rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is anyone counting down the number of days until you're back abroad?

I went to Serbia for work, not knowing where it would lead me.... It was incredible...

Now, I'm back in the US because money is always the issue... I have 3 1/2 months left until I'm back in Serbia.

What do you do, to make the wait more bearable?

Going through this now, only about a week since i came back from colombia. At least you go back in 3 months i don't go back till August

I used to. NOT anymore.

just thinking about where to next

April- Dominican Republic
July- Colombia
Nov- Mexico or Brazil ?

Haha yes...!

Came back from Vietnam to the UK for xmas etc... living in a house with a woman who is so fucking moody (and unfortunately the owner of the house) I walk around with knots in my stomach just wishing she would go out to work...

The sooner the better - 1 month max, I'm hoping it can be less.

Was debating Mexico or Romania - think I'm gonna try Romania first. Will be a bit bleak going there in Feb / March but when spring starts to kick in and then summer... it should be alright!

Forgot how much the UK sucks balls........ SJWs / Feminism / Manginarism off the charts........

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

I do basically take vacation from work every 4 months (1 week off) and my wait is not as bad as to 1 year which can be pretty bad for your health. I was in Medellin last November and now I will be back next April simply because I found the city to offer everything I enjoy the most!

I did stay at Laureles in a very nice AirBnB and now I keep searching around for nice apartments to rent in either Laureles or another cool area in town (Just no in Poblado) perhaps Sabaneta..?

I search online for events that will happening during that time such as concerts, festivals, outdoor activities in general and keep all the data available to use when I reach Medellin.

My last time planning something was a trip to Playa del Carmen (which I have visited previously) and I was able to get some much lined up to do... believe me, it is worth it!

I am.

To make the wait more bearable I try to keep myself busy by investing my time into activities that are intellectually stimulating and will create a payout once I'm living abroad again.

I also make the best of the time I have here with my family.

Less than one month until I am finally out of the US again (heading to Peru, one way ticket), already getting very excited. Especially since I loaded up Tinder in Lima and started pipelining. I was worried about the native look but the matches I'm getting so far are much hotter than expected.

It's been a long grind the last year or so working to put money in the bank. If all goes well, I won't be returning involuntarily to the West ever again. It's gonna take a crazy amount of work to get my online hustles to where they need to be to remain location independent, but I'm ready for it.

Quote: (01-17-2018 06:29 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

I went to Serbia for work, not knowing where it would lead me.... It was incredible...

Now, I'm back in the US because money is always the issue... I have 3 1/2 months left until I'm back in Serbi.

What do you do, to make the wait more bearable?

Hang out with mates, watch football and

Think about the money I'm making...

because money is > than sluts

Believe it or not I actually get sick of being in the third world quite often and miss many things back home, I even miss working in dirty oil refineries sometimes. Of course, once I’m back home ai’ll be missing abundant and easy Colombian pussy, we can’t be happy all the time.

I count the days, the hours, and minutes to get the fuck out of dodge. Grass is always greener

Hopefully I'll be doing an exchange semester in Lima but that isn't until August! Wish me luck

Can't get enough of South America

I've been counting for the last six months, particularly when I'm with intolerable girls in America. Unfortunately, I think it'll be at least a year until I get back out of the US.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (01-21-2018 03:22 PM)ghormesabzi Wrote:  

Hopefully I'll be doing an exchange semester in Lima but that isn't until August! Wish me luck

Can't get enough of South America

I'll actually be doing an exchange semester in Lima from August as well. You going to ESAN?

I just got back from a southeast Asia trip and I am completely miserable back home right now. SEA is easy mode but the tips I got here for logistics and specific threads about the different cities took things to another level. Made some crypto gains so I plan to go back soon and spend around a year split into Bangkok, HCMC and Tokyo. Might pass through Taipei and Seoul as well.

How much gains?