rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In your opinion, who are the most beautiful women in Europe ?

In my opinion, the Latin girls (Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese girls) are the less attractive girls in Europe. They are just average looking girls. But, I think that Italian girls are the most beautiful of Latin girls. Although I find they are extremely jealous and strong character !
I find that the Dutch girls are the most attractive girls in Western Europe. The Dutch girls are well done, they are kind and smiling. The Scandinavian girls (Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish girls) and the Slavic girls (Polish, Ukrainian and Russian girls) are the best in Europe. Ever since Abba came out, guys the world over have been left enchanted by these stereotypical tall, blonde, blue eyed Viking trophies for the Scandinavian girls. Fair skin, delicate facial features and striking blue eyes are the stereotypical hallmarks of the Slavic girls. The Russian or European legacies cross and give a cultural mix that makes them very special. They are also very kind. There are blondes, brunettes, there is something for everyone ! I would also add the girls from the Baltic countries (Lithuanian girls, Lithuanian girls and Estonian girls), that we tend to forget. I find them tall and slim. They have silhouettes to fall to die for and a very seductive accent. I really like their blonde hair too.

We got very different taste it seems. I found the French to be the most attractive, Irish girls who are not fat(too many fatties!) are extremely beautiful. Scandinavia, well they do look good but generalizing i think they are the worse looking after Slavic women, both are really not the European standard look. Ethnic Russian women while not as great as the French or Irish are nice as well and have the big attractive plus of not being westernized, it is good that they protect their borders from "us" so well.

Quote: (02-05-2018 10:27 PM)hipster Wrote:  

We got very different taste it seems. I found the French to be the most attractive, Irish girls who are not fat(too many fatties!) are extremely beautiful. Scandinavia, well they do look good but generalizing i think they are the worse looking after Slavic women, both are really not the European standard look. Ethnic Russian women while not as great as the French or Irish are nice as well and have the big attractive plus of not being westernized, it is good that they protect their borders from "us" so well.

Why aren't Scandinavian women and neither Slavic Women the European standard look? Is there a European Standard looks?

I've always thought Serbian/Croatian girls were extremely beautiful. I find women from Spain to be very attractive too.

Romans 8:18-21

"Most insults are compliments in disguise" -Mr. G

You contradict yourself here, because Ethnic Russians are Slavs, the biggest group of Slavs in fact.

Regarding OP question, to me the most beautiful is the one with the ass bent over in my bed or kitchen table. Some countries have more quality per capita I would say, like Ukraine, Russia or Latvia, but there is also good looking women in Mediterranean Europe.

Quote: (02-06-2018 12:19 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

You contradict yourself here, because Ethnic Russians are Slavs, the biggest group of Slavs in fact.

You are correct, but they are a different ethnic group of those commonly labeled as Slavic. Russian women do look different of the rest of Eastern Europe to me, very different of Ukrainian for example.

The subjectivity of OP question has been discussed to death in this forum.
Not that it shouldn't yield new and entertaining posts, but it seems too happen too often that we oll forget our own personal and cultural bias when it comes to which ethnicity/nation/vagina type/boob size is more bangable...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I've done Tinder all over Europe for about 3 years and travelled to at least 15 countries in Europe.

In my opinion swedish women are the hottest ON AVERAGE. But I've never seen so many 9's & 10's as I've done in London, which I know might sound surprising to some. But it's just such a massive population that it just naturally will consist of more hot girls. I mean, who gives a fuck who's got the best girls on average, I'd care about getting the hottest girls.

So that makes London the best place for me, apart from Monaco and the French Riviera in the summer. Also the small towns around Rimini, Italy will contain plenty of hot girls during the summer holidays and is a better place to travel to than Scandinavia.¨

But I also haven't seen that much of Eastern Europe apart from a little bit of Poland and that seemed pretty promising. I would imagine that the Czech Republic is great, it's the impression I have at least.

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:18 AM)Elster Wrote:  

Not that it shouldn't yield new and entertaining posts, but it seems too happen too often that we oll forget our own personal and cultural bias when it comes to which ethnicity/nation/vagina type/boob size is more bangable...

I don't think there's any subjectivity in saying that the more East you go, the better the quality of women.
I would rank Russia, Ukraine and Poland in the top 3. Of course there are very attractive girls in places like Latvia or Estonia but their population is so ridiculously small that it's unlikely you'll find more hotties than in the neighboring countries.

Poland has the worst quality girls in E Europe, although the top 0.1pc can be stunning

Serbia, Ukraine, Russia.

Has to be Slavic girls for me, they're my ideal type. If I had to pick a country I'd say Ukraine, I haven't actually been there yet but I've met many Ukrainian girls in Poland. I also know many guys who have spent time there and they say the quality cant be beaten.

I find it utterly pointless to try classifying this beyond a personal estimation.
In my own hometown ,although there is a relatively high number of natural blondes as compared to other SA places most guys have a raging boner for blondes of the germanic strain in particular. In Sweden, the birds in the metal and goth scene dye their hair black and have a predilection for darker people like us, who tend to have the aforementioned blonde fetish.
Even ourselves depending on the time and the mood,may shift preferences!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder [Image: wink.gif]

Apart from that, from my subjective point of view, pure femenine beauty comes from Ukraine, Russia and Belarus mainly.

Quote: (02-06-2018 08:31 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

I don't think there's any subjectivity in saying that the more East you go, the better the quality of women.
I would rank Russia, Ukraine and Poland in the top 3. Of course there are very attractive girls in places like Latvia or Estonia but their population is so ridiculously small that it's unlikely you'll find more hotties than in the neighboring countries.

I dont think Polish or Baltic women look better than German or Dutch Women in average. They are probably more Femenine, that is. I say it very objectively after retourning to Germany from my trips in Lavtia, Estonia, Lithuania and Poland.

UK and Ireland are the Worst, but also Portugal is quite bad, spain is meh, and France is very overrated. Belgian women arent uglier because they are somewhat closer to UK and Ireland who are 10 times uglier...

Quote: (02-06-2018 03:26 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2018 08:31 AM)Pointer Wrote:  

I dont think Polish or Baltic women look better than German or Dutch Women in average. They are probably more Femenine, that is. I say it very objectively after retourning to Germany from my trips in Lavtia, Estonia, Lithuania and Poland.

UK and Ireland are the Worst, but also Portugal is quite bad, spain is meh, and France is very overrated. Belgian women arent uglier because they are somewhat closer to UK and Ireland who are 10 times uglier...

They pretty girls must have all left then, because last time I was in Riga less than 4 years ago, the quality was top notch, I would say second or even on par with Kiev from the many EE places I have been to.

I think Spanish girls are, on average, hotter than Ukrainian and Scandinavian girls. Should probably post that in the controversial opinions thread. I'm from Northern Europe but prefer darker features.

Quote: (02-06-2018 06:02 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I think Spanish girls are, on average, hotter than Ukrainian and Scandinavian girls. Should probably post that in the controversial opinions thread. I'm from Northern Europe but prefer darker features.

While I do not agree that they are hotter on average, I agree that Spain gives birth to a lot of high quality pussy.

I'm not going to bash on Dutch women, they can be fun. I did collect a couple Dutch flags during my backpacking days albeit in nicer, warmer countries but German women are a turn-off. Did you know that 1 in 3 Germans under 25 have a tattoo ? They have high SJW tendencies, mixed with a hipster, artsy bullshit attitude and zero fashion sense, especially in places like Berlin. I wouldn't rank them anywhere near their Eastern cousins.

I am partial to Croatian and Bulgarian.

Overall though, Romanian girls are my favourite. Not everyone's cup of tea, but when they are hot, no other Euro country hold a match to them to me.

English girls from the northern counties, specifically Leeds and Manchester. [Image: tard.gif]

Love Slavic girls, feminine, long legs, and they know how to walk in heels. I'd say Russian by looks.

If we are talking about facial features then would say my home country Lithuania ,Overall womens in LT are better even over Porteñas which for me are best of LA. The only minus I see is that most are thin they have no curves,and most exceed 170cm.

Quote: (02-06-2018 06:40 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

I'm not going to bash on Dutch women, they can be fun. I did collect a couple Dutch flags during my backpacking days albeit in nicer, warmer countries but German women are a turn-off. Did you know that 1 in 3 Germans under 25 have a tattoo ? They have high SJW tendencies, mixed with a hipster, artsy bullshit attitude and zero fashion sense, especially in places like Berlin. I wouldn't rank them anywhere near their Eastern cousins.

I dont consider Berlin to Proper German. I do my opinions Based on people from mid to smaller cities, Big cities are not really representative for Germany, specially not Berlin, Frankfurt and Dortmund. Im comparing mostly women from different student cities.

I happen to have met several Bulgarian birds with very attractive features and correct proportions into as what are my particular tastes

Quote: (02-07-2018 03:46 AM)Lithuanian10 Wrote:  

If we are talking about facial features then would say my home country Lithuania ,Overall womens in LT are better even over Porteñas which for me are best of LA. The only minus I see is that most are thin they have no curves,and most exceed 170cm.

Porteñas as women from BA? dont make me laugh, if BA was placed in Europe it would rank at the bottom of the list, only above UK, Ireland and Portugal