rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Live #4 at 6pm EST (1/10/18)

I'm going to try a weekday show tonight and see what type of crowd/vibe it gets.

Phone line opens after the show begins.

USA Dial-in Number: (641) 715-0873
Access Code: 805890#

See Youtube description box for international numbers.

Smoloko.com crew and other Jewish question obsessives please don't call

I give it two callers before the antisemitic crowd gets in.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Going live now.

Dang man, you're doing God's work. I absolutely enjoy hearing you speak, but listening to a lot of these guys makes me so utterly depressed.

Quote: (01-10-2018 07:04 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Dang man, you're doing God's work. I absolutely enjoy hearing you speak, but listening to a lot of these guys makes me so utterly depressed.

Like this asthma heavy breathing idiot mumbling something about WMAFs and AMWFs.

Delete

In Starbucks with headphones on - just absolutely lost it laughing when the guy with the witch girlfriend called in.
Got some interesting looks...

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Who I am is just the habit of what I always was, and who I'll be is the result

Whenever I see a man with a taller girl he gains instant respect from me.

First show I listened to live. Enjoy downloading them then listening while walking, in the gym and so forth. Really like the direction you are going in. Keep them coming!

Thursday night ladies night on the stream?

Some call in show I listened to as a kid had a segment called "where you at, whatchu (what are you) haulin?

What about a segment called "where you at whatchu banging" where callers have to be men who have immigrated to another country who can describe their experience in their new country and how they integrated, etc.

I think a large part of Roosh's listenership either has done this or seriously considered it.

The "wm-af versus am-wf" caller, who took ten minutes to verify:

a) you know the stereotype

b) he had seen counter-examples

c) but you know the stereotype

d) should he change his strategy based on a, b, c? presumably one of inaction and hyper-planning-of-hypotheticals

---

===

That's the recipe of Asperger's right there -- not exaggerating, but to the best of my knowledge, that guy has it.

The mono-focus isn't just on the topic at hand, it's on the confirmation of the carefully-shellacked walls of his own inner world, paved with whatever [my metaphors run out here].

Bordering on actual autism.

Nothing wrong, but the guy would do well to Stop Trying To "Understand" The World and instead participate in it, smell the roses, talk about nonsense, appreciate non-seq's.

Of course who am I to armchair shrink a solution to spectrumulence.

I'd love to ask these guys (especially the WMAF guy) why they're stuck up on something so inconsequential in the grander scheme of things. Why is he fixated on such a pairing?

Some of these guys just sound like they need someone to vent to and Roosh's comforting helping of ,"I know that feel, but" with a side of some tough," no-nonsense" go get it attitude is really the push a lot of these guys need.

Roosh, you're quickly developing a good radio show format. Don't be afraid to really ask these guys some tough questions. It's not every day people get to talk to a secure individual who has a good self-awareness to pick apart issues.

I think a lot of Roosh's callers would benefit even more if they started becoming active members of this forum.

The difference in my life between 2013 when I just went online and "only" read Roosh's websites, as opposed to later when I joined the forum in 2015 and contributed regularly to the ongoing discussons here, really made a difference. It was like the next level up after first finding the red pill & manosphere.

I think they would benefit by you telling them just how many inches of Roosh's cock you can swallow, before your gag reflex kicks in.

I think Roosh is great & he can certainly hold his own. Why do you feel like you have to be his Kelly-Ann Conway?

Real shame what happened to Conscious Pirate. RIP.

P.S. Did the Smoloko guy try to call in?

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (01-11-2018 08:10 AM)fokker Wrote:  

Real shame what happened to Conscious Pirate. RIP.

P.S. Did the Smoloko guy try to call in?

Is there a time stamp to the discussion about Conscious Pirate?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm just saying his banning was a disappointment. I think it was that last post of his that got him struck with the banhammer.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Conscious Pirate repeatedly ignored warnings to stop attacking other members. He was at an 80% warning level. He simply didn't care if he got banned.

Now that you've decided to make this a regular occurrence I'm trying to devise a method to troll you and not get banned (unlike the troll who had a girlfriend that fucked him in the ass... Terrible). Perhaps a fake IRT accent or impersonating a famously banned member?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-11-2018 10:47 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Now that you've decided to make this a regular occurrence I'm trying to devise a method to troll you and not get banned (unlike the troll who had a girlfriend that fucked him in the ass... Terrible).

"Hey Roosh, long time reader. Just the other night, this bitchy 6 got up in my face at the club. She knocked my drink out of my hand and I shoved her back. Just then 30 white nights came out and I had to fight them all off. What's with western civilization encouraging this simpy behavior?"

Or

"Roosh! Pleasure talking to you. I'm a retired air force pilot and sail around the world in my catamaran. I already swim oylmpic laps every day and practice kung fu, but I was hoping you'd have some great work out tips you can do in a tight space with limited equipment."

Quote: (01-11-2018 10:57 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2018 10:47 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Now that you've decided to make this a regular occurrence I'm trying to devise a method to troll you and not get banned (unlike the troll who had a girlfriend that fucked him in the ass... Terrible).

"Hey Roosh, long time reader. Just the other night, this bitchy 6 got up in my face at the club. She knocked my drink out of my hand and I shoved her back. Just then 30 white nights came out and I had to fight them all off. What's with western civilization encouraging this simpy behavior?"

Or

"Roosh! Please talking to you. I'm a retired air force pilot and sail around the world in my catamaran. I already swim oylmpic laps every day and practice kung fu, but I was hoping you'd have some great work out tips you can do in a tight space with limited equipment."

God damn you for stealing all my ideas. You gotta call in now.

Quote: (01-11-2018 05:13 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

I think they would benefit by you telling them just how many inches of Roosh's cock you can swallow, before your gag reflex kicks in.

I think Roosh is great & he can certainly hold his own. Why do you feel like you have to be his Kelly-Ann Conway?

God damn it man, why... why... you were such a nice poster, there was no need for this [Image: sad.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I need to call into this next time. Give me a heads-up for next time plz

Quote: (01-11-2018 09:45 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Conscious Pirate repeatedly ignored warnings to stop attacking other members. He was at an 80% warning level. He simply didn't care if he got banned.

Inasmuch as no one will disagree with the ban, what a waste of a usually very thoughtful and entertaining member. Can't believe he threw it all away like that, either with the recent comment or others before that.

I don't see how firing off a crude zinger at another poster is worth losing access to this forum. What a shame.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky