rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Istanbul Datasheet

Istanbul Datasheet

Istanbul, Republic of Turkey Datasheet

Hello all. Another datasheet and more to come. The reason I enjoy writing datasheets is because personal insights are useful at all times. Also, like I stated in my previous datasheet, cities and countries are always subjected to change so it is a good thing to keep the fresh flow of information coming. Every datasheet has their own flavor and I rather come with facts/advises instead of personal stories.

Turkey is everything but a Poosy Paradise. Something that the most of us probably already know. Yet every destination has it's charm and possibilities and if you ever find yourself traveling to Turkey it's better to be prepared. This thread is going to be about Istanbul. I visited Istanbul for one month during the beginning of 2018. Mostly for business purposes but of course I always make time even in such cases to explore the city and share the right kind of information with all of you.

The city of Istanbul is huge. With the metropolitan area included it has 15 million inhabitants. As a result, every visit will be different for everyone. It is therefore advisable to investigate which areas you will visit in order to have the best possible time. I will explain later on what areas I have visited and what is my opinion on those areas. Istanbul is a vast place. There are very conservative neighborhoods, there are places that are upper class, Westernised, consuming Western culture. Also don't forget to purchase a visa before traveling to Turkey which can be done here. Only do this on the official website.

Local Currency and Cost of Living

The local currency is the Turkish Lira which is at a very favorable position for people coming to Turkey. For the actual exchange rates you can click here.

After doing some research, I found out that the average salary in Istanbul is $ 670 per month. The average in Turkey is $ 590. This should give you an idea about what things might cost. What I noticed is that the local food is very cheap. Cheaper than some Eastern European countries. You could save money on this. Also buy as much clothes as you can. It's cheap and you can negotiate. Especially shoes and bags are in a great price range.

A few practical examples:

- Uber is officially forbidden but nobody really cares. A taxi ride of 2 hours only costed me $30.

- Alcohol is difficult to obtain and if you manage to find it paying $ 20 for a bottle of wine would not be exceptional.

- A 3 course dinner will cost you around $7.50 in a non-touristic district.

Climate

Summer months are warm and humid with very little rain especially between July-August, winter months can be cold and wet with some snow but not that much extreme as some other areas of Turkey. Spring and autumn are mild and this would be the best time for visitors.

Accommodation & Transportation

Flying into Istanbul you'll have the choice to land in one of the 2 major airport hubs. If you fly with Pegasus airlines (one of the price fighters) it will cost you peanuts to get there. If you're in Sofia, Bulgaria for example you could take a bus which costs you only $22 for a 9 hour drive to reach Istanbul. Flying within Turkey is worth it. Flying from Istanbul to Izmir only costs $15 for example.

What is interesting and something I noticed is that the price of some hotels is equal to that of Airbnb apartments. If you find it no problem to have less space and are more focused on luxury it is something you could consider. Booking.com is forbidden in Turkey but you could use Expedia for example. I stayed in hotels for the first two weeks for which I paid $80 for each week. Not a bad deal. Then I stayed in Airbnb apartment for approx. 2 weeks. This apartment was located in the city center and costed me $225.

Public transport is accessible and easy to use. I recommend this app called Trafi. I never heard of it before, before I downloaded this one but I have to say it's useful. You can plan your trip and it will tell you which tram/bus/train you should take. It can be used in other countries as well. If you would like to walk somewhere and it's not around the corner I still recommend you taking an Uber. There are many drivers available which results in a driver being with you within 3 minutes most of the time. It's more than affordable as well. It barely costs anything to get around. Then there's the public transport tickets. You can buy a single ticket for 5 lira or you buy this thing called Istanbulkart. You pay a deposit of 10 lira (which is refundable when you’ll return the card) for the card itself, then you can load as much credit as you’d like on it using the self-service kiosks named as (ISTANBULKART DOLUM NOKTASI, meaning Istanbulkart refill point). The Istanbulkart is sold at basically every ticket booth. Keep in mind there's usually a separate charging machine next to the ticket booth. Something that's popular in Turkey are little buses called "Dolmus". You'll have to wave your hand for the driver to make him stop and when you are inside of the bus you'll have to communicate with the driver which could be challenging. You have to tell him where to stop. Yet the big advantage to using a Dolmus bus is that it barely costs anything to use.

Clubs and Bars

On 1 January 2017, there was an attack on the Reina nightclub in Ortakoy, Istanbul; 39 people were killed and 69 injured. This gave me a reason not to visit any clubs. I've been in many places in the world but when my feeling tells me not to do something I won't. Yet I could tell you about the best clubs to attend.

360 — The venue is located in a penthouse of a 19th century apartment building with 360 degrees fascinating landscape views of the Bosphorus, Golden Horn and the Sea of Marmara. The place expresses itself with four elements: cuisine, design, entertainment and atmosphere. The club comes alive in the weekends, offering DJs and vocalists with live dancers and performances, and non-stop partying until the early morning hours.

Ruby — Located on the shore of Bosphorus, it goes without saying that this three storey mansion offers a good view as well as a broad variety of food in the garden /balcony with Bosphorus panoramic views. There are two nightclubs, one on the bottom and one on the top floor.

Sortie — An elite ambience, with a picturesque view of Istanbul located by the Bosphorus with a combination of six restaurants and 3 bars, open between 6 p.m. and 4 a.m. Sortie is one of the best escape places to relax and have fun.

Women

This is where it gets interesting. An interesting subject. Istanbul (I can't speak for the whole of Turkey) surprised me on several occasions. Which began at the airport right away. I saw some women that were absolutely beautiful and whom I did not expect to be Turkish. But they were. The majority aren't stunners but there is definitely some good quality! Creeping around on Instagram is not my cup of tea, but to give you an idea of what the top 1% looks like you can take a look when you click here. If you walk around in the city center during the day you might be able to catch a glimpse of a few of those girls.

During my stay I had a whopping 2 Tinder matches. Yes, 2, you read that right. The dating scene in Turkey is not impossible but very inaccessible. It is common for people of Turkish origin only, to go together. In addition to that religion also plays a major role. People are mainly focused on serious relationships. Even if a girl would be glad to be go out with you she is dealing with a lot of pressure from outside. Before you are even able to take any action you're already behind with 1-0. Keep this in mind.

I have not spoken to girls of whom it was obvious that they were religious (for example by wearing a headscarf). Not only do I think I wouldn't make a chance with them but also as someone who considers himself red pilled I appreciate serious values. In my personal opinion I think that a marriage or relationship can continue to exist successfully through interference of religion. I respect girls who believe in conservative ideals. I would only approach such girls if I wanted to get into a serious relationship. And I recommend everyone doing the same to create a better world.

It is advisable to use night game. By doing so you know you're going to come across girls who are more liberal and willing to meet people in a spontaneous way. Your success rate is going to be higher. Day game is something that simply won't be a successful thing here. At least; rarely. You'll have to deal with social control and it's as if everybody knows each other. The fact that this such a huge city makes no difference in this sense.

Personal experiences

Because I wanted to get a grip of the city I stayed in different hotels in different parts of the city. First the Eastern Asian part and then the Western European part. Some parts of Istanbul can give you the feeling you're in Pakistan/India. That's how it felt for me. Walking around those streets didn't give me the feeling I should hang out there for a long time. Surprisingly there also parts that are very modern and Westernized. So the experience you are going to get really depends on what you make out of it! You'll have to make sure where to go. Perhaps there are some people on the Forum who can recommend the best parts of the city to visit.

When I felt that it was going to be a bad day this also became reality. I ordered a ride with Uber and the driver arrived within 3 minutes. A journey that was supposed to only take 15 minutes lasted 3 hours. I became nervous after half an hour and started to ask the driver when we would be there. Then he suddenly could not speak English anymore. The driver put me under pressure to pay the full amount. When I refused he managed to get some friends and it became a dangerous situation. When I threatened with the police and the embassy (I just said random stuff that came to mind) suddenly there was nothing going on anymore. Opposed to South-America it's important you stand your ground and not back down from your point of view. In the end I did not pay anything. You have to be very careful because even through Uber you can be scammed in this city. It is sometimes best not to make it too clear that you are a tourist.

Turkish people are in general (there are always exceptions) very friendly and helpful. Every day I've been asked where I'm from and they just tried to talk to me without any commercial interest. They also have a high energy level. That probably has to do with the culture and liveliness of this same culture. Especially when it comes to men. Turkish guys are red pilled/game aware. They take every opportunity they'll get with girls. This means quite some competition for you.

Important info

Exercise a high degree of caution in Turkey due to crime, the threat of terrorist attacks and ongoing demonstrations throughout the country. On 15 July 2016, a coup d'état was attempted in Turkey against state institutions, including the government and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. This and the recent Turkish interference in Syria should give you reason to be careful.

It is especially important to use common sense. Discontinue discussions that are opposed to Western ideals and treat sensitive issues with respect. To give you an example: the diplomatic ties with countries such as Germany and the Netherlands have recently deteriorated and the opinion of the Turks have not improved on people coming from these countries. Insulting the Turkish nation, flag, government and head of state is forbidden. So watch out for making jokes about that. Even small actions can get you into trouble nowadays. Something I do with great pleasure but what you should definitely not do during your stay in Istanbul: calling Istanbul Constantinople. Also, the use of internet is monitored and many sites are blocked. A few examples: foreign news sites, Wikipedia, Booking.com, etc. watch out with what you post on the internet. Investigations and lawsuits against foreigners are very common nowadays. Also, do not be critical in the matters above on the internet during your stay. As it will most likely bring you into trouble.

Travel Advice Turkey - UK Government

Travel Advice Turkey - US Government

Personal Opinion and Conclusion
If you do decide to travel to Turkey, I advise you to travel to the coastal areas. Despite the fact that Roosh has had bad experiences in this area (10 Things You should know Before Visiting Turkey in The Summer) you'll have the biggest chance of succeeding there. This has to do with the fact that during the summer months there is a massive influx of tourists from FSU Countries, Scandinavia, Western Europe and so on. A reason to visit Istanbul is of course the size of the city. You will have more opportunities and big cities are often more liberal. Unfortunately this comparison is no(t) (longer) valid when it comes to Istanbul which is a very conservative city.

On a sideline, if you have a adventurous mindset and still would like to interact with Turkish women you could for example pay a visit to Central Turkey (Central Anatolia). Where the chance of encountering tourists is very small. An exotic factor therefore plays it's role here. Something that could work to your advantage (as in many countries) is if you look different than the local population. This will make you stand out. This is especially the case in Turkey.

Would I visit Istanbul or another location in Turkey again? The answer to that is simply no. I am able to look back on interesting moments but the inconveniences did not outweigh the benefits. No results, difficult and tiring days, and it feels very different from any place in the world where I've been. I even felt depressed throughout my stay here and I was happy to leave. Living in Eastern European countries most of the time I am used to gloomy places but this was a different thing. Hard to explain until you've experienced it yourself. In my opinion Turkey is becoming radicalized in a rapid way. It could be me but that is something that was very noticeable to me in comparison with when I last visited Turkey 8 years ago. If you are both an experienced gamer and traveler you could give it a go. But you'll have to enjoy challenges. No guts no glory.

Quote:Quote:

“From the first, Istanbul had given him the impression of a town where, with the night, horror creeps out of the stones. It seemed to him a town the centuries had so drenched in blood and violence that, when daylight went out, the ghosts of its dead were its only population.”
― Ian Fleming, From Russia With Love

Let the magic happen.
Make the impossible possible.

/ANV

[Image: nut87.jpg]

Istanbul Datasheet

Very nice analysis.

You’re right about Tinder, getting matches is exceptionally difficult. Roosh once mentioned that Turkey doesn’t have the “White God Factor” and it’s 100% true, being a non Muslim foreigner will make things more difficult.

What districts of Istanbul did you prefer if you don’t mind me asking? The city in general is very safe but there are some ghettos one should stay away from.

Richard “Dick” Johnson

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (02-07-2018 04:13 PM)realRichardJohnson Wrote:  

Very nice analysis.

You’re right about Tinder, getting matches is exceptionally difficult. Roosh once mentioned that Turkey doesn’t have the “White God Factor” and it’s 100% true, being a non Muslim foreigner will make things more difficult.

What districts of Istanbul did you prefer if you don’t mind me asking? The city in general is very safe but there are some ghettos one should stay away from.

Richard “Dick” Johnson

I see no advantages in going to Turkey at all at this point. And if it was bad in 2013 it's even worse now. Yet if you travel there for business like me it's good to know what to expect. It's the first country I've been to where I wasn't even bothered to go gaming after a while. I focused on earning money and how to leave the country as soon as possible.

I am not sure which are the best districts. I stayed in Karaköy and Eminönü and I do not recommend staying there. Those are very conservative neighborhoods where you won't feel like you fit in. Women in a hijab are not an uncommon sight. What is noticeable is that in Istanbul neighborhoods are very different from each other. It's almost like a different country at times.

I read that the best option is to stay near the Taksim Square. If you stay there you are going to be close to nightlife and other local hangout places as well. I've been there myself and I would say it's the best part of the city although it's the most touristy part as well. But in this case that's not a bad thing in Istanbul. In other countries it is.

Istanbul Datasheet

I forgot to mention that Turkey is a perfect place to visit in case of need of a hair transplant or another cosmetic surgery. A hair transplant will cost between $1500 - $2500. Only India is cheaper.

Istanbul Datasheet

I’d agree with the Taksim Square recommendation as far as where to stay.

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (02-08-2018 02:21 AM)ActaNonVerba Wrote:  

I forgot to mention that Turkey is a perfect place to visit in case of need of a hair transplant or another cosmetic surgery. A hair transplant will cost between $1500 - $2500. Only India is cheaper.

Dental work is also really cheap and relatively good quality.

Richard "Dick" Johnson

Istanbul Datasheet

Going to Istanbul for the first time on monday. Anyone been to any pub crawls there? Im looking for the best places to party. Im with a Turkish wing and already have dates lined up with chicks he knows. I'm there monday to friday so im wondering if people go out midweek too.

Istanbul Datasheet

It's a lost cause. I hosted a Turkish 8 these days and she would never open her legs before marriage.

The most i got was with an Azeri girl who are almost same as Turkish. I fucked her only anal but their mentality forbids vaginal fornication.

Istanbul Datasheet

Really, What about 18 year old secular university girls who drink from the upper class? Back in the UK I managed to game one of them. My Turkish friend also banged one of the upper class girls who he knew since childhood, she was open so I don't see why others we will meet won't be. Anyway I will see for myself, I have a really good wingman with the great social connections so it may happen.

Istanbul Datasheet

The food in Turkey is top notch.

I only had success flirting with tourist girls.... Istanbul gave me bad vibes really.

2/10 WNR (would not return)

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Istanbul Datasheet

Massively under rated as a daygame city. Night game is a waste of time though unless you are going to high end places. Turkish guys will relentlessly cockblock you and out social pressure on "their" girls not to indulge you.

On the other hand, daygame is great. It's not for newbies as the rejections will be harsh and quick so if you aren't experienced at handling it then don't go. On the other hand, Turkish girls are used to "secret society" sex and if they like you, you will be surprised at how quickly you lay them.

Sorry to say this, but anyone recommending Taksim as the "place to stay" in Istanbul hasn't really spend time there. The top end of istiklal (where it meets Taksim) is where the transexual hookers and transvestites live/work.

Much better to stay near Galata or maybe Kadikoy. Around nisantasi is good too if you want to game higher end Turkish girls or just see a favaroble female/male ratio.

Incidentally, the reason you see so many desperate Turkish men in Ukraine etc is because their women won't fuck them as they (men) apply too much social pressure on women. This is where we come in and help. :-)

Just be aware of some cultural differences though. Don't kino escalate too.mich in public. Another example, Turkish guys will relentlessly monitor and check their gfs phones so don't be surprised if girls suddenly block you or send you long detailed WhatsApp/Viber messages about "being in love with their boyfriend and for you not to message them again".

Ignore that shit -- it's most probably written by their bf anyway-- and text hem a week later in an hour when their bf isn't there.

Istanbul is underrated and should be taken advantage of, as it's the one place where "westernisation" is actually helping matters. The trend is your friend here.

Istanbul Datasheet

Cheers for that info, you say to keep pda minimal. I'll be going on a few double dates already set up, in this case what are the customs when greeting a girl in Turkey - shaking her hand, kissing her cheek? My plan is to hit up a restaurant with them, then either go to a bar near their place or buy alcohol beforehand and sip it somewhere. Do girls also expect the man to pay for her bill?

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (03-17-2018 01:33 PM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

Massively under rated as a daygame city. Night game is a waste of time though unless you are going to high end places. Turkish guys will relentlessly cockblock you and out social pressure on "their" girls not to indulge you.

On the other hand, daygame is great. It's not for newbies as the rejections will be harsh and quick so if you aren't experienced at handling it then don't go. On the other hand, Turkish girls are used to "secret society" sex and if they like you, you will be surprised at how quickly you lay them.

Sorry to say this, but anyone recommending Taksim as the "place to stay" in Istanbul hasn't really spend time there. The top end of istiklal (where it meets Taksim) is where the transexual hookers and transvestites live/work.

Much better to stay near Galata or maybe Kadikoy. Around nisantasi is good too if you want to game higher end Turkish girls or just see a favaroble female/male ratio.

Incidentally, the reason you see so many desperate Turkish men in Ukraine etc is because their women won't fuck them as they (men) apply too much social pressure on women. This is where we come in and help. :-)

Just be aware of some cultural differences though. Don't kino escalate too.mich in public. Another example, Turkish guys will relentlessly monitor and check their gfs phones so don't be surprised if girls suddenly block you or send you long detailed WhatsApp/Viber messages about "being in love with their boyfriend and for you not to message them again".

Ignore that shit -- it's most probably written by their bf anyway-- and text hem a week later in an hour when their bf isn't there.

Istanbul is underrated and should be taken advantage of, as it's the one place where "westernisation" is actually helping matters. The trend is your friend here.

That is literally the only way how to fuck your way through Istanbul - secret secret society indeed. Only met one guy who had some moderate success with it, but he banged women working at big corporations - al on the sly in hotel rooms while only exchanging professional details with the women in public.

How many approaches did you do in Istanbul? And what about the number-conversion rate and approach to sex rate? I know that this varies from man to man. I imagine that it is better when you look non-Turkish.

Istanbul Datasheet

Anyone american with a turkish heritage ever go back to the old country with knowing the language and do a report?

Im eligible for a turkish passport through my heritage and have family over there. Would just have to buy my way out of military service/serve and learn the language......all the reports on turkey have discouraged me from seriously doing this. And idk if this could be leveraged for any import export opportunities for business.

Istanbul Datasheet

Mikestar, usually we use PDA to test compliance, and break boundaries down and get her in the mood. With Turkish girls you don't need to do so much of this as just getting her out and back to your place is enough. She'll realise that you understand the "secret code" if you avoid too much PDA-- that will make her feel comfortable. If she drinks alcohol at all, it's a good sign. I would be sure to avoid nightclubs or bars where she might know anyone -- one reason I like Galata.

If you can get her back to your place then it's definitely on, even if you haven't done much kino beforehand. Always pay for them, but no need to go to a restaurant. Bounce around some cafes and low-key bars and you will be ok. Double dates might be tricky for obvious reasons of social pressure etc. Unless of course, these girls are very close and possibly (don't underestimate this in Muslim societies) share some sexual experiences with each other.

Istanbul Datasheet

Zelcorpion, good questions!

Here's my usual numbers. I reckon 25-30 approaches yield 3 numbers, yields 1/4 date, and 0.45 date to conversion ratio. So assume I bang 10% of number closed or around 1/90 approaches -- this varies depending on various factors. I'm a good closer, pretty strict on numbers I take, but am a no more than an average opener.

Now we get to Istanbul! 30 approaches will get 1-2 numbers and a whole load of harsh rejections. I reckon 1/3 (prob better than that actually) dates from numbers, and my date/lay close rate in Istanbul (5 trips ) is 100%. Obviously I don't expect the last number to be sustainable, so don't take too literally, but note these numbers yield around the same 1/90 ratio as above.

The key difference is you will go all day long dealing with rejections, but the number you get from a Turkish girl is worth more and if she comes out for the evening alone then you have a strong chance of banging her.

Istanbul Datasheet

Cad and Bounder - Yes my Turkish friend did indeed mention that when a Turkish girl likes you she likes you, I have experienced this, they are some of my favourite women to be around. That advice is sound, all the girls I will be meeting are non religious and drinkers. One of the girls already suggested to meet near where they live but im not going to get my hopes up just yet. I won't be doing any daygame due to the high amount of people I will be meeting all the time, it will all be social circle. I'll try my luck and see if it really is as difficult as this forum says.

Istanbul Datasheet

While I appreciate someone writing a datasheet on Istanbul, I feel I haven't learned anything new about the girls in the city at all from reading this. Only 10% of your datasheet is about girls or clubs (none of which you had actually been to), and the other 90% is shit we could read on Wikitravel. "Night game girls are more sexually liberal" thanks bud, let's all write that one down. And congratulations on using Tinder in a metropolitan city, I'm sure that took some real balls.

I mean come on, at least give us a story or field report other than a paragraph dedicated to your sob story at a fucking taxi driver. You were in a city of 15 million for one month and didn't talk to a single girl?

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (03-17-2018 07:11 PM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

Zelcorpion, good questions!

Here's my usual numbers. I reckon 25-30 approaches yield 3 numbers, yields 1/4 date, and 0.45 date to conversion ratio. So assume I bang 10% of number closed or around 1/90 approaches -- this varies depending on various factors. I'm a good closer, pretty strict on numbers I take, but am a no more than an average opener.

Now we get to Istanbul! 30 approaches will get 1-2 numbers and a whole load of harsh rejections. I reckon 1/3 (prob better than that actually) dates from numbers, and my date/lay close rate in Istanbul (5 trips ) is 100%. Obviously I don't expect the last number to be sustainable, so don't take too literally, but note these numbers yield around the same 1/90 ratio as above.

The key difference is you will go all day long dealing with rejections, but the number you get from a Turkish girl is worth more and if she comes out for the evening alone then you have a strong chance of banging her.

Makes sense. Girls handing out numbers is not a attention-whoring exercise, but one where she is actually interested in banging - mostly a foreigner who won't tell anyone, who won't shame her for premarital sex and who she won't meet again in her social setting.

It's similar to approaching Saudi girls while they study in the UK alone. What happens within the UK stays in the UK.

Your stats are not bad. The best I hear are 50% closing rate of numbers (but already highly pre-selected by good visual analysis) and then some 1/20-30 approch to date ratio. But that is about as good as it gets in real life. If you bang every 20th girl you approach, then you are a master.

Of course - there will be some who claim that they do much better, but then it will look like this:
You are a 9-looks guy in his early 30s who approaches only 30yo 6s, in that case your numbers go up and you are the champ of the barrel scraping.

Istanbul Datasheet

Cad , show pics or didn't happen.

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (03-18-2018 03:50 AM)amustunderecel Wrote:  

Cad , show pics or didn't happen.

So you can honor-kill them?

Istanbul Datasheet

Zelcorpion you know nothing about Turkey
How you can believe cad ?

Please follow whiteknightrises post he is showing all girls he sleep

Maybe cad liar or sleep obese or ugly women ?
Dont believe everyting man , be clever also Turkey more liberal than you think.

Istanbul Datasheet

< Daygame done with actual Game skill is something that 99,9% never tried or are unable to. It yields highly different results from club approaches.

All claims made by this new member here are of course doubtful by default. I have been to Turkey, but only saw what was going on in the corporate world where the women came to work in mini-skirts and flirting was happening there. I know also that night Game is shit.

Daygame done well may get you different results, but we need more data on that. And yes - he could be a liar or overstating his results. But on the other hand he could be speaking the truth - men with skill who have approached thousands of girls in their lifetime are a different breed from normal blokes. (If they do it with skill and not men I know who have not learned jack shit after having approached thousands - I know those as well.)

Istanbul Datasheet

Quote: (03-18-2018 04:07 AM)amustunderecel Wrote:  

Zelcorpion you know nothing about Turkey
How you can believe cad ?

Please follow whiteknightrises post he is showing all girls he sleep

Maybe cad liar or sleep obese or ugly women ?
Dont believe everyting man , be clever also Turkey more liberal than you think.

Instead of outrightly calling someone who actually contributed information a liar, maybe you could post your own intel instead. Since you appear to be Turkish, it would be nice to hear from a local’s perspective.

Coming out here with guns blazing and making demands is not how this forum operates. If you wish to stay here any longer, tone down your language and don’t make demands without contributing.

God, can newbs just read the forum’s rules?!

Istanbul Datasheet

Delete