rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you continue posting if you were living abroad?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were living in or at least spending time in a nice / interesting country, I don't think I'd spend that much time online at all (except if I'm earning money online), let alone post about what I'm doing. I think I'd just disappear off the internet completely and get on with my life.

Whenever I glance at (I rarely read them fully) a data sheet talking about the girls in this or that country, I wonder why the person has even bothered writing it. If you're having such a great time why the need to tell it to a bunch of strangers on the internet? Isn't the satisfaction of the experience enough?

I can understand travel bloggers writing about what they get up to and where they go, but for anyone else, what's the point? It's nice to have an outlet where you can say yeah finally I made it, but beyond that, why bother?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

I do live abroad.

Where else are you going to find unplugged, game/red-pill aware men besides the internet? That's the biggest thing, finding like-minded men who can relate to your viewpoint in the world.

Most people in the West can't do it, and people abroad certainly can't either. No matter if you "escape", you are going to need to be able to associate with people on the same path as you or else lose your sanity.

Once you start you can't go back.

No, if I left Canada and was surrounded by women uninfluenced by feminism, I would certainly not post on RVF anymore.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-13-2018 07:13 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were living in or at least spending time in a nice / interesting country, I don't think I'd spend that much time online at all (except if I'm earning money online), let alone post about what I'm doing. I think I'd just disappear off the internet completely and get on with my life.

Whenever I glance at (I rarely read them fully) a data sheet talking about the girls in this or that country, I wonder why the person has even bothered writing it. If you're having such a great time why the need to tell it to a bunch of strangers on the internet? Isn't the satisfaction of the experience enough?

I can understand travel bloggers writing about what they get up to and where they go, but for anyone else, what's the point? It's nice to have an outlet where you can say yeah finally I made it, but beyond that, why bother?

I spend a lot of time on roosh/online when i travel. Im often alone, and what else are you gonna do when youre in a cafe alone or relaxing home a bit?

Its not like someone is gonna be out meeting girls 24/7.

As for why we write about the experience, well we write to give and receive info and experiences about places, venues, vibes and behaviors in certain places. Im sure youve used datasheet or forum posts in your travels, (if not you should).

It’s just a matter of “adding value”.

The information on RVF is literally a goldmine for any guy who wants to travel the world, start a business, have awesome relationships with women, and meet other interesting men.

This forum wouldn’t exist if people didn’t contribute.

The point is/was to give back to the community that was kind enough to share information you couldn't find anywhere else (in the past, anyhow, there's now competitors).

As the years have gone by, though, I now lean towards mostly sharing data privately with other long-time members, for reasons I'm not going to rehash.

I've been living abroad for 18 months now (I'm a refugee from Canada).

I browse and post on the forums quite often.
What do you imagine life abroad is? A nonstop orgy of activity that would prevent a person from spending time on the internet?
Of course I keep coming here. The RVF forums add value to my life (I still have evenings and some mornings alone in my house). I still enjoy reading about world events from the perspective of posters on here. I still find some of the more frivilous threads quite entertaining. Why would I stop using the forums just because I live in another country now?

A few people here make datasheets once they return home and are working a boring meaningless job like most of us and daydreaming about their next trip

Ok perhaps I exaggerated, but my point is that there's a difference between posting to say that you're glad you finally made it, or posting one quick data sheet or whatever to inspire others, and continuously posting about the country that you're in. This is assuming you're there long term / permanently.

I also understand that this forum is unique, and most people here are at least reasonably clued up about various topics, or want to be, and that makes it worth sticking around.

All I'm saying really is that if I were to manage to make it to a country that I want to stay in, I'd post occasionally and keep in touch, but other than that I'd just get on with my new improved life. Travel bloggers are an exception of course, and I get Kyle's point.

I'm not knocking the forum, or the idea of being online at all (which is really what I meant), but once you've found what you're looking for, why not just enjoy it without feeling the need to check in so much.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (01-13-2018 07:13 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

One of the reasons I still post and am continuing to post is:

#1 - There is alot of hearsay and overexaggerations about Germany and I ended up here partly due to false information on the internet. Ultimately it was my decision and responsibility to do my research but an honest and objective datasheet from another black guy here would have greatly helped me prepare for what was coming.

#2 - Keep an open mind and mentality that there are greater pastures out there. Sometimes when things are going bad here I tend to think its all of EUROPE is like that and sometimes its just Germany. I learned here and by traveling around there are possibly greener pastures out there and I'll be now much better informed if I do decided to move to another country in Europe.

#3 Inspiration - I like to inspire other black guys (and others in general) to travel and get out of the US. Your life in the US is shit? Feeling unwanted by women? GTFO of the US and go to Europe, get a fresh start and better your life. For all the shit that Germany throws at me I have it better here than I had it at home and others can too.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Trust me there's plenty of dudes on here who would still knock out 20 posts a day no matter where in the world they are...

Irish

Been living abroad for over 3 years now. I post less these days and tend to meet more guys off here compared to when I lived in my home country of Australia.

A lot of the topics here depress me about the state of affairs in the west and I'd rather not that kind of thought cloud around in my head whilst I'm in a difference society and away from a lot of those issues.

Truthfully I felt more compelled to post here when I was abroad. Whether I'm fucking Filipinas abroad or talking about societal state when I'm in the West, a community of like-minded men is always good to have.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

^ Yep, I’m the same.

I prodominantly run night game so I fill a lot of time during the day on forums like this one while abroad.

Man, for me this forum is SUCH a refuge. I am living in Russia, in a small city, and I don't really have any like minded western friends here, so this forum is a great respite. I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and I am straight up addicted))

Honestly when living in the US there are not really that many interesting things to post about, unless taking the deep dive into politics and cultural decline. That can be depressing though.

Once I get abroad again I will be posting a lot more but mainly in the travel and life forums. Maybe some game stuff too.

Also looking forward to meetups with some rvf guys.

When I make the permanent move abroad I will use this forum less, I don't want to check in here and get upset over something stupid happening in Canada or the States. I plan on still checking in on certain sections but I will try and avoid the off topic section and the politics section.

I quit using facebook years ago and it has been great, but this forum is useful.

I'm still posting.

Edit: Although in fairness I can see from my signup date that I didn't actually join the forum until after I moved abroad. I was browsing the forum and reading Roosh's blog before then though.

"Why don't you self isolate yourself when alone in new countries?" Weak troll attempt, 7 day ban.