rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women collecting fuck trophies on social media-red flag

A major irritation that I have with the dating market is women keeping all of their past flings, boyfriends, fuckbuddies on their instagram or snapchat. They continually check up on their past romances to see if they made the right choice/timing their hypergamy.

Not only do we have to deal with extensive sexual histories, we also have to accept the past men being literally "in the picture."

Men have lost almost all of the power in monogamous relationships.

Thats a binable offence. I don't deal with chicks like that.

Most are smart enough to erase the previous cock before looking for new ones.

Give a wide berth to any that flaunt their past cocks and celebrate them.

This is more of a long term relationship thing. I mean if you are just going to pump and dump, then why would you care? If I'm getting my dick wet... I don't care if she is cyber stalking some exBF after I leave.

I actually enjoy it when she's texting some beta while my cum is drying on her face, ymmv.

I think that many women deeply understand this terrible dynamic. They don't mind saying that they "dated" a famous man if he actually went out with her multiple times.

But being the pure fucktoy to a higher-value men - most women still keep that on the down-low. Otherwise you would have literally millions of girls now being proud of having been fucked by an actor, athlete, musician. Some guys have fucked thousands or go through 200 per year and not a peep about them.

In the old days they called them groupies. Think of Pamela De Barres. They were willing to exchange some of their dignity (being seen as a low-class slut) in exchange for a bit of fame for having banged a man of status after the high profile tell-all book is published.

These days thanks to social networks and Tinder, EVERYONE is a celebrity to some extent and so there will be some shameless women who think they can score points within their equally shameless social circle by posting trophy photos of the guys they've banged.

Either way it's a sign of women who don't have a lot going for their lives so this is their only form of excitement.

Quote: (02-11-2018 03:35 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Give a wide berth to any that flaunt their past cocks and celebrate them.

Sig worthy imagery.

This thread needs some pics:

[Image: zpgx9xlrguhju2t0wfyz.jpg]

Selfie with athlete James Harden.

With NHL pro:

[Image: am4unm0uec3fyizidepo.jpg]

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago. Her liking a celebrity's selfies online and liking photos of other attention whore women showing their half-naked bodies to get likes was the last red flag for me. It was just such a turn off.

I don't want my future wife to be so fucking dumb in the head that she can't see through the whole superficial bullshit with Instagram and social media.
Ok if she is on there and chats with her friends and talks about cooking, yoga and that sort of bullshit but if she's following a bunch of other guys taking selfies or sexualised pictures or show hypergamy behaviour for celebrities in superficial and overrated businesses (such as DJs, actors, models, rappers etc) that's not only a red flag but a dealbreaker.

That's the type of woman that would most probably consider cheating on you if she ever got a chance with a celebrity or a guy with +20000 followers on Instagram.

If you're screening a girl for LTR you need to get a fake account and follow her activity on social media early on and she if she is constantly checking in other dudes, an ex or are liking guys' gym-selfies and that bullshit or if she seems to be the very superficial type who takes a bunch of attention whore pictures or like others' attention whore photos.

Would you really want your family/friends be able to see that your wife is liking and showing hypergamous behaviour towards celebrities online?
Or indicating that she has interest in other men than you? Fuck that, go cuckold on someone else's time.

Nah, that's something a wife do. A woman with wife potential does not keep her ex on there or take part in superficial bs.
Bang them sluts and then hand them over to someone else. It's exactly what I did.