rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chelsea manning running for US senate in MD

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01...g.amp.html

Manning wasn’t pardoned by Obama, the sentence was commuted. Apparently a felony conviction does not preclude you from running for senate.

I am not surprised that a trans degenerate is running for senate, however I don’t think this one will be very successful here. The eastern shore and western md are still very red. And people in the central part of the state all work for the government or contractors. Most of them take their jobs seriously and they don’t see people like manning or Snowden as heroic. They see them as “the asshole who made my job a lot harder.”

With that said, I do suspect manning will get a noticeable amount of support at the national level. Although Cardin is a Jew, compared to manning, he’s an “old, white guy” which is a demographic the modern democrats generally despise. Manning will get money and support from people like Soros, and people from outside the state who have no skin in the game.

As a convicted felon in a high profile case, manning is mostly unemployable (that’s what I assume anyway.). But I do have to wonder who’s paying Manning’s bills to live in Bethesda?

Most politicians could never even pass a background check.

If this thing wins I officially give up on democracy and will enjoy the decline and hope to live to see the beginnings of a bright future post collapse.

If people are brainwashed enough to vote for it they can be brainwashed into anything.

Plenty of lefties will vote for this mentally ill eunuch out of spite over President Trump's election.

I thought that dude was still in prison, where he belongs. Had no idea his sentence got commuted.

PS: Bethesda is kind of a shithole. Pretty easy to subsist there economically....

[Image: DTeBk3EUQAArZDm.png:small]

Leaking the cables for Wikileaks was a good thing but done for the wrong reasons, Manning did it because he felt bullied by his squadmates over how effeminate he was.

That, and his naive participation in antifa mean that Chelsea wouldn't bring anything to the role but his stupidity and emotions.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

The most popular newspaper in Maryland is the Baltimore Sun. It's a paper so steeped in leftist cliches (like this op/ed), it reads like a parody of a leftist newspaper.

When the news coverage starts there on Manning, I think it's safe to say they're gonna be giving him a Lewinsky. If that's even possible.

(Article link is to a Google Cache file, so don't worry about giving the Sun a Web hit.)

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/iowahawkblog/status/952294824148963329][/url]

Take care of those titties for me.

never say never. but I highly doubt it.

Maryland is a completely corrupt one-party state. It will win easily

Not like he could be worse than Cardin, so its a wash

He should be on the run because of the senate NOT running for it. Thanks anyway, Barry.

Despite the pronoun issue, Manning's wikipedia article is actually quite informative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I'd like Manning to win just to spite the deep state. It was hilarious how all the deep state players (CIA) cried about Harvard giving Manning a fellowship, and then withdrew from their engagements at the Kennedy Center. I'd love to see them have to give Chelsea Manning intel briefings!

Can everyone keep calling this faggot traitor Bradley Manning.

Quote: (01-14-2018 04:56 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I thought that dude was still in prison, where he belongs. Had no idea his sentence got commuted.

PS: Bethesda is kind of a shithole. Pretty easy to subsist there economically....

Bethesda may not be very nice your opinion, but it's not cheap. Even the really bad parts of Montgomery County are expensive.

A biz school aquaintance of mine remarked 10 years ago about living in DC "It's so expensive here I might as well live in New York."

If it is living there and does not have very good and steady work, someone is providing funding.

(I make 85K inside the Beltway and live hand to mouth)

And he'll be fab-u-lash!

Bradley Manning is probably going to lose this race. I can't see the significant black voting blocks in Maryland siding with a tranny.

The CIA really fucked Manning up when they tortured him, huh?

Quote: (01-14-2018 09:37 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

This.

The title of this thread is misleading. There is no person called "Chelsea Manning."

I hope I don't see anyone here referring to him as "she."

EDIT: Not sure I agree that he is a "traitor."

Quote: (01-15-2018 01:45 AM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2018 09:37 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

This.

The title of this thread is misleading. There is no person called "Chelsea Manning."

I hope I don't see anyone here referring to him as "she."

EDIT: Not sure I agree that he is a "traitor."

This is from Wiki
"A former United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013, of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses, after disclosing to WikiLeaks nearly 750,000 classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents."

He was in the US army and he leaked classified documents that put American lives at risk, I think that makes him a traitor although some people argue that he is a "hero"

Quote: (01-15-2018 04:14 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

This is from Wiki
"A former United States Army soldier who was convicted by court-martial in July 2013, of violations of the Espionage Act and other offenses, after disclosing to WikiLeaks nearly 750,000 classified, or unclassified but sensitive, military and diplomatic documents."

He was in the US army and he leaked classified documents that put American lives at risk, I think that makes him a traitor although some people argue that he is a "hero"

OK, I guess it depends what documents he actually leaked. I agree that if he actually leaked documents that put American lives at risk, that is wrong and could be considered treasonous. However, most of the people calling him a "traitor" are neocons and government officials that are far more upset by the fact that he leaked documents to the American public embarrassing the government than they are about any documents leaked to foreign enemies putting lives at risk.

The reason he was put in jail is because he embarrassed the government by exposing things to the American people that the government would rather have kept secret, and not because he "put American troops at risk."

I don't mind him leaking documents, but the fact that he changed his gender afterwards clearly proves that he was after attention whoring, not patriotism or freedom of information.

Conclusion: I'd say "fuck Bradley Manning with a 3-foot cactus", but he'd probably enjoy it so I better not say anything

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (01-15-2018 07:10 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't mind him leaking documents, but the fact that he changed his gender afterwards clearly proves that he was after attention whoring, not patriotism or freedom of information.

Conclusion: I'd say "fuck Bradley Manning with a 3-foot cactus", but he'd probably enjoy it so I better not say anything

I'd like to touch this up a bit HCE....

I DO have a problem with him/her/whatever the fuck this thing is leaking documents. He threatened national security and embarrassed the intelligence agencies.

What I have no living idea about is why was this traitor treated like this??? He, literally, could've been executed by his superiors on the spot. In times of war, treason can be dealt with immediately and the punishment is death.

This piece of shit goes to prison for a bit--then gets a fucking sex change that American taxpayers paid for and now he's running for congress and will probably win, considering the district....

Unbelievable.....

Unless Cardin is coerced into “retiring”, Bradley Manning is no threat.

It’s just more attention whoring...which will raise his profile and $peaking engagement/book fee$.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump