rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can you objectively assess your relative physical attractivness?

How can you get a feeling for where you generally rate on the looks scale?

Yes, I know women have different tastes and beauty is in eye of the beholder but surely there must be a way for guys to get a objective idea?

Height
Weight
Race
Facial Symmetry
Teeth colour and alignment
Muscularity / Lean muscle mass
etc

Or upload some photos on photofeeler.com

Approach my brother approach. Only through hundreds of approaches have I realized how above average I am. If you do 100 approaches for girls with a large scale of age (18+) ,race, class, etc you will learn how objectively good looking you are and what your niche is. Honestly I didn't realize how good looking I was until I got online and tried direct game. If you are attractive and go indirect you can come of as a creepy beta type which lowers your SMV.

Online helps as well. Go on Tinder/POF and get some professional pics and let the cards fall wheres they may.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Create a Tinder account. Number of matches/average match quality = attractiveness.

Quote: (01-10-2018 12:48 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Create a Tinder account. Number of matches/average match quality = attractiveness.

that's heart breaking, lol
I get basically ZERO matches per month, and i'm not exaggerating. Maybe 0-3 on average, and I tend to use all my swipes up each day (although I only swipe on girls I think are hot)

I guess game purists would say that looks don't matter and it's all about game (mystery method etc) but i'm not sure anyone really believes that anymore

Quote: (01-10-2018 01:00 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2018 12:48 PM)corsega Wrote:  

that's heart breaking, lol
I get basically ZERO matches per month, and i'm not exaggerating. Maybe 0-3 on average, and I tend to use all my swipes up each day (although I only swipe on girls I think are hot)

I guess game purists would say that looks don't matter and it's all about game (mystery method etc) but i'm not sure anyone really believes that anymore

Corsega's suggestion is a decent one but there should be an *asterisk:

Make sure you have good pictures

If all your dating app profile pics are lame selfies or other mobile phone pics you took candidly that aren't showing you looking your best then you will have poor results.

Hell, even Brad Pitt can look shitty with a bad photo and he's one of the most objectively attractive men on earth:

[Image: brad-pitt-motorcycle-helmet-03.jpg]

Get good pics and swipe away on a handful of apps and you'll have a decent idea.

I personally don't like dating apps even if they do wonders for others but that's because of some work needed on my part.

With that said another way to do it even though getting a Tinder or Bumble is a good idea is that by just interacting with large volumes of strangers and watching how they initially treat you.

I'm good looking enough that a girl will stop and chat with me even if it's for a few moments in most situations(hell I've had more than a few moments where a gorl[not the most attractive ones mind you] stop me and try to chat me up or casually start a conversation with me). And I get a lot of compliments and conversations with strangers period.

That's my metric atleast.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

If straight dudes discuss how good looking you are, you're top 5-10%.

https://hotornot.com/

Quote: (01-10-2018 06:24 AM)Buffandtan Wrote:  

How can you get a feeling for where you generally rate on the looks scale?

Yes, I know women have different tastes and beauty is in eye of the beholder but surely there must be a way for guys to get a objective idea?

Look in the mirror non stop for a minute, get used to your face, then go to a well lit area with natural sunlight and take a picture with your phone; neutral expression, no posing. The picture you took will look different from what you look like in the mirror and that's the point - the mirror is lying - the photo is the truth.

Find the best picture you can find of a young Brad Pitt, and place it next to yours. Compare.

He's a 10 and you're...

Simple: If you think you're unattractive, you probably are, or at best average. If you were good looking you'd know.

^ That doesn't work... I thought I was Brad Pitt because of all the compliments and stares I get, but I'm not.

Even going online doesn't work because girls just want attention and may be baiting you, when they really aren't that into you. You need to compare yourself to the best and be harsh on yourself. Acting like you're better looking than you are really hurts you in game and it makes you go after girls out of your league; you absolutely have to have an accurate assessment of yourself.

I'll die shooting for the stars. Fuck not going out of my league.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Young Johnny Depp in his twenties to thirties was way better looking than Pitt in their respective primes.

Make a Tinder account with just a single picture of you, bare chested, against a white background and see how many matches you get in a week.

I know I'm a 9, so I act like it and am treated as such. It's a circle. Why be objective about your looks? Walk like you're fucking brad pitt.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

You can't because women have a different rating scale than we do. Either way you should walk around like your the man. That confidence will attract more women.

I mentioned in a previous thread that I had been scouted to model a couple of times, and I know I am fortunate with my looks. But in all honesty girls rarely comment on my looks, other than in a very matter of fact way that doesn't place any great importance on them. They make a much, much bigger deal out of me being funny, smooth or charming - and will comment on it endlessly. Looks are absolutely secondary to being attractive (assuming you're not sloppy looking with bad hygiene etc.).

They also tend to isolate features on you they like, and obsess about them. I have very full lips, for example, and girls will quite often tell me they've spent the evening fantasising about kissing them, that it's all that's been on their mind every time they looked at me. For another guy, it might be his shoulders, or arms, or some other feature - perhaps you're very tall and the girls likes that she'd have to stand on tip toes to kiss you. It would be wise to listen to what girls find attractive about you, or what parts of your body they grab, and do what you can to accentuate those. That seems to me to be a very practical way of maximising your looks and attractiveness in a way that fits with the female psyche.

Quote: (01-15-2018 08:19 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I mentioned in a previous thread that I had been scouted to model a couple of times, and I know I am fortunate with my looks. But in all honesty girls rarely comment on my looks, other than in a very matter of fact way that doesn't place any great importance on them. They make a much, much bigger deal out of me being funny, smooth or charming - and will comment on it endlessly. Looks are absolutely secondary to being attractive (assuming you're not sloppy looking with bad hygiene etc.). They also tend to isolate features on you they like, and obsess about them. I have very full lips, for example, and girls will quite often tell me they've spent the evening fantasising about kissing them, that it's all that's been on their mind every time they looked at me. For another guy, it might be his shoulders, or arms, or some other feature - perhaps you're very tall and the girls likes that she'd have to stand on tip toes to kiss you. It would be wise to listen to what girls find attractive about you, or what parts of your body they grab, and do what you can to accentuate those. That seems to me to be a very practical way of maximising your looks and attractiveness in a way that fits with the female psyche.

Interesting.

I second hotornot, if it still gets traffic.

Listen, its all well and good to try to improve yourself, but its very easy to use this as an excuse. Sure, looks help, but it is not game. Its not necessary. Don't allow it to be an excuse

Why is it so important and I'm reasonably sure you already know the answer to this question. If you're balling out good looking, you know it. If you're busted and ugly, you know that, too. If you're somewhere in the middle, forget it. Work on your game.

Anyone else notice the trend of new members just posting completely nonsensical questions? It's awful....

I'm gonna start of thread of why some dogs are black and others are brown.... Or maybe white....

Quote:Quote:

You can't, really.
Assessing one's own physical attractiveness is more of a female obsession.

Guys should be more focused on frame.
Women are ultimately attracted to status, even if initially attracted to looks.

----

"In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times."
-- Buddy Kane, the King of Real Estate

Anybody have any ideas how you can gauge what a girl rate you out of 10 depending on her treatment and behaviour towards you?

What are the signs?

Looks are just the first step.
A guy could be good looking but he could be non-confidence or beta.
I just have a relative rating of me rating girls that look at me when i'm in a club.