rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Man sets fire to Viet ex-gf, Flees to Angeles City.

Breaking news amongst the expat community in Hanoi. ( linked article http://philippineslifestyle.com/man-viet...ilippines/ )

[Image: attachment.jpg38353]   

First name Gary. Second name thought to be Aredale (?) .

Dual Australian/ British passport holder. Rumoured to be in his '50's from Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.

Spent the weekend rowing with his ex, acting more and more erratically according to neighbours in his apartment block.

Visited the woman this week at her place of work in Hanoi and dragged her out into the street where he doused her with petrol and set fire to her.

She was admitted to hospital with 3rd degree burns to 60% of her body.

He is said to have flown to Thailand and from there straight to Manila en route to Angeles city.

She has a young child so straight off the bat that's two lives irreconcilably changed.

I'm sure that there are many discussion points spurring off of this, thirst, expats, drugs, mental health etc.

Two things.

This is the kind of behaviour from a European migrant in Asia that gets this forum so incensed (and rightly so) when it happens to locals in Germany or Sweden.

1. Can the forum members in the Phils or with friends in the Phils share the sh !t out of his mugshot in their communities until he is apprehended.

2. There should be fundraising efforts taking place amongst expats to help this girl and her family. I will post any updates. Up to you but please consider helping this woman, her child, her family..

Should you mistrust any potential for a scam in this then I would encourage you to do your own research as people on here seem very savvy and any fundraising effort would have nothing to do with me.

Many Thanks.

This is not abundance mentality.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (01-18-2018 06:13 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Spent the weekend rowing with his ex, acting more and more erratically according to neighbours in his apartment block.

All the yanks are wondering what it was about the time he spent in an oar-driven boat that pushed him over the edge.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Cunt. May he suffer.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Horrible. I hope this piece of shit gets what's coming to him.

Quote: (01-18-2018 07:44 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

All the yanks are wondering what it was about the time he spent in an oar-driven boat that pushed him over the edge.

That is exactly what I thought.

Game-less Gamma will Gamma even in a country where he has a higher SMV. Those guys can be dangerous.

Quote: (01-18-2018 08:30 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2018 07:44 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

That is exactly what I thought.

If he had a loud ass Yamaha 250 outboard he wouldn't have heard the complaining all weekend.

Aloha!

I can't comprehend what sort of sick, twisted human being you would have to be to pour petrol on an innocent human being and set fire to them. Words cannot begin to describe it. I hope the woman recovers, physically and psychologically and goes on to live as happy of a life as possible.

The yamaha would only drown out her noise until the heavy pig ran out of gas.

When Britain sends their people to Asia, they're not sending their best. They're crazy, they're drunks, they're pedos and some, I assume, are good people.

Quote: (01-18-2018 06:57 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

When Britain sends their people to Asia, they're not sending their best. They're crazy, they're drunks, they're pedos and some, I assume, are good people.

They have some bad gringos, and they're going to get them out.

They need. To build. The wall.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This piece of garbage is just your standard degenerate sexpat. No one goes to redlight cities like Angeles city or Pattaya to enjoy the cultural sights and sounds. He's a full on p4p whoremonger.

Guys like him don't actually have improved SMV in asia.

They usually end up with low status single mothers who probably worked in the bar industry before. You can tell because the mom is usually sporting all kinds of interesting tatts and the kids sometimes don't look like them. You see these types of sad sack couples from time to time.

No respectable and reasonably attractive girl in any of these countries would be caught seen with a dude like this unless he's fantastically wealthy or something.

Bar girl or not noone deserves being burned alive like that.

Quote: (01-18-2018 04:37 PM)Poker Wrote:  

I can't comprehend what sort of sick, twisted human being you would have to be to pour petrol on an innocent human being and set fire to them.

That's easy. Be Gamma, and thus think like a woman. This sort of disfiguring attack is the sort of shit females like to do to each other. Men tend to kill, when they kill their partners; women like to maim (see John Bobbit).

I grant you it happens a lot in India and similar too, but I would class that also as largely Gamma and womanly: India is the only place on the planet that has matriarchal tribes, which I would say reflects a wider and unseen culture.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (01-18-2018 04:37 PM)Poker Wrote:  

I can't comprehend what sort of sick, twisted human being you would have to be to pour petrol on an innocent human being and set fire to them.

I agree.

[Image: 7_midi.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

may he be extradited and rot in a Vietnamese prison.

Quote: (01-18-2018 10:06 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

may he be extradited and rot in a Vietnamese prison.

He's leapfrogging from asean country to asean country. Asean is primarily an economic alliance but I believe cross extradition is a part of it so if he's caught in the Philippines he will most likely be quickly sent to Vietnam without much fuss.

Vietnam has the death penalty too. I'm not sure of the method they use but this case sounds like it qualifies for a bit of the ole' bullet in the back of the head.

The British embassy isn't known to go to bat for even their more upstanding expats so this guy is toast.

http://www.deathpenaltyworldwide.org/cou...ry=Vietnam

This guy should be thankful though the old method isn't being used..

Quote:Quote:

For many years, the method of execution was shooting by firing squad. [4] According to older reports, the prisoner is tied to a wooden post and has his mouth stuffed with lemons. A firing squad of five to seven people is called in. As the prisoner is dying, an officer fires a pistol shot through the condemned’s ear. [5]

They used to stuff the condemned man's mouth with lemons like it's a public urinal.

Quote:Quote:

In May 2013, the government issued Decree 47/2013 to allow the use of “domestic poisons” in lethal injection executions beginning in June 2013. [14] The first execution by lethal injection was carried out on August 6, 2013. [15] We found no information on the domestically-produced drugs that were used, or their quality, reliability or effects.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Sounds like he has a date with the magic needle coming up filled with holistic Vietnamese mystery medicine.

What's the point of the lemons, and the final shot through the ear?

Quote: (01-18-2018 10:57 PM)churros Wrote:  

What's the point of the lemons, and the final shot through the ear?

Maybe to give the condemned man something to distract himself with while Vietnamese privates with maybe not so stellar aim are blasting him.

People don't tend to die immediately from being shot even multiple times.

I'm guessing that's just the mercy shot. Plus the Vietnamese are still run with communist style bureaucracy so they probably need a senior officer to sign off on the fact that "yes this man is absolutely dead."

Many a time the shooters in a firing squad don't want the responsibility for killing the target and deliberately miss. This means statistically there would be rare times where everyone deliberately missed.

That would awkward for all involved, particularly for low trust organisations that probably only assigned one bullet per man.

This statement from his neighbour in Filipino media.

Is it me but does this sound like the typical 'he was totally normal' 'out of character' 'a decent guy' 'nothing to suggest that the would..' statements we hear from the family and friends of terrorists and other murderers?

"Me and my girlfriend (both from Liverpool) live two floors below Gary in a communal apartment block in a quiet suburb in Hanoi. We’ve known Gary for 18 months since we moved in, he was, in my opinion a normal guy, lived alone, partner in a vending machine business, gym enthusiast, nothing really out of the ordinary.
He was never short of partners over the time i knew him, all local Vietnamese women, and seemed a popular guy with his peers.
Over the past few months he’s had family troubles at home with aging parents and regularly goes home to see them, usually a few weeks at a time.
On Sunday morning (January 14), both myself and my partner heard Gary shouting at Vietnamese girl, ushering her out of the building… “f**k off, get the f**k out, f**king slut”… you get the idea.
Just another ex-pat splitting up with a recent crush. I was sure I’d catch up with him at some point and find out what was going on, usually in the gym, where I’d see him a few days a week. We’d probably talk and put the world to rights.
On Sunday night, both me and my partner finished teaching around 9pm and were both home and settled by 10pm. That’s when the incredibly loud 90s techno music started… and carried on till 8am the next morning!
This was completely out of character for Gary, we never heard him play any music the whole time we’ve lived at the same place, both me and my partner agreed not to say anything, as he’s probably dealing with whatever issues are going through his head and having a bit of a blow out.
The following morning (Monday), we watched Gary from our balcony chasing a stray dog, shouting all sorts of obscenities at the dog. This led him to arguing with an elderly Vietnamese gentleman, who had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on! Our first thought were he’s out of his mind! Probably drugs! Lets avoid any contact with him today!
Monday afternoon is when the incident happened, which we didn’t find out about until Tuesday. Although we knew something serious had happened involving Gary later on that evening.
My partner left for work at 5pm and bumped into Gary in the communal area where we park our motorbikes. She said nothing was out of ordinary, a few conversational pleasantries and she drove off to work. He also was leaving the apartment block. (We now know that he had already committed this awful crime and must have come back to his apartment and grab his passport, money, etc).
When my partner arrived home from work at 8pm she was greeted by a Vietnamese policeman, waving Gary’s picture on his phone: “Do you know this man?” My girlfriend was then surrounded by 15-20 men wanting to gain access to our apartment block. She stood her ground… shes a feisty Scouser [somebody from Liverpool], nobody’s getting in here on her watch! But she took the uniformed policeman and one other guy up to Gary’s and was asked to be a witness in case anything happened. Gary was already gone.
That evening around midnight, my landlady came to our apartment, she looked at her wit’s end, needing new copies of our passports, visas, etc. At that point we still had no idea what the hell was going on, but knew it couldn’t be good.
The next morning (Tuesday), Gary’s apartment was crawling with police, immigration, you name it, they were there.
It was Tuesday afternoon we found out what happened. A great friend of mine Luke, called me up to tell me. His dad Alan Nicholls had witnessed it, and his wife and daughter were present when Gary came into the victim’s shop, wearing a face mask and proceeded to throw petrol over her and the rest of the shop and setting her on fire.
Shock.
I made a few calls to find out what was going on, I know people (ex-pats) who live on the same street, and I found out another friend of mine was with Gary on Sunday night! He confirmed that Gary had taken a cocktail of MD, MA and LSD, along with whatever he was drinking. He confirmed he was upset about the Vietnamese girl not wanting to continue meeting him and the problems he had at home with his parents.
Alan Nicholls identified Gary on the CCTV at Noi Bai airport with the police and that’s how they know he took a flight to Bangkok and then on to the Philippines .
And, that’s all I know!"

This is the kind of behaviour from a European migrant in Asia that gets this forum so incensed (and rightly so) when it happens to locals in Germany or Sweden.

Ay - but this kind of thing happens almost weekly in Europe while it is rare when Westerners do it in Asia.

There were multiple cases last year of Muslim men killing their girlfirends or wives when they wanted to end the relationship after a few months even. There were even a not one but multiple cases of men burning their wives or girlfriends, acid burns are happening at rates of 500 per year in Britain.

And there was a case of a guy who tied his wive (who wanted to divorce him) to a car and taking a drive until she was painfully maimed and killed. Burning your woman alive is hardly even reported because it happens too often.

Psychopaths will exist in all societies - even Japan has serial killers who do gruesome things.

But I seriously doubt that Western expats are the gruesome monsters there.

Fuck what a gutless cunt.

He could have gone out in a blaze of meth fueled glory off his own balcony but instead decided to kill somebody.

Apparently he was found in Thailand. Not surprised. He's fucked now.

Quote: (01-19-2018 04:55 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Ay - but this kind of thing happens almost weekly in Europe while it is rare when Westerners do it in Asia.

There were multiple cases last year of Muslim men killing their girlfirends or wives when they wanted to end the relationship after a few months even. There were even a not one but multiple cases of men burning their wives or girlfriends, acid burns are happening at rates of 500 per year in Britain.

And there was a case of a guy who tied his wive (who wanted to divorce him) to a car and taking a drive until she was painfully maimed and killed. Burning your woman alive is hardly even reported because it happens too often.

Psychopaths will exist in all societies - even Japan has serial killers who do gruesome things.

But I seriously doubt that Western expats are the gruesome monsters there.

Seems like OP has a bit of an agenda.

Difference is, when a British nutter does something like this, he doesn't have 1400 years of religious text and tradition to justify it for him.

It was important to me that the European expats don't stare at their feet and move along, nothing to see here in the same way that Muslims do in my country when 1400 young girls are raped.

Especially that people help this woman and her family.

Where was the Muslim fundraising initiative for the girls of Rotherham or Lee Rigbys family?