rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever used a hotel concierge to acquire anything unconventional?

As the title says! How far does the "good concierge can get you anything" go?

Like in the movie 'Four Rooms'? It definitely must be a hooker. A model look alike hooker in Boston. I was accomodated at the most expensive hotel in Boston, the one located in Copley Plaza, next to Newberry. He got me a Polish student, 20, 5'7'', 120 lb, blonde, busty. It was really expensive but the firm picked up the tab. I gave him a $100 tip. I still don't know how he could get the girl into the hotel, since the security in that place in very thight.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (02-11-2018 12:26 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Like in the movie 'Four Rooms'? It definitely must be a hooker. A model look alike hooker in Boston. I was accomodated at the most expensive hotel in Boston, the one located in Copley Plaza, next to Newberry. He got me a Polish student, 20, 5'7'', 120 lb, blonde, busty. It was really expensive but the firm picked up the tab. I gave him a $100 tip. I still don't know how he could get the girl into the hotel, since the security in that place in very thight.

Which company do you work for? Asking for a friend.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-12-2018 07:13 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2018 12:26 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Which company do you work for? Asking for a friend.

Although I don't work for them any longer I cannot say the name because I signed a confidentiality agreement. But the company is just across the street at the John Hancock Tower somewhere between the 8th and 11th floors.
Oh, boy! They treated us well, we were pampered actually. But the job was soul crushing. You had to deal with squared minded guys from the Ivy League ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I really hated them.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.