rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Live #5 at 1pm EST, Sunday, January 21, 2018

I'm going live today. I plan to stay on for about 90 minutes. If you have a good question and want to move up on the queue, email [email protected] while you're holding and tell me your question and the last 3 digits of the phone number you're calling from. This won't work if you're calling from Skype.

Phone line opens after the show begins.

USA Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0873
Access Code: 805890#

See Youtube description box for international numbers.

I added this bit to the description box...

Call-in Guidelines:

1. Keep your ramble tight. Viewers get bored if you talk too much. It's a bad sign if people are saying "hang up on him" in the live chat.

2. Avoid asking questions that have been answered in previous shows (e.g. "Where to find a wife?", "What country should I go to?", "How do I get hot girls?").

Great, looking forward to it.

Starting now.

Finally. Little Dark troll. [Image: lol.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

LITTLE DARK IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

That Little Dark story: It all makes sense now.

The blokes in the "Expertise in German girls" should tune in there for the segment where the german bird called.
Though that was an unusually non-german accent given the median...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

That was fast [Image: lol.gif]

I'll have to listen after church.

Let's make this a contest. First person to identify which caller is Jay Dyer wins.

The prize is lawn care advice by Kona.

Think I'm joking?

P.S. To be fair, he only half pranked him, because Roosh got suspicious of the first voice and knew it was a troll.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

It was nice and interesting that you could share a little bit about the story with your ex.

I think most guys who are players in this part of the internet, talking about game etc. rarely talks about and shares stories about the times when a girl (or perhaps slut) who they've been with, have tried to cuck or cheat on them and seek attention from other men.

Guys here kind of always share the stories when they've fucked some other dudes over by banging and having foursomes with their wives and cumming all over their faces while the husbands picks them up half hour later and gives a kiss on the mouth.
The frame of the stories are always how these girls have pursued them in front of their beta husbands since they're the stronger, bigger alpha male and simply better option etc.

So it was nice to hear a little bit about that story. I don't think most guys would have shared that because it's perceived as weak and everything. But sometimes a hoe is a hoe and just isn't going to be satisfied with just one man.

This actually also made me think back about the times when I was at the club and would make out with a girl, take her number, and feel like I was the biggest alpha in the universe. Because I was so new to all this I felt like there was something special with every girl I made out with. Then later of course, I'd find her in some other part of the club, making out with some scumbag haha!

Thinking back about it, I remember it being so intense and it felt totally devestating even though it was just a night club chick.
Almost heartbreaking. I'd never shared those stories to my friends because I didn't want to be perceived as something else than a player I guess...

Quote: (01-21-2018 02:55 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Let's make this a contest. First person to identify which caller is Jay Dyer wins.

The prize is lawn care advice by Kona.

Think I'm joking?

P.S. To be fair, he only half pranked him, because Roosh got suspicious of the first voice and knew it was a troll.

Jay can pull off a decent Black accent because he's from Tennessee, but his attempt at a NY Jewish accent was pretty weak. [Image: lol.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Just wanna comment on the Jersey callers that I feel the pain because I came from Asia back here and I just can't tolerate the dating life here anymore. The clubs I used to have fun in college have been ruined thanks to the way I got treated in SEA. I knew this already but I really saw it in action last weekend when this short fat girl my friend's friend brought along to our group had four white guys who all weren't bad looking (at least better than her and not fat themselves) willing to fuck her in less than two hours. She literally hopped around the dance floor from white dick to white dick. That same kind of girl in the Philippines would be intimidated from dating me or one of the white guys I'm describing because we're rarer and our value is higher over there and would be grateful they even got a date with one of us. Kind of amazing what abundance of options and culture does to behavior of similar style girls. I warn the Jersey guys though it's a rabbit hole scenario. Once you go down there, you can never fully go back up.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet