rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 Goals: Different kind of woman
018 Goals: Different kind of woman
New Year’s humble resolution: date a gorgeous girls who is, at least, as competent as an average guy.

Why is this so hard to find??? This ideal is not excessive. JUST BE NORMAL! FUCKING NORMAL...
Why do you even want this? I think the main criteria, aside from looks, is that sweet warm feminine energy - when see her, the feeling you get inside is the feeling of trekking for days on end in cold isolation, and finally coming home. That warm feeling is what to look for. Who cares about competence.
The average guy nowadays is pretty lame, so that part shouldn't be a reach if your in the right circles.
Nope. Not talking about social circles. I agree the average guy is pretty lame.

You're missing my idea.

Is it impossible to separate a competent woman from on that is beautiful?
Surely this can't be the case,,,
I fully get it --

Not saying for her to take charge or be masculine...

But... if you say "meet me at X" she understands how to go to Google Maps for directions, select/de-select train vs. car vs. whatever.

Or if she's moving some stuff, she'll organize and arrange everything neatly packed by the door so you can swoop in and help carry at the last possible minute. (As opposed to most girls who hate throwing things out, and can't organize, so you end up with 50lbs of clothes on wire hangers in a single-bagged garbage bag that rips when lifted.)

Or if you go to a crowded bar, or a "non-waiter" crowded restaurant, she's scanning and plotting for who may be leaving in the next few minutes, to scoop a table or chairs, while you're handling the order.

Just basic competence that really isn't gender-related. Hah.

---

These girls are out there: and worst case, try training one. WestIndianArchie had a great concept about making the girl your intern. May not be able to do all the work, but can handle the errands and chores.
"I couldn't talk with her about the 2008 global finacial crisis, Plato, or politics, so I dumped her." - Said no man ever.

Why do you value this sort of thing in a woman? That's what you have male friends for.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
Quote: (01-03-2018 10:39 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

"I couldn't talk with her about the 2008 global finacial crisis, Plato, or politics, so I dumped her." - Said no man ever.

Why do you value this sort of thing in a woman? That's what you have male friends for.

Because you can kill two birds with one stone. It's called saving time and effort.

Picture this: You catch up and chat about whatever interests you and than yo fuck her right in the pussy. You can't exactly fuck your mates unless you're a homo and they are too, if you're into that sort of thing.

Honestly, most men are bigger wastes of time than women.
Quote: (01-03-2018 07:32 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

New Year’s humble resolution: date a gorgeous girls who is, at least, as competent as an average guy.

Why is this so hard to find??? This ideal is not excessive. JUST BE NORMAL! FUCKING NORMAL...

"Gorgeous competent girl" is an oxymoron. Being gorgeous means they don't have to be competent.

It's like wanting to meet a billionaire who can change his own oil or deep fry oreos.

But you do you. I'll just keep banging the gorgeous, incompetent ones. Well, they're good at one thing, at least.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"
I'd rather bang retarded sluts than a "competent woman." An overly intelligent woman is a bad thing because there's little logic to go with it, just a much bigger hamster.
The Strawman is strong in this thread!

Why is everyone equating "competent" to "able to discuss deep topics like my guy friends do"?

A girl can be girly, hot, and still have some DAY-to-DAY common sense that helps in little numerous real world scenarios.
Women are a different species than men.

Every brick of every building you see is there because a man put it there. We plan invasions, design buildings, and logically deduce the way that the world around us works. Most women can barely even pair a Bluetooth device.

When you see a women do something logical that requires a great deal of technical prowess, it is actually just a form of mimicry. No different than when somebody teaches their cat to shit in a toilet. It may be impressive to the lay person, but the cat still has no idea why it does what it does.

You can show a woman how to hone the cylinders of an engine, but she will never be able to understand the implications of her action, or view the way the different parts interact in her mind.

They were bred to care for a child and attract the best mate they could. We were bred to become the best mates and propel the species further. Don't expect too much out of the poor things, they can't bloody well help it.
I met this girl at a gas station once...

She had an older model Jeep. I saw her pulling the spark plugs and scraping them with a wire brush. I asked if she needed some help and she declined. I saw that the starter was not congruent with the engine, so I asked her if that could be the problem. She said, "No, I got that at a pick & pull this morning and replaced it. It's the spark plugs."

I was flabbergasted. This total hotty can fix her own car. She was gorgeous, HB 6. And fixing her own Jeep in the parking lot with her own tools.

At that time, I would've married her (I think), but she was already married, as expected.

Most women can't even change a tire....
Quote: (01-04-2018 01:40 PM)456 Wrote:  

The Strawman is strong in this thread!

Why is everyone equating "competent" to "able to discuss deep topics like my guy friends do"?

A girl can be girly, hot, and still have some DAY-to-DAY common sense that helps in little numerous real world scenarios.

My last gf is in med-school. She's brilliant. Can solve mathematical equations with the best of them. Her father is a surgeon and her mother is an engineer. As a student, she's amazing.

But she can't complete the simplest of tasks. Anything involving paying bills, complying to city ordinances, keeping her place tidy, evolving in a relationship, -- she's just out of whacks!

She's okay in bed, but nothing spectacular. But she totally sucks at life... Worst I've ever seen. Can't do shit for herself without calling me or mommy and daddy.....
Hah...

Girls usually leave relationships with me [read: I've set them free] with the following improvements:

- living below their means

- maxing out retirement accounts

- becoming much better negotiators (at work, life)

- becoming wayyyy less liberal

- learning how to clean / cook as well and efficiently as I do (nothing ruins being cooked for like a girl messing up your kitchen and loading the dishwasher incorrectly!)
Quote: (01-04-2018 03:20 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

But she can't complete the simplest of tasks. Anything involving paying bills, complying to city ordinances, keeping her place tidy, evolving in a relationship, -- she's just out of whacks!

I have never seen a clean bathroom in a house that only females live in. Girl's bathrooms are absolutely disgusting, with hair everywhere, products and their empty containers strewn around, and the sink/toilet never being clean.

Quote: (01-03-2018 07:32 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Competent at what?

My wife is EXTREMELY competent at household skills, child psychology and care, travel planning, and financial management. She isn't competent at things like nunchucks, crossbow hunting, computer hacking....nor would I expect her to be.
Quote: (01-04-2018 05:02 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2018 03:20 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I have never seen a clean bathroom in a house that only females live in. Girl's bathrooms are absolutely disgusting, with hair everywhere, products and their empty containers strewn around, and the sink/toilet never being clean.

I've had a gf who was a bit OCD and you could eat off the toilets. She still couldn't perform basic tasks. I'm not talking about just cleaning the house. I have housekeepers...

It's not the same thing. Clean the house? Yeah, okay. Guess what? I can do that, too. It's easy. You can do laundry? Guess what, I've been doing that since I was 15 years old. I've lived alone all these years and I've saved enough to where you don't have to do this bullshit.
I'm not talking about "basic tasks." Anyone can do that. I'm talking about the basic skills that an average man can have. Any man can do his laundry and clean his bathroom (I hope).

I'm talking about a girl that can take care of shit. Not just keep her makeup out the sink.
Then, quite frankly, what are you talking about man?

You have to realise that women's and men's brains work differently. You're likely incompetent when it comes to watching the Kardashians. What are you exactly looking for? A chick that can perform a tax return?

Women are basically children, and look for men to take care of them in many aspects. When they don't have men, they rely on their Dads, or Daddy Government. They are highly socially competent creatures naturally, and have high emotional intelligence. You have likely higher spacial intelligence and analytical insight, welcome to PSYC101.

Quote: (01-04-2018 10:20 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Then, quite frankly, what are you talking about man?

You have to realise that women's and men's brains work differently. You're likely incompetent when it comes to watching the Kardashians. What are you exactly looking for? A chick that can perform a tax return?

Women are basically children, and look for men to take care of them in many aspects. When they don't have men, they rely on their Dads, or Daddy Government. They are highly socially competent creatures naturally, and have high emotional intelligence. You have likely higher spacial intelligence and analytical insight, welcome to PSYC101.

"Quite frankly," I've already explained it three times. ...And, yes, a chick that could do her own tax returns would be nice.

I don't think it's too much to ask for.

Basically, a hot chick that doesn't suck at life. That's all.

And why are a few of you focusing on "cleaning the house and doing laundry"? I never said anything about that. I can clean my own house or pay someone to do it--same with the laundry. I'm not talking about that at all. Household chores are the farthest from my mind. Being "competent" doesn't mean you can start a fucking washing machine.....
Right, what I'm saying to you is that there is different types of intellegence between the sexes. Competency in one area generally means incompetency in another area. So that chick that was fixing her car that "you would've married" might very likely have not been able to cook a meal or do one of a hundred other things. Men being good at a wide range of life's tasks is generally out of necessity, and also out of a desire to improve. This desire is absent in many women, or is focused on a depth within certain areas (ie child rearing, social interaction etc)

I get what you're trying to communicate, but wheres the incentive for a girl to learn a lot of these things? Society holds her hand for no other virtue than simply being attractive. Make everyone blind and you might remedy this, but you fell for it when you were in that parking lot and asked her if she needed help; if she wasn't competent, there's her free ticket.

This is all summed up in one short video:

^this chick will still get by, by merit of wearing tight dresses and her looks. Where is her incentive to be competent in any other arena besides that of her looks

You're looking for a unicorn. Great looking women don't need or learn logic or rational thoughts. What you want is a great looking woman who wants the same role in the relationship that you want her to have. Generally that's someone who will make a good mother and housewife but can be something different if that's what you're targeting.

It's your job as a strong man to control her emotional nature and make the decisions that require logical analysis.
Quote: (01-05-2018 09:25 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Right, what I'm saying to you is that there is different types of intellegence between the sexes. Competency in one area generally means incompetency in another area. So that chick that was fixing her car that "you would've married" might very likely have not been able to cook a meal or do one of a hundred other things. Men being good at a wide range of life's tasks is generally out of necessity, and also out of a desire to improve. This desire is absent in many women, or is focused on a depth within certain areas (ie child rearing, social interaction etc)

I get what you're trying to communicate, but wheres the incentive for a girl to learn a lot of these things? Society holds her hand for no other virtue than simply being attractive. Make everyone blind and you might remedy this, but you fell for it when you were in that parking lot and asked her if she needed help; if she wasn't competent, there's her free ticket.

This is all summed up in one short video:

^this chick will still get by, by merit of wearing tight dresses and her looks. Where is her incentive to be competent in any other arena besides that of her looks

That video was great... lol. You're sort of making my point here. "Where's the incentive for a girl to learn these things" is exactly what I'm talking about. I want a girl that HAS learned these things. And again, I'm not saying a woman that has some kind of super powers, all I said was she be as competent as an average man.

I kicked this idea around my social circle and almost every guy said the "unicorn" thing. Every girl said that it was a solid plan. LOL. How peculiar is that?
In the last few years, I've been infected by a hedonistic lifestyle and have banged a lot of sluts in several countries. I'm sick and tired of women in the West. I lived 2 years abroad and now really can't stand London's brutal dating scene.

I'm 34 years old and 2018 is the year I want to meet potentially a wife material, a unicorn. I have already been attending Orthodox Christian church services. However, in London, not many young people visit church. I have decided to visit some Eastern European countries (preferably out of EU). Countries like Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Serbia and few other countries would be good to visit.

Obviously, it would be difficult to relocate or stay there long terms for wife hunting (which I am happy to do that for a couple of months a year). But I am also looking for to line up some dates before I visit those countries. First of all, I understand most of these websites are scammers. But I am still looking for a reliable dating service with a focus on Eastern European countries. Is there anyone with experience here? Or at least has the same problem?

What do you suggest?
Good luck OP, sounds like mission impossible!
Yeppers. It's Feb. and my search has come full circle. My mom used to say this shit to me: how many whores are you going to shack up with before you marry your ex-gf?

Currently I have 2 ex-gf's who qualify for this position. One's younger, the other's my age. Actually, there's 3 but the 3rd is older than I, so I don't really count her, but she's a friggin' doctor and she does have her shit together, so I guess I shouldn't discount her, but she's also a borderline sociopath. I think she has Aspergers syndrome or some shit. She's definitely a certified genius, but very socially awkward. Ironically, she's the only American... The only sociopath--'merica!

I'd like to hear your opinions on going back with a girl you've broken up with. Mind you, I broke up with them and they still want to be with me (I can't explain it). I must've did something correctly.