rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with bars open very late

Can't remember which Country and can't find the thread but I remember someone posting about ( Scandinavian country I think) where the bars don't close until like 5 am. and it looks like a war zone, broken bottles, people falling down, etc. guys blatantly walking up to girls and asking them to fuck.

So I take it then that you would like to find countries with bars that don't open late? Saudi Arabia is good for that

Spain. Clubs and bars usually open till 6am

Almost everywhere in Europe and Africa. Mexico probably as well. Half of Latin America. Don't know about Asia, but either way dumb question.

Bars in Croatia were dead until about 1-2 am, and then got instantly packed and hopping until 5-6 am.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

I'm assuming this guy is asking about Iceland, but I've already written plenty about the island country.

I never understood how people party all through the night when I am dead at 10pm. Kinda Jealous though! I'll take my sleep I guess.

There are quite a few 24h bars in major Polish cities.

Shouldn't you be asking what cities have this? Countries is rather broad...

I second previous comment. Lets start with major cities (capitals). In Ukraine, Kiev that would be the Infamous Shooters bar open 24/7, 365 days per year.

Berlin.
In Berlin and on the famous club Berghain you could party nonstop (literally nonstop) until Tuesday afternoon. Some weekends it's open 24/7.
By far the strangest club I've ever been inside and a memory for life. I was on my way out at 7 AM when I met two girls from my country just outside and long story short I ended up going inside again with one of them and banging her inside the club.

[Image: Berlin-drink-Berghain-xlarge.jpg]

Copenhagen.
In Copenhagen you can party at decent places until 5 AM and then after that there are shittier places open until 7 AM and then another shitty place after that. The standard in the city isn't very good though and altough possible, it's very very unlikely to get anything even close to decent after 5 AM.

Argentina is the same as spain.

You can find some 24 hour bars in Belgrade, Serbia, but it's far more common to find people clubbing after 2AM at the big boat clubs on the river.

Club Space in Miami, they close when every one leaves, whether it’s 10am or 2pm

Forsage or Heaven clubs in Kiev

Opium in Barcelona

Meatpacking or LES neighborhoods in NYC are good till 4am, then head to Brooklyn for after hours in summer

south korea

How do you guys party past 5-6am without "supplements"..... I don't know but I'm perfectly happy with a club closing at 3am or so.

I just feel like it makes the next day a write off unless your plan is to go home at 8am, sleep and repeat.

I went 3 days without sleep due to overindulging and it was an awful experience.

Quote: (02-08-2018 02:30 AM)publius Wrote:  

Scandinavian country I think

Quote: (02-08-2018 02:30 AM)publius Wrote:  

looks like a war zone, broken bottles, people falling down, etc.

That place, sir, is without a doubt Reykjavik.

PS. Bring a tuxedo

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Most decently-sized cities in Southeast Asia always have some spots that stay open until morning. This usually means moving on to seedier and seedier places as the night goes on, which presents it's own special brand of challenges. Bars have started closing earlier and earlier here, but even now with the stricter military government in Thailand, for instance, you can go all night if you really want to - someone is always slipping the cops just enough to stay open. As the poster above mentioned, it will catch up with you eventually, so it's not always a positive thing.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Sidney Crosby, for heavy nightlife guys I doubt most care about the next day being a write off anyway. I was in Thailand for a month, stayed up until 6am most nights, slept until 1-2pm, spent the afternoon eating/getting a massage/lying on the beach, depending on where I was, and after a few days of that you get into a routine and feel fine. Depends if you’re into partying or sightseeing/planned daytime activities, but yes it’s difficult to do both properly at once.

Korea, Japan. 24/7 everything in big cities

When it comes to clubs and pubs it typically closes 5am to 6am in Brazil. Normal bars tend to close 2am or 3am on weekends. A few bars don't close at all, they are 24 hours. In Leblon, Rio de Janeiro there is for example the Pizzaria Guanabara and another bar close to it that never closes. Those bars that never close are usually referred by locasl as "pós night", which is "post night" in English.

Note: What i mean with pub is a bar with closed doors instead of fully open and partially open air as they typically are in Brazil.

Ya. Asia in general. Bars are open late. Japan, Korea, China, Thialnd, Manila Philip

The Den in Beijing was the quintessential 24 hour bar, the things you could see in there at 9am on a Saturday morning.... Paddies does all nighters really often now but it's not the same. Players and Bar 109 in Wan Chai are 24 hours on the weekend too

Thank you the Thing and Rang off the Pipe. Iceland is where I was thinking of.

Spain tourist destinations during summer.
They often close at 8-9 AM (when they close).