rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are chubby girls really easier?

In your personal experience or observation are chubby or overweight girls generally easier compared to fitter girls or is this a myth?

Yes - and no - your market value is higher relative to them.

But it depends what you mean by chubby. If an 8+ 19yo girl has a few pounds too much, but a well-shaped butt and tits, then this impacts her SMV not in the least.

However if she is fat, then yes. Easy is relative however, because you still need to seduce them - you just have a higher shot.

Deducted from this equation however are seasoned online-dating sluts who go through dozens of men just via online-dating alone. Fat and even obese girls can do that - if you meet one of those, then her perceived market value is so massively deluded - a 3 thinking that she is an 8, because even good-looking men tap that ass.

Yes and No.

1. Yes because you are objectively better than them. Conventional wisdom: she's fat, less attractive, so she should be grateful of your approach. Sometimes this does happen.

2. No because objectivity takes a back seat in this modern era of online dating, fat acceptance and white knighting inflating the value of a 3 to an 8, and hence her behaving like and expecting an 8.

3. No because she is on some level aware that she is the "Fat one" of her friend group and will generally be harsh to most people, including you, because she is bitter that she is fat.

4. No because it's possible in some places for more men to approach the chubby/ugly girls because the men assume they get the least attention and are less intimidating. This results in a paradox where the chubby girl actually gets the most attention and she rejects without a care in the world.

TL;DR Unless she is slightly chubby with a cute face and can be a very good lay (these can I won't deny), then fat girls are not worth it. They are obstacles to the cute girls. This is one reason to do solo daygame.

They still CAN be easier. Nowadays though, IF they are easier... it's not by much.

This has more to do with the Kardashians than anything. Specifically Kim... a lot of these big girls now have a big entitlement.

The general evolution (white girl specific):

Late 90's/early 2000's, pre-social media: Hot slim girls are entitled.

Mid to late 2000's Advent of widespread social media/obesity epidemic: Hot slim girls and slim butterface girls are entitled.

Current year: Hot slim girls, slim butterface girls, and big girls are all entitled.

^These are US-specific trends I've noticed. There are obviously exceptions, but I think the exceptions prove the rule.

Slim butterfaces and big girls still instinctively know where they are on the totem pole, but they put up more of a front than their looks should permit.

^One exception to the above, it's to a point now where the thicc, pretty-faced girl is almost on par with the slim, hot girl. The thicc pretty-faced girl gets more attention now than at any point in history. Shame really, used to be low-hanging, curvaceous, ripe fruit...

With decent looks and tight game, none of this should be a barrier to getting laid. For society... man, it's so fucked: All of these girls are taking a shocking amount of dick and are not able to pair bond.

Definitely not. They usually have ugly personalities to go with their ugly looks, and with the way society is, their egos aren’t any lower than normal looking girls, so they’ll still reject you the same ways others will.

Fuck, you may actually be worse off since if it seems like you’re hitting on a fat girl because you think she’ll be easier, that will monstrously lower your value in her and others’ eyes, because it communicates a lack of options.

Let the fats stay incels like they should be. Unless you’re just into that sort of look for some reason, you should never lower your standards because you think X kind of girl will be easier. Slightly chubby is fine and should be like most other girls, but once you get to the point where the fat is very noticeable and taking away from her looks (whether that’s still in chubby range or not) you shouldn’t even bother.

If you think they are going to be "easier" because they are "less desirable" then no. You wont have it easy getting the bang.

If you think they chubby women are easy because all women are easy, then yes.

Fat girls get off on shutting down guys that are vastly superior to them but they can also be really slutty because they need to be.

Honestly, in China, uglier/older/fat girls are harder.

If we use DBZ as an analogy:

Once a chick turns 25, puts on too much weight or is too ugly, she goes at least Super Saiyan Level Two. Her anti-game shit goes off the charts as does her insanity.

Pretty, Thin, Young girls in china are like Krillan tier.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

It depends on their self-confidence level, which usually fluctuates between either irrationally positive or suicidal. Some fat chicks are so deluded they literally think they look amazing, like...Fuck Yeah my gut looks good hanging over my belt, look at my fat ass in yoga pants!

But some fat chicks are so insecure they are terrified of taking their clothes off in front of a hot guy, and would rather shut you down first to maintain their "control."

You see, being fat makes chicks insane one way or the other.

So yeah, they are usually easier if you know how their minds work...but unless you want to be their therapist, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Could it actually be that, if you are banging lots of bitter fatties, you have better game, because they are so unpleasant?

[Image: huh.gif]

Nah nobody would buy this

I only banged one time a fat girl and probably because she was one of those sitting beauties where the upper body and face are slim, but her ass becomes huge.

So I have nothing to compare it with except occasionally fat girls hitting on me. Recently I was at an event with friends and flirted with the fat girl there as she was sitting next to me. I absolutely did not want to fuck her, so I let it all out talking how I would fuck her mouth until tears were streaming down her face, because that is a good indicator of a good blowjob. She was pretty behind all that blubber, but I seriously was not interested and by the end of the evening she could tell.

Fat girls are easier up to a degree - at least those that are trying to be open and nice. In a way they have to be, because many do know despite all this fat-acceptance that their market value is much much lower.

Yes.

There are finer points to the answer, but yes.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

The answer is: it depends where you go.

In North America and Western Europe a large percentage of girls are chubby, especially in the big cities. It's not uncommon to see fit men next to fat slobs.
In Eastern Europe fat girls, while still getting plenty of attention, are generally ignored by desirable men so they're less likely to put up bitch shields.

Yes in my experience.

Can be like shooting fish in a barrel, good for a dry spell buster.

You should spend some time in a military town where there are 15 guys for every girl and watch the fat pigs shoot down perfectly reasonable guys that are clearly out of the pig's league.

Fat chicks are absolutely easier. They make up for their looks with sex. I had this insane experience with a fatty recently.

I'm fit and tall 6'4" 200lb but this chubby chick wanted a date with me. She had to know that I would say no because she kept saying that she's a "giver" and told me that she would do whatever I wanted. I have always been into being dominant so I gave it a try and omg she was completely subservient to me. I told her right off the bat that I would only do fwb and no relationship. She seemed disappointed but understood. I also told her that I was never going to go down on her. She agreed and said that guys who do it are a turn off. To establish my expectations I had her blow me on the first date and I pushed her head down until she swallowed and then I told her that I expected another bj on the next date. I didn't jizz for a week before seeing her next to maximize the load. Once I just shot it right in her eyes and then had her clean it up. Sometimes I would talk to her about having sex but when she came over I would have her blow me a couple times and then call it a night haha she knew better than to complain or else I wouldn't invite her back. The one-sided pleasure became like a game for us. The more I denied her the more she wanted it.

This went on for months. I would always push her limits. When she asked me to meet her dad, I gave her a hard NO. When she wanted pics of us on Facebook, hard NO. When she wanted to try a new position, hard NO. When she was on her period, I made sure to see her for the daily blowjobs, and when her period ended I told her that we would stick to the bjs for another week just to remind her who was in charge. It was incredibly stimulating.

Every guy should experience a desperate fat chick at least once. Sometimes I miss her, it was fun while it lasted.

@Tallmoney That's kind of fucked up, but i get it. Wouldn't it be much cooler though to have had total control over a slim pretty girl instead? Seems to me like your fatty either was a complete slut or she didn't have many options, which is weird, they always have options after fat acceptance got introduced to society + what skank hunt is mentioning about the paradox of guys thinking fat girls are an easier target because they don't receive attention, when it doesn't actually play out like that anymore. We're in 2018, it will only get worse next year.

With that being said, I sure as hell wouldn't brag about this story to my friends if they asked me to provide pics of the girl in question, but each to their own. The big question is, how do you guys even get it up for whales? It's a huge turn off for me.

As a fit guy myself and preaching a healthy lifestyle i would never in a million years encourage the fat acceptance movement by fucking or validating a fat girl. This is the reason why they don't give a fuck about their looks/weight anymore because they know no matter what there will always be guys picking up the scraps. You inflate their SMV. In her little mind, she was having an affair with a 6'4 fit dude so that's what she thinks she deserves from now on. You probably don't care, but this is how things start taking a wrong turn.

Quote: (12-28-2018 06:19 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

@Tallmoney That's kind of fucked up, but i get it. Wouldn't it be much cooler though to have had total control over a slim pretty girl instead? Seems to me like your fatty either was a complete slut or she didn't have many options, which is weird, they always have options after fat acceptance got introduced to society

He's 6'4" tall and fit. Even if she has options, that's a rare guy. It's like being 6' tall and fit in Asia, you're rare, extremely rare in some cities. If she has a thing for 6'4" tall, fit guys, then she doesn't actually have many options, even in America.

Quote: (01-24-2018 02:49 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

It depends on their self-confidence level, which usually fluctuates between either irrationally positive or suicidal. Some fat chicks are so deluded they literally think they look amazing, like...Fuck Yeah my gut looks good hanging over my belt, look at my fat ass in yoga pants!

But some fat chicks are so insecure they are terrified of taking their clothes off in front of a hot guy, and would rather shut you down first to maintain their "control."

You see, being fat makes chicks insane one way or the other.

So yeah, they are usually easier if you know how their minds work...but unless you want to be their therapist, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Looking back at the pre-Game period of my life this tendency in feMayos is apparent. BMI > 25.5 not worth it, not as a slump buster. Stick to human sized girls. Relatively chubby compared to local cultural standards can be fine in Asia, Latin America, or parts of Europe but outside medical norms for health is toxic to your dignity and sanity.

Quote: (12-28-2018 11:16 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2018 06:19 AM)firat113 Wrote:  

@Tallmoney That's kind of fucked up, but i get it. Wouldn't it be much cooler though to have had total control over a slim pretty girl instead? Seems to me like your fatty either was a complete slut or she didn't have many options, which is weird, they always have options after fat acceptance got introduced to society

He's 6'4" tall and fit. Even if she has options, that's a rare guy. It's like being 6' tall and fit in Asia, you're rare, extremely rare in some cities. If she has a thing for 6'4" tall, fit guys, then she doesn't actually have many options, even in America.

Girls get great satisfaction from supplicating to high value males. The girl doesn't have to be fat. Deep down they get satisfaction from being allowed to interact with men of higher value than themselves. This dynamic is why wife/wives plus concubine was a thing functional societies created over and over again throughout history.

This is the essence of relationship game: When you establish and effortlessly defend your value, the girl will supplicate absolutely so long as she is comfortable continued deferment and adoration of you secures her access to you. It's why relationship game involves establishing a bit more comfort, and why dread game needs to be played sparingly and artfully in relationships.

Thank god this Tallmoney guy got banned. Suspected a troll since day 1. 8/8 of his posts were him bragging about this one fat girl he was fucking. I still don't believe he's 6'4 and fit.

big girls need love too !!!

yeah their self esteem is low so its easier to snag them

but it dont mean its easy

me personally i dont rock with fatties.

Off topic - How come I cant creat threads ?

When i try to do that i get an error message ?

Is there a minimum requirement to create threads here ?

Quote: (01-22-2018 12:39 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Yes and No.

3. No because she is on some level aware that she is the "Fat one" of her friend group and will generally be harsh to most people, including you, because she is bitter that she is fat.

4. No because it's possible in some places for more men to approach the chubby/ugly girls because the men assume they get the least attention and are less intimidating. This results in a paradox where the chubby girl actually gets the most attention and she rejects without a care in the world.
I disagree with 3. Fat girls make up for it with a sparkling personality and they also compensate for it by being good in bed compared with these skinny bitches or so they like to think

4. They don't get that much attention in the club, in reality its the 8's that do.

I'd shag a fat girl as long as she wasn't too fat and has decent curvy ass and tits and is pretty too. Also her being younger than me helps. I wouldn't go LTR with one. Slightly chubby is fine as long as the weight doesn't go up

In my experience, yes, they are.

I knew one girl in Denver who was attracted to me. She took me to a gay nightclub (I regret going) and pulled me by the hand to take me wherever she went. This was a few years ago, back when my game was non-existent. She also had a few hottie friends who I should have made moves on, but due to my beta, low self-esteem mindset I had back in the day, I was far too scared to even try something.

Yes. Chubby girls are easy, and aggressive-because they must be.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Simple supply and demand

How many guys like fat girls

Now how many guys like fit girls

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)