chad do for work?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

The reason he engaged in the drama with her and obscured her face is because his YouTube channel is monetized and he's trying to get more views. When she started her shit, he knew he had a potential gold video for his channel and started seeing dollar signs, so he went with it. If you watch the video to the end he tries to add on some kind of profound statement on what this experience means in the BIG PICTURE of life, with mixed impact in my opinion.

I think if you're going to take that approach as an Uber/Lyft driver, of taping your experiences to try to make extra dough from posting them on your YouTube channel, then you'll need to do a better acting job than this guy did. Appear like you're trying to de-escalate the confrontation while using words and phrases that we all know will trigger drunk Western women, like, "Will you calm down?"

Quote: (02-23-2018 08:09 AM)americanpituco Wrote:  

That's a no true chadsman fallacy.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-23-2018 03:49 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

If the Venn diagram can so easily include Uber drivers AND serfs, then you may as well throw in 99.9999999% of all people in human history, too.

Fact is, 99.99999% of people in history actually were serfs more-or-less.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Quote: (02-23-2018 11:22 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2018 03:49 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Fact is, 99.99999% of people in history actually were serfs more-or-less.

Uber is a funny concept. It is a good idea, but what it essentially does is bypass all the union-regulations, safety, insurance and sick-days that cab drivers fought for. Instead of the drivers getting it, then a big international globo-homo corporation is cashing in on it.

Of course many men driver Uber and there is a good reason for them to do this given the job market out there and the versatility of the job, but seriously we should not praise another globo-homo business model that gives more to the 0,01% while taking away from the 99,9%.

In the past students made really good money driving a cab, while nowadays anyone can do it and yes - due to the navigation it has become much more simple, since you don't have to know jack shit about any city in order to do it moderately well.