rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I'm against Slut shaming

Over a year ago i got deep into game. I started reading many of Roosh's books , approaching tons of women and finally learning how to put the things i read into practice. Before this, I was a Division I athlete at my university and I'll be the first to tell you that competing at such a demanding/high level is mentally and physically exhausting.

I had already banged a good amount of girls for my age but i felt i was still not tapping into my potential. So i quit sports because it didn't make me happy and started learning game.

I remember my first day prowling at the mall in my local town, and no kidding on my fourth approach , i had a same day date with a girl and got her all the way to my bed ass naked . I didn't know SHIT about lmr so i lost a bang from a cute ass sista. I never heard from her again. Then month's of failure followed after what seemed to me as a good start to my new life in game.

I had the opportunity to live in two major U.S cities over the past year and learned alot about women in those places too. Fast forward to now at 20yo my life has completely changed from that first day i was prowling around my local mall.

I'm two month's away from a year of No fap [ best decision i ever made in my life ], My physique was very good when i played sports but now i think it is better because i focus on good dieting now. I have picked up spanish and still learning that. I have traveled to two latin American countries and done well with women there. I've gotten deep into mediation and i have met wonderful friends while traveling alot some of which are from RVF. All with the common denominator being that i want to bang lots of girls.

I have improved throughout different aspects of my life while i started simply trying to bang more sluts. I say this to say I'm totally against slut shaming , and don't see why it is even a thing. I've learned soo much about not only the nature of women while trying to fuck a bunch of them but about life also.

Tons of guys want to have many plates but their feelings get hurt when girls do it to them. No one is saying go marry one but stop slut shaming for this particular reason.

It is selfish to the younger generation of guys like me. Most guys my age can't tell the difference between sluts and a decent chick , because girls have gotten sooooo good at hiding their behaviors. Therefore , guys end up dating chicks who are sluts in hiding.

Some guys think that older women are the sluts with tons of sex partners but these 18-23 yo girls i go to university with are on another level. The ones that dress feminine, are courteous, kind , can also be the sluts of sluts.

Slut shaming for a long time has made women smarter and for guys just starting out, it's hard to identify them because they all act the same now. We need easier sluts. Many of my friends in school are getting ate up by these girls, because girl game is on another level.

So please elders here at RVF , many of you who have sowed your Royal oats with banging tons of girls stop slut shaming. I feel like alot of older guys bang alot of girls for many years then when they get tired of it, they start slut shaming but by this time they have already enjoyed. We young guys still need to learn game and bang as many as we can or be able to at least better identify them.

Quote: (02-12-2018 01:41 PM)fitness2569 Wrote:  

I have improved throughout different aspects of my life while i started simply trying to bang more sluts. I say this to say I'm totally against slut shaming , and don't see why it is even a thing. I've learned soo much about not only the nature of women while trying to fuck a bunch of them but about life also.

A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

There's been proof cited showing how sluts can be damaged goods physically and emotionally.

Quote:Quote:

Tons of guys want to have many plates but their feelings get hurt when girls do it to them. No one is saying go marry one but stop slut shaming for this particular reason.

The men who get butt hurt about being plated are men who still don't have a full grasp of game.

Men who balance plates understand that some may fall off, some may want more, some are spinning just right.

Men aren't shaming sluts, they're bringing the TRUTH about female behavior to light, when they try hamstering it away.

It is selfish to the younger generation of guys like me. Most guys my age can't tell the difference between sluts and a decent chick , because girls have gotten sooooo good at hiding their behaviors. Therefore , guys end up dating chicks who are sluts in hiding.

No, it's NOT selfish.

Most guys in the newest generation have a lack of game and social skills to pick up on slut tells.

Some guys think that older women are the sluts with tons of sex partners but these 18-23 yo girls i go to university with are on another level. The ones that dress feminine, are courteous, kind , can also be the sluts of sluts.

All women are capable of being sluts, not all women are sluts.

Slut shaming for a long time has made women smarter and for guys just starting out, it's hard to identify them because they all act the same now. We need easier sluts. Many of my friends in school are getting ate up by these girls, because girl game is on another level.

Sluts are easy if you know how to coax them out of their shell, sluts are easy if you know what to look for.

It's a cat and mouse game, which means you need to improvise, adapt and overcome.

So please elders here at RVF , many of you who have sowed your Royal oats with banging tons of girls stop slut shaming. I feel like alot of older guys bang alot of girls for many years then when they get tired of it, they start slut shaming but by this time they have already enjoyed. We young guys still need to learn game and bang as many as we can or be able to at least better identify them.

NO, we won't stop banging sluts.

NO, we aren't going to stop slut shaming.

Bringing the TRUTH about women to LIGHT is a good thing.

You complaining about sluts not being easy, explains a bit about yourself.

It sounds like you've got alot of learning to do and some more truth to swallow.

You think that it's RFV members that cause women to not put out easy because we are "slut shaming" them?

My friend. I know you are young and just starting your journey. Slut shaming doesn't work like that. The vast majority of slut shaming comes from other women. Average men tend to slut shame when a woman rejects them. RFV members probably do the least amount of slut shaming.

Slut shaming does not change hypergamy. If you think that slut shaming is keeping women from sleeping with you... just know that you are wrong. Hypergamy is what is keeping her legs shut. You think that if women are not slut shamed they will be happily fucking fat ugly losers... I promise you that this is wrong. Hypergamy doesn't quit. If you fail to DHV she won't sleep with you. Slut shaming is just part of the female hamster... it's the excuse they use... if it wasn't available they would just use some other excuse.

Also, any young guys who are silently agreeing with you need to understand something. High notch count sluts virtually all have mental/emotional disorders. It's probably the number one indicator that you are dealing with a crazy woman. This is why smarter guys have that saying about Hos and Housewives.

In very traditional societies such as Islamic countries, slut shaming actually plays a very big role in blunting the effects of hypergamy and helping average guys gain access to high quality women. However, here in the west slut shaming lost all it's teeth several generations ago and now just exists as a phony excuse.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

No, they do not act all of the same. Even those who put on an "act" have telltale signs of being sluts. Girl game sucks, especially because it's tailored to get you to think with your crotch one and two, is designed for simps like yourself to get caught off guard.

I recommend you stop your simping and pull your head out of your @$$.

The easiest way of detecting sluts is by the following:

1. Say and ask: "Careers for women are silly. If I worked and made enough money would you quit work and homeschool our kids?"

Yes, that sounds good. No, you have a career chick. Red flag one and pass.

2. Does she cook for you? Yes? Ok good. Now, does she cook for you after 1 to 2 years of dating? Oh she stopped, red flag two.

3. Does she like going out to bars every single week? Yes? There's red flag three. Good women only go to bars for super rare special occasions. Those who spend lots of time at drinking establishments are poor women.

4. Ask her what her notch count is and write it down. Ask again in a month or two. Did that number change? Red flag number four.

5. Does she have any tattoos in unprofessional places? Sign five right here.

6. Met her through an online dating app like Tinder? Red flag 6.

Spend more time on this forum instead of posting hilarious crap. You'll begin to pick out trash signs all of the time. Sleep with enough women and girl game becomes a joke and a half.

Quote: (02-12-2018 03:54 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

[Image: laugh5.gif]
No, they do not act all of the same. Even those who put on an "act" have telltale signs of being sluts. Girl game sucks, especially because it's tailored to get you to think with your crotch one and two, is designed for simps like yourself to get caught off guard.
I recommend you stop your simping and pull your head out of your @$$.
The easiest way of detecting sluts is by the following:
1. Say and ask: "Careers for women are silly. If I worked and made enough money would you quit work and homeschool our kids?"
Yes, that sounds good. No, you have a career chick. Red flag one and pass.
2. Does she cook for you? Yes? Ok good. Now, does she cook for you after 1 to 2 years of dating? Oh she stopped, red flag two.
3. Does she like going out to bars every single week? Yes? There's red flag three. Good women only go to bars for super rare special occasions. Those who spend lots of time at drinking establishments are poor women.
4. Ask her what her notch count is and write it down. Ask again in a month or two. Did that number change? Red flag number four.
5. Does she have any tattoos in unprofessional places? Sign five right here.
6. Met her through an online dating app like Tinder? Red flag 6.
Spend more time on this forum instead of posting hilarious crap. You'll begin to pick out trash signs all of the time. Sleep with enough women and girl game becomes a joke and a half.

Those are all signs of femininity. There are plenty of hyper feminine whores.

I don't just assume all women who fail to display highly feminine traits are sluts. In my experience slutty behavior stems from mental disorder. I mean career women who are mentally healthy with solid self esteem hate being pumped and dumped by Chads. It fucking drives them nuts and they make guys jump through hoops to avoid it. The Chad Pump and Dump makes sluts feel bad too, but they can't control themselves because they are fucking mental.

I mean if you look at the statistics for the US, housewives cheat at a significantly higher rate than working women... Like 10-15% more likely. Why?

I tend to look for emotional regulation, self esteem, ability to pair bond, anxiety... ect. I mean this topic is really is really tough because you have to actually start dating a woman and get to know her and her history a bit before you can really get an accurate gauge of her notch count and overall sluttiness.

Slut shame your daughter (as you would pajamaboy shame your son).

Don't even think about the rest, unless you have influence on a bunch of chicks.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

We need as a society more effective slut shaming...not less. Actually it's the decline of slut shaming in western cultures that is in large part responsible for the rise of slutdom,...not the other way around. 50 years ago the social stigma associated with being labeled as "easy" was enough to influence girls' behaviors.

Now? Pffft...Today calling a girl a slut is not likely to illicit a change in behavior. Its almost a badge of honor. Youre more likely to get something metaphorically akin to "tee hee...wanna buy my sex tape? Here's my IG"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

There is a common misconception about sluts that girls who fuck 20 until age 20, and 100 until age 30 - are somehow fucking men indiscriminately. They are not banging the neckbeard or the Big Bang Theory nerd - they are still pursuing the same men that all the other women do who have 1-3 notch lifetime notch-counts. If there were more sluts in the world, then stable marriages would be even less rare and the men at the top would get even more sex - the top 1-5% at college would have to organize orgies to run through them while the bottom 80% would get even less sex. Unfettering of the sexual market results in a return of the cavemen-times and not in a fre-love-everyone-gets-some utopia.

Quote: (02-12-2018 02:22 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

The vast majority of slut shaming comes from other women.

Maybe...historically speaking. But now?

[Image: 110506-slutwalk-hmed-330a.grid-8x2.jpg]

Quote: (02-13-2018 04:12 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2018 02:22 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

The vast majority of slut shaming comes from other women.

Maybe...historically speaking. But now?

[Image: 110506-slutwalk-hmed-330a.grid-8x2.jpg]

Take a good long slow look at all the males in that picture...

[Image: computer-nerd.jpeg]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Dude sort of has a point but is going about it all wrong.

Girls will throw themselves after a non-judgemental dude.

Also non-judgement frame is the only way that you get to know all the crazy stuff chicks are ACTUALLY up to.

Agree with those thread responders making mockery of the idea that "s**t–shaming is making it harder to pick-up girls".

An important point for any newcomers to game that might be browsing this thread: Distinguishing between political/cultural beliefs and what makes for good game.

1. Being Pro-Shaming in Culture/Society

Cultural and historical comparisons make for compelling evidence as to the effectiveness of shaming culture in maintaining social norms.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et3-GI6z7s4

It is not mystifying that many guys are interested in re-establishing traditional gender roles and see shaming as a viable instrument towards that.

2. Being non-judgemental in meeting girls

Being judgemental and jealous is a tell of insecurity. Evaluate her behaviour, sure, and if you are looking for loyalty, move on. Being non-judgemental on the other hand will earn you her trust, and whether a keeper or not, you will learn a lot from what she tells you

3. Becoming negative

Before allowing your political opinions enter your personal courtships, think on the impact it can have on your state and your beliefs about women. Transferred from another thread, Noir puts it best:

"This is exactly why I think viewing every woman as a slut (without adequate experience of said behavior) for some stupid ego-defense mechanism is flawed. You end up being completely negative and hating women which is retarded as you are trying (I hope) to come right with them, not repel them."

slut shaming as a society is great for society.
slut shaming as an individual guy is counterintuitive

let me explain

if your goal is to get as many girls as possible then being non-judgmental and holding your tongue is the way to go (the simp beta feminist way "buzzwords")

My experience with women is when I was fat and undesirable holding my tongue and supporting women being sluts helped me get girls

now that I'm "attractive" and starting my own business girls love it more when I hold true to my beliefs and they respect it.

Basically, if you have no power then be a yes man and you might get puss

If you have power then be like a father and she'll give you puss (sad but true reality)

example if somebody attractive and powerful like Obama said we should go back to gender roles and have women stop being sluts then those women will be MUCH MUCH more likely to listen to him rather than some random guy who is a 3 at best

Now as to why slut shaming is good for society.
1. Women are the main driving force for men! If women are hard to get then men will work harder to get them (as long as that hard work comes with a prize). If you work hard to get a girl that everybody has had then you're going to feel cheated right?

2.If women give it up on the first night to any random guy then there's a huge chance that STD's will spread. Not only that but more bastard children, more unhappy relationships etc.

3. let's face it a girl wants a guy who can have any girl he wants, with the experience to prove it. however, guys typically want a girl who everybody wants but will only get nasty for him. The whole alpha male theory. Guys are attracted to innocence and purity

4. in my experience EVERY SINGLE GIRL I KNOW WHO WAS A SLUT was miserable. Most suffered deep depression, most can't form an actual relationship, most have 0 friends, all of them used being a slut as a coping mechanism. Sluts are easy AF you just have to not care about them or their actions. they thrive on abuse, they want to be tools and used because they feel there's no other way to find affection......

5. Sluts aren't having sex with the guys that take up for them, they aren't having sex with the guys who white knight. They're having sex with the "chads" and the "tyrones". These girls are simply mentally weak children who can't control their urges and want to justify their reasons for it. They use beta guys, white knights, cucks, etc for a confidence boost then go and have sex with chad.

TRUST ME I've been on both sides of the fence I've had sex and learned from many sluts and I've been friend zoned and hurt by many sluts.

Do you want to learn the true nature of women? Simply Stop caring about them, get in great aesthetic shape, focus on your funds, focus on talents and things that make you happy, live an interesting life. After all that you'll realize women are simply children. Who can't say no to candy and want you to support their addictive habit

Sorry about my English by the way

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

The guy is complaining that his friends have a hard time banging sluts and that they cannot distinguish between a good girl and a STD bomb. That's why we need older dudes to stop slut shaming. Is this topic for real ?

< Look - slut-shaming of an individual slut is not something that anyone should. Also individual perceptions of what constitutes a slut vary strongly. For some only a virginal (anal and vaginal) unkissed bride is a non-slut while other men concede that if a girl attempted to have LTRs since age 18 constitutes a good girl.

When you meet a girl, then you don't shame her or state anything of the sort. In fact in Game terms it is better to even state the opposite how you like girls with experiences and that you are all liberal etc. - that way a girl will tell you more about herself than if you are all conservative.

However - overall shaming must be done for the sake of women and society.

Quote: (02-14-2018 03:30 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

< Look - slut-shaming of an individual slut is not something that anyone should. Also individual perceptions of what constitutes a slut vary strongly. For some only a virginal (anal and vaginal) unkissed bride is a non-slut while other men concede that if a girl attempted to have LTRs since age 18 constitutes a good girl.

When you meet a girl, then you don't shame her or state anything of the sort. In fact in Game terms it is better to even state the opposite how you like girls with experiences and that you are all liberal etc. - that way a girl will tell you more about herself than if you are all conservative.

However - overall shaming must be done for the sake of women and society.
Agreed however a more neutral stance seems to work better with me. Not saying you support her sluty behavior but being interested (learn about her), and not giving an opinion either way.

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

I don't really care how women spend their time, or who they spend it with.

However, if I were going to get married again, it would not be to a woman who has had 70 cocks stuffed in her, and blown half my neighborhood.

I'm simply not going to invest my time, emotional energy, and my wealth into that type of woman.

Will I bang her? For sure. Will I talk to her, hang out, mentor her, and treat her nicely? Of course.

Will I commit to her as a wife and mother? Absolutely not.

Quote: (02-13-2018 04:38 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Girls will throw themselves after a non-judgemental dude.

I doubt any guy women think are non-judgmental are truly non-judgmental. They're just keeping their thoughts to themselves to keep getting their balls drained. But the proof of that judgment will come the moment any of these women ask to be more than a plate.

So with a thread like this, you can't really ask guys not to judge. It's hardwired for guys to look down on sluts as much as women look down on betas. All guys can do is suppress it, just as women sometimes suppress their contempt for betas for the bux/supplication.

Skimmed through the thread, just the term 'slut-shaming' comes from the wrong frame to begin with. Just call a spade a spade if you need to.

At the end, you plead for us to stop 'slut-shaming'.

Kaotic covered all bases.

My two cents is go out, experience the world and discover the true nature of women. Especially from different cultures.

Sluts exist and they are sluts.

Prudes exist and they are prudes.

A large gray area exists between these two extremes which seem to attract posters to this forum, trying to pigeon hole women into either category.

If your game is tight, every girl will exhibit slutty behaviour behind closed doors.

Slutty behaviour as a response to your vibe vs slutty behaviour towards guys who haven't initiated anything are two different things.

Latent vs active.

Your whole post is narcissistic to begin with (you start every sentence with I did, I'm etc.) and you're applying your own lens coming from a limited sample size; #s and geographically.

You respect people who have self-control and don't automatically give in to urges.

fitness2569, do you respect fat people?

I can't respect people with no self-control; fat or slutty. If they know what's good for themselves, their image and their decision making process, they will put that cake down or not sit on the first dick that gets hard.

Instant vs delayed gratification.

That being said, people can do whatever they want and I reserve my judgement to wield it as I see fit, based off my principles and experience. There's too many of us on this planet anyways.

It's selfish to impose your belief system on others, especially from your frame and reference point.

You evidently have an emotional attachment to the identity of sluts seeing as you have gamed them, banged them and as you infer, have been your primary source of pussy.

If my first 3 cars were BMWs, I would also be biased towards BMWs.

It's not a rational approach though.

Nothing about the posts here are selfish at the expense young guys. Pussy is not a zero sum game, you can still bang other women. If anything, it's altruistic to take the time out of our day to document our experiences, building a mini-database (within the confines of this echo chamber) to warn young fellas about the true nature of women.

I got a surprise for you. Most guys won't ever pick up the tells of a slut. They will just get excited and wag their tails at any attention a woman gives, this is why sluts are sluts. Their game is giving attention and saying yes/no to men. That's practically it. Their mates will warn them and they will rationalize it as jealousy.

It's the secret society where 10% of men are banging 80% of girls because they have got their shit down.

The sex market is capitalist and skewed towards the men who are top of the pyramid because girls want what other girls want. The distribution is more 'fat-tailed' than normal (look up Power Law).

The sluts are on their own frequency because they value attention and D more than the usual girl that their standards are warped; not competing for top guys (mr. right vs mr right-now). Their identity is tied to how many guys are attracted (quantity), not the quality of the guys they attract (quality). It's a higher hormonal drive that defines this, usually.

This is why women >30 have that shorter fuse; they made these mistakes and now have to screen.

But I digress!

tl;dr

Sluts are sluts and have their own place in society. I reserve my right to dislike them and don't care if it makes it harder for you. Finesse your game and step up instead of trying to lower the standards of men generally. They are low enough.

@kaotic, great post

Quote: (02-13-2018 11:17 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

There is a common misconception about sluts that girls who fuck 20 until age 20, and 100 until age 30 - are somehow fucking men indiscriminately. They are not banging the neckbeard or the Big Bang Theory nerd - they are still pursuing the same men that all the other women do who have 1-3 notch lifetime notch-counts. If there were more sluts in the world, then stable marriages would be even less rare and the men at the top would get even more sex - the top 1-5% at college would have to organize orgies to run through them while the bottom 80% would get even less sex. Unfettering of the sexual market results in a return of the cavemen-times and not in a fre-love-everyone-gets-some utopia.

The top men are selective though, their access to sluts are outsourced; they're either rich guys with stables of harems, flying them in or straight up P4P. A lot of these women are rational about assigning monetary value to their pussy so you will find 'agencies' for these women.

There are plenty of low to mid-level sluts that don't have access to those guys, even with Instagram. Students (who are bound to their studies), young professionals with high testosterone, hired guns (waitresses/bartenders) who are yet to be discovered.

I agree with the notion of your post though, they have more chances at the top men due to their aggression.

Where I disagree is that a lot of the hot women (which is the main barrier to entry to fucking top tier men) aren't slutty because they are aware of their worth. Most sluts are average to sub-average with the exception of fraternities, some strip clubs and hired guns etc (little enclaves of slut-dom, if you may).

Quote: (02-16-2018 05:26 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Where I disagree is that a lot of the hot women (which is the main barrier to entry to fucking top tier men) aren't slutty because they are aware of their worth. Most sluts are average to sub-average with the exception of fraternities, some strip clubs and hired guns etc (little enclaves of slut-dom, if you may).

There are studies even done on that where it turns out that 6s have the highest amount of sex partners and it goes down to the 9s. So the most prolific sluts will be 6s and the least prolific sluts among the attractive groups will be the 9s with the 7s and 8s going down respectively.

5s and lower again have lower notch-counts, because most of them attempt to lock down a man due to their market value being too much of a hindrance for carousel-riding (as many guys they find really attractive give them a hard pass).

Quote: (02-16-2018 05:56 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 05:26 AM)Noir Wrote:  

There are studies even done on that where it turns out that 6s have the highest amount of sex partners and it goes down to the 9s. So the most prolific sluts will be 6s and the least prolific sluts among the attractive groups will be the 9s with the 7s and 8s going down respectively.

5s and lower again have lower notch-counts, because most of them attempt to lock down a man due to their market value being too much of a hindrance for carousel-riding (as many guys they find really attractive give them a hard pass).

Precisely, women 7 or below get their self-esteem from sex (frequency and quality of partner) hence it's a higher focus for them.

When you are desirable, you focus on other aspects of life; women specifically focus on opulence.

Would be interested in seeing those studies, purely from a statistical standpoint and how they sourced the information (self-declared/self-deflated or not).

It definitely makes sense considering most women are bang average (6).

Quote: (02-16-2018 06:01 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Precisely, women 7 or below get their self-esteem from sex (frequency and quality of partner) hence it's a higher focus for them.
When you are desirable, you focus on other aspects of life; women specifically focus on opulence.
Would be interested in seeing those studies, purely from a statistical standpoint and how they sourced the information (self-declared/self-deflated or not).
It definitely makes sense considering most women are bang average (6).

Yes, but mental health trumps all that.

A borderline personality disorder 9 will have a notch count beyond belief. A woman who has been raped or molested will often have notch counts nearing triple digits. The entire porn industry thrives on broken women.

I can dig OPs perspective.

As a man who loves women, sometimes you just want to say "a salud", enjoy your life, hun.

After all, if a beautiful baby let you smash, and you're lying there in the afterglow making pillow talk with not a care in the world, you'd kinda be shooting yourself in the foot by telling that very same honey, and all honeys like her, to be less promiscuous.

It would be downright hypocritical, right?

Is it good for "society"? I don't know, contentious.

You want to live in Saudi Arabia? Or the Philippines? Or somewhere in between?

Maybe it's an issue of "go where you're treated best".

What I do know is that the juggernaut of technology makes discreet sex so readily available that the whole slut shaming thing is a point growing mooter by the minute.

“I'd never join a club that would allow a person like me to become a member.”

- Woody Allen

Difference between men and women (women, who we all get mad about them wanting a wanted man)...Women project that regarding attraction. Men project it regarding sex.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

For Alot of guys its more of a pride thing. A lot of guys don't want hookers or sluts because they want to feel like the accomplished getting that girl....Now if that guy just wants sex then fine a slut is fine but believe it or not, many guys under 25 want relationships WAAAY more than women. many guys from what I heard don't want to just sleep around and will die for a girlfriend....So these guys slut shame.