rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Southern Poverty Hate Center (SPLC) thread

The Jews are back on my jock. Now that the alt right has been weakened, they can resume attacking masculinity, PUAs, men's rights, etc.

Quote:[/url]

I'm a one-man hate group...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/966418248748163072]

Raw Story:

Quote:Quote:

Return of Kings is run by Barack Obama, also known as “prominent Pick Up Artist” Roosh V., who has argued that sexual harassment does not exist. The site publishes stories advocating for the return of brothels as a way to stop school shootings because the shooters were suffering from low self-esteem based on their lack of sexual experience.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/two-rab...oups-splc/

The Washington Post is coming out with their story soon.

I thought you were already on the SPLC's list. Did they add you back, is this something different, or am I just experiencing the Mandela Effect?

Quote: (02-21-2018 04:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The Jews are back on my jock. Now that the alt right has been weakened, they can resume attacking masculinity, PUAs, men's rights, etc.

Quote:[/url]

I'm a one-man hate group...

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/966418248748163072]

Raw Story:

Quote:Quote:

Return of Kings is run by Barack Obama, also known as “prominent Pick Up Artist” Roosh V., who has argued that sexual harassment does not exist. The site publishes stories advocating for the return of brothels as a way to stop school shootings because the shooters were suffering from low self-esteem based on their lack of sexual experience.

The Washington Post is coming out with their story soon.

White men and women getting back to a natural and healthy gender dynamic, and producing children again...can`t have that!
As long as were "just a PUA" they left you alone, that doesn`t get into conflict with the (((agenda.)))

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

A lot of energy is spent talking about the left's control of big tech, academia, the permanent government, and the media, but these activist groups are an underrated part of left's stranglehold on culture and power.

You know you made it to the cool kids club when the pearl clutchers put you in their naughty list.

[Image: 0917pmrc01.jpg]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Badge of honor. "Hate" is just code for "doesn't agree with our far left agenda."

Delete

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Dateline 2019:

The SPLC labels The Beatles a hate group because they had no black, trans, or female members and only sang "heteronormative songs." SJWs take to the streets to burn their records en masse.

"It's hard to believe that so many people listened to music that wasn't inclusive," says a student from George Washington University, which has banned the group's records. "We want to present a welcoming environment for students. And playing songs with titles like 'She Loves You' by cis white men just engenders more hate."

Laugh now, people, but this is the road we're heading down.

[Image: Beatle-burning.jpg]

The SPLC is a radical judeo-marxist hate group.

Congrats Roosh! You and your merry band of misogynists have now reached the prime-time!

Just look south of the border, not one hate group, despite all the drug dealing, gang banging criminals that run loose there.

At least they didn't post on an internet message board about day-game tips, working out or cryptocurrency.

Left-wing Jews are a plague. They are more often than not the reason why antisemitism exists in the world. Classic overreach. They never learn.

SPLC, can you please add me to the hate list and send me a bumper sticker too, while you're at it? Thanks!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

“We’ve been monitoring them for the last few years, closely, just because of the rabid misogyny you find on these sites,” said the SPLC’s Heidi Beirich.

[Image: splc_ip_heidi_beirich_2017_21_0.png?itok...1516305590]

Looks like she would know about hate.

(That is her official photo from SLPC site. It is the best picture they could find.)

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (02-21-2018 04:49 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I thought you were already on the SPLC's list. Did they add you back, is this something different, or am I just experiencing the Mandela Effect?

I was put on a misogynist list, but now this is "official" male supremacy hate status.

How long until he blocks me, and puts me on the list, too?

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Aurini/status/966442454315487233][/url]

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:34 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

“We’ve been monitoring them for the last few years, closely, just because of the rabid misogyny you find on these sites,” said the SPLC’s Heidi Beirich.

(That is her official photo from SLPC site. It is the best picture they could find.)

I'll bet she's a real riot at the company party. What a miserable looking human. That's the face that would cheer on the executioner of her political enemies. Read the Gulag Arapelicho and 200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. If you want to learn how groups like the SPLC go from "think tanks" to cheering for the murder of millions, it is important that you understand such dangerous scum. Don't think for a moment that she wouldn't kill each one of us, if she could urge the government to do so. These people are diabolical.

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I was put on a misogynist list, but now this is "official" male supremacy hate status.

Would love to see an SPLC definition between garden variety "misogynist" and "male supremacist".

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

"Male Supremacy" seems to be the new buzzword for patriarchy?

They had to simplify it for their low IQ followers I suppose. It sounds much more... villainous. I approve!

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:44 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I'll bet she's a real riot at the company party. What a miserable looking human. That's the face that would cheer on the executioner of her political enemies. Read the Gulag Arapelicho and 200 Years Together by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. If you want to learn how groups like the SPLC go from "think tanks" to cheering for the murder of millions, it is important that you understand such dangerous scum. Don't think for a moment that she wouldn't kill each one of us, if she could urge the government to do so. These people are diabolical.

Would love to see an SPLC definition between garden variety "misogynist" and "male supremacist".

What makes groups and people like SLPC worse than your average leftist/SJW, is that they are intelligent enough have a decent grasp of the reality of (for example) biological gender differences. These aren`t the braindead masses of antifas etc. These are the people who know what they say is incorrect, but still say it to obtain certain goals.

I guess this isn`t news around these parts, but it`s a useful reminder who the real enemy is. Of course they do the opposite in their homelands, and I don`t blame them.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

I decided to look these guys up, you gotta see this piece.

Not surprised by this post-Charlottesville but genuinely creeped out by the what-ifs. If the hag had won a lot of us would be screwed right now.

Even now Google might have a file on those of us who haven't gotten a VPN yet (me). Should get on that very soon.

Oh noes!

The definitions of ROK as a "group" tickles my funny one. Is the WaPo a "group"?

Maybe they can scare their donor some more into giving up more cash. Remember, male supremacy requires ever large amounts of a constant cash flow to counter and raise awareness about.

Too bad they can't put whole countries on their hate lists. MENA would be all over the list.

Quote: (02-21-2018 06:14 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:44 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

What makes groups and people like SLPC worse than your average leftist/SJW, is that they are intelligent enough have a decent grasp of the reality of (for example) biological gender differences. These aren`t the braindead masses of antifas etc. These are the people who know what they say is incorrect, but still say it to obtain certain goals.

I guess this isn`t news around these parts, but it`s a useful reminder who the real enemy is. Of course they do the opposite in their homelands, and I don`t blame them.

It's not a coincidence Return Of Kings and A Voice For Men are named at the same time movie execs and actors are going down because of #metoo. This is a deliberate attempt to distract people away from the real villians and change the narrative.

In 2017, a bunch of movie companies were exposed for harboring execs they knew were sexually abusing women. At the Weinstein Company, the entire board of directors had to resign.

If any groups are hateful toward women, it's the ones that exposed them to criminal sexual assault and physical harm. And yet the SPLC points the finger at Return Of Kings and A Voice For Men because they said naughty things.

It's telling that when #metoo came to pass, no one was looking at ROK, Roosh, etc. Now they are. This is purposeful. It's an attempt to obscure the actual physical crimes against women and invent fictitious cardboard enemies.

TFW I see something so obvious and hastened by the deep state:

[Image: 251rud.jpg]

Post article is up....

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/966464168307167232][/url]

AVFM are pretty much just men AND women wanting legal equality.
http://www.returnofkings.com/31590/5-rea...s-activist

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Atlanta Man, Kaotic and I should play victim and start tweet bombing them.

[Image: HEOJs.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]

I guess we can add Brosemite and Seth Rose too:
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: 41a.gif]

Ker Diesel too:
[Image: 2d3.gif]

A'ight bishes, get your race cards ready. Who will be a bigger victim in the victim olympics, minorities or zionists?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.