rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why some guys become redpill and some don't ?

Hey guys,

I'm curious how do you explain that some guy are "pulling themselves out of the matrix" while some other guy seems to be totally foreign to it.

I mean, in the "everyday world" most people seem to have no/ little interest into self development and this concept seems very foreign to a lot of them. They see it from far away.

It's like you can show them everything in front of their eyes, it won't click. It's like they can't "think outside of the society norms box" somehow.

What makes someone "click" ? is it a trauma or personality/ genetics or maybe something else ?

Do you think you were destined to be redpilled anyway ? (like deep inside you knew it).

You are still in-the-matrix - otherwise your wouldn't ask this question - but you have to be out-of-it to know the answer to your question.

First you're in it, not able to see what's the problem around you
Second you notice something is quite wrong and the more you search the less you find because your programming does not allow you to
Third you change your programming and start to understand how fucked your world is
Fourth you either blow your brain out or go back inside and use your new programming to reduce the gap between your view and the system

Most can't even get to the second stage, they don't want to see the truths the world offers, the dissonance would be unbearable for them.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (02-03-2018 04:14 AM)Атаман Wrote:  

You are still in-the-matrix - otherwise your wouldn't ask this question - but you have to be out-of-it to know the answer to your question.

What do you mean by that ?

This seems to go full circle.

He's just trying to sound profound.

Quote: (02-03-2018 08:37 AM)Edmaster Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2018 04:14 AM)Атаман Wrote:  

What do you mean by that ?

This seems to go full circle.

Being red-pilled means seeing reality for what it is - not for the illusion presented by the Architect. Being red-pilled means already knowing the answer to your question.

One factor is how "agreeable" a person is.

From Wikipedia: Big Five personality traits
Quote:Quote:

Agreeableness (friendly/compassionate vs. challenging/detached). A tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. It is also a measure of one's trusting and helpful nature, and whether a person is generally well-tempered or not. High agreeableness is often seen as naive or submissive. Low agreeableness personalities are often competitive or challenging people, which can be seen as argumentativeness or untrustworthiness.

Being high or low in the five traits is not necessarily a good or bad thing. It's just different.

Low agreeableness is very common for redpill guys. These are guys that won't agree with societal norms just because they are told to.

On a side note, creativity is factor of the two traits - low agreebleness and high openness. Donald Trump is a good example. He probably has a high degree of creativity due to very low agreeableness and high openness.

There´s one sentence I use very often and I use it as an answer at various situations: "The majority of world´s population are idiots". Deal with it and don´t think about it, because it will cost you too much energy.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (02-03-2018 11:58 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

Low agreeableness is very common for redpill guys. These are guys that won't agree with societal norms just because they are told to.

In other words, we're not sheep.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

People choose what to believe in largely based on their personality and life experience.

I could write about this all day, and have elsewhere on the forum. But this picture says 1,000 words:

[Image: female-dan-bilzerian-6-1.jpg?quality=100&w=650]

The guys on the right don't benefit from a society that is organised on red-pill principles; organising it on blue-pill principles is their way of getting what they want without doing the work and jealously ripping down those for who freedom does work for.

Red-pill favours the bold, the industrious and the competent and there's only so much room at the top.

Quote: (02-03-2018 11:58 AM)birthday cat Wrote:  

One factor is how "agreeable" a person is.

From Wikipedia: Big Five personality traits
Quote:Quote:

Agreeableness (friendly/compassionate vs. challenging/detached). A tendency to be compassionate and cooperative rather than suspicious and antagonistic towards others. It is also a measure of one's trusting and helpful nature, and whether a person is generally well-tempered or not. High agreeableness is often seen as naive or submissive. Low agreeableness personalities are often competitive or challenging people, which can be seen as argumentativeness or untrustworthiness.

Being high or low in the five traits is not necessarily a good or bad thing. It's just different.

On a side note, creativity is factor of the two traits - low agreebleness and high openness. Donald Trump is a good example. He probably has a high degree of creativity due to very low agreeableness and high openness.

That is probably the best metric - the ones who are always trying to look beyond the matrix, looking for the next con, they are the most open to evaluate alternative viewpoints with an open mind.

Actually that is the most important metric I have found.

I have very high-IQ very successful friends who did not accept the Red Pill and I have had some low-IQ guys not wanting to deal with it.

The Red Pill and Game is frankly something that should come relatively easy for many men, because so many men have massive experiences with women, with trying to pick up women.

It's a clear observable thing, but of course our entire society was fem-centric even before feminism. The church while patriarchal catered somewhat to women. Our ancestors knew this and created a legal precedence giving men power over women - knowing of course that if they did not enact those rules, then women would out-frame men everywhere.

Currently we even have science backing up the old patriarchal rules, but the indoctrination from society, all academia, all media and all entertainment is simply were strong. The Red Pill guy appears to be a crazy conspiracy theorist because everywhere the Blue Pill men have been told a different story about women and relationships.

Agreeableness is the most likely character trait predicting how much Red Pill will be able to be accepted. If for example the person mistrusts the media or some parts of mainstream science, then the chances are already higher. It will also be higher if the guy has fucked dozens of women before getting the Red Pill.

Quote: (02-03-2018 12:44 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Agreeableness is the most likely character trait predicting how much Red Pill will be able to be accepted. If for example the person mistrusts the media or some parts of mainstream science, then the chances are already higher.

Those that I know who have gone red, including myself, all singled out the media as a target for extreme distrust at around age 16. The most disagreeable guy I know was expelled from one school, not for a specific act, but just being disagreeable and then asked to never come back by another school. And all of the teachers who told him he was a menace to society that needed to be ground down can all eat their measly pay checks as he drives around in his fleet of luxury cars. We've all tested the bounds of society that we were bullied into not pushing in school and a lot of that is based on a deep distrust of all manner of aspects of society.

One observation I've had on agreeableness is that it's entirely situation dependent. As an example those around the Bernie Sanders left tend to be very agreeable, unless you are a Trump supporter or something similar, then they become extremely disagreeable in an often particularly volatile way. The extent to which these people become disagreeable in such circumstances tends to be far beyond what disagreeable people do, hence:

[Image: chart.jpeg]

Where the most agreeable people (Dem women) display the most disagreeable behaviour.

Then if you take people on this forum there is probably a mean agreeability of about 20/100, but so long as you stay in the bounds of the group preference you won't see much of that directly. This is the same situation as the Sanders-oids.

One of the key differences is that with people who have an agreeable public-facing persona their agreeableness is more overt and the inverse for disagreeable people. So when the person with the disagreeable persona switches to being disagreeable, I find it to be particularly unhinged because the disagreeable side of themselves is not under their conscious control:

[Image: Luke_Crywalker.jpg]

While someone who has a disagreeable public-persona executes disagreeability with aplomb:

That's interesting how agreeableness is inversely related to redpillness. Interestingly, I'd always assumed I was pretty agreeable, but that if something was "obviously wrong" or didn't make sense I would call it out. The more and more I think about it the less agreeable my personality seems to be, however I always felt like I was being very compassionate/understanding/trusting. Although that might be more of a conscious choice on my end that I do it because it's better for me- ie a mercenary/psychopathic view of it.

Kiwi culture tends to be very agreeable, so I tend to be the only one who sticks my head out.

Dude.

There are diabetics who won't take their fucking insulin.

People are stupid. End of story.

Quote: (02-03-2018 06:23 PM)gework Wrote:  

Where the most agreeable people (Dem women) display the most disagreeable behaviour.

Actually the context used by Jordan Peterson in terms of agreeableness is a bit different.

Being agreeable made them block friends and family, because that is the current narrative pushed by the mainstream of blocking, ostracizing and Twitter-accusing every wrong-thinker.

To paraphrase it historically - agreeable women were the best most ardent Nazis, agreeable women were the most brainwashed Bolsheviks and Communists.

Women go with the flow that is pushed by the most reputed-looking authority. They go with the social customs. When the custom is for the first-born to be sacrificed to the Gods, then by golly - women will fight to keep this custom alive the most.

Disagreeableness in this context is going against the peer pressure from above.

what red pill? the fact blacks/Asians third worlders are holding society together by doing the jobs that natives don't want to do. The fact that women are doing work when men have simply vanished from the workplace. right wing red pill conspiracy is just that. this red pill is absolute baloney. I have never bought and will never buy it.

Quote: (08-11-2018 04:54 AM)x1x1 Wrote:  

what red pill? the fact blacks/Asians third worlders are holding society together by doing the jobs that natives don't want to do. The fact that women are doing work when men have simply vanished from the workplace. right wing red pill conspiracy is just that. this red pill is absolute baloney. I have never bought and will never buy it.

This sound like woman's reasoning so Good for you but looking the other way won't make the matter disappear, effectively an certain amount of third worlder are open to do tasks that other won't, OK women are becoming the men they always wanted but this is not right wing conspiracy this is just the truth you choose not to see, the other side of the coin...

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

It takes more intestinal fortitude to be red pilled. You have to take risks and occasionally learn from failures to be successful, blue pilled people are afraid of failure, so they follow the crowd.

I don't necessarily think red pilled means more disagreeable, but I do think blue pilled means accepting the convenience of being too agreeable for fear of not fitting in or being accepted.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (08-11-2018 04:54 AM)x1x1 Wrote:  

You will get banned

Most of us were outsiders in one way or another, That's an important factor in us becoming red pill

If you already distrust the mainstream and feel outside of it, You have it easier accepting other worldviews

When you're an outsider you're more prone to analyzing and observing others behaviors , thought patterns and the underlying themes of social interactions

When you see the load of bullshit that society operates on you become disheartened and see the world for what it is.

First you become depressed and angry. But after a while you become tired of this. And let the hate go. Then you make the best out of your situation and use societal loopholes to better yourself.

That's how most became red-pill,

Throughout thousands of years humans have always disconnected from the matrix and tried to seek a new meaning and a new way to live

That's how ideologies, religions were ultimately created, But when a certain adequate number of "normies" learn about these new things they adopt it to. And these new structures become a new form of society with the same bullshit, The same group thinking, The same control of ones mind,

Then something new and radical is born again. The cycle repeats itself over and over again. That's simply a part of life

I think that laziness has a serious effect on whether a man will even approach the red pill, specifically when it comes to relationships with women.

I posted on the "hardest red pill to swallow" thread about a man I know who was, essentially, allowing himself to be cucked by his wife, despite the fact that it was making him suicidally depressed. A member of my own family has relegated himself to "side guy" status with a single mother (her value is well below his). I could give a few dozen more examples just from guys I know. The connecting factor is that these guys are, in a weird way, content in their mediocrity. Most of the guys I know who fall in to this category (and that is most of the guys I know, period) possess the physical and mental abilities necessary to improve themselves. They could lift, and go to a stylist, and pick up some basic game, and change their lives, and get better women. But, they are content with their lot in life. They get semi-regular sex from a passably attractive woman. Maybe she cheats on them or leaves them. It's easy enough for a guy to find another passably attractive women. Rinse and repeat. This seems to be how most sexually active men run their lives.

Currently out of office.

For some people it's very difficult to overcome the mindset put on them by their family. One of my closest friends is a tall, fit, good looking, smart white guy who can have the world at his feet but he is constantly being told by his parents to seek stability and trivial benefits. As a result he goes from relationship to relationship with mediocre women. Currently he's dating a single mom that is 3 years older than him. She has no college degree but has a decent job. Worst part is his mom is pressuring him to marry her. Smh. I just don't get it.

This is a much broader question and there is a word for it - Metanoia.

The question could be rephrased "Why are some people more willing to change their worldview when presented with truth"

From Wiki - Metanoia (from the Greek μετάνοια, metanoia, "changing one's mind") has been used in psychology since at least the time of American thinker William James to describe a process of fundamental change in the human personality.

Over a lifetime people will become entangled in a web of self deception, lies from others, false information etc. It is VERY hard to unwind that yourself - it requires willingness to admit you were wrong, that you made mistakes and as result are inferior to (insert truthful worldview).

For many people, admitting that would be worse than living with the consequences of what ever their current position is. Some people are so scared of that they refuse to even consider for a second that they may be wrong about how they see the world.

Agreeableness, laziness and risk-averse behavior go hand in hand.

Examples:
90% of the businesses fail in 5 years, so just get a job --> agree
Yolo! act irresponsibly --> agree
Be nice to women --> agree
Body positivity --> agree
Your life sucks because you are [insert identity] --> agree

I think this is why agreeableness is positively correlated with blue pill thinking. Not necessarily because of agreeableness itself but because people tend to agree with things that don't require taking risks, responsibility, or hard work.

I will also add that not every red pilled man is actually red pilled. Most so-called red pilled people are only red pilled because they found new enemies (like women) to blame for their failures in life.

Because life hasn't required them to be...

Yet.

And for some it never will be required.

Honestly I always found it strange to meet someone wasn't red pilled when I was younger, everybody seemed to be so more adult, cunning (yet often looked dumb) and had their shit together more than I, so I overcompensated and knew I needed to succeed not for tom impress someone else but for my own sake, just to survive wasn't enough...but to thrive makes all the torture worth it.