rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Tech seems interesting to me, not necessarily revolutionary, however the coin has been pumping the last 2 days, I entered at $.50, i believe it will raise a lot more. I bought it in cryptopia by transferring litecoins

np guys [Image: smile.gif]

https://oyster.ws/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

As a webmaster, I like the idea, but this seems to be mostly concept, am I right?

I also need to know how they plan on getting the consent of web visitors to help mine pearls.

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Ditto, I'm interested.
Don't really understand their video explanation either.

Roosh adds their script and makes pearls?

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Maybe they could make their own web browser that would be capable of doing that? People would use it if you could see websites without ads.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Quote: (01-04-2018 01:53 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

As a webmaster, I like the idea, but this seems to be mostly concept, am I right?

I also need to know how they plan on getting the consent of web visitors to help mine pearls.

Apparently their first testnet will be released In January.

I'm guessing that you would get consent the same way websites get consent for cookies, by making it inherently accepted if you're browsing the site.

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Yeah mostly concept, most cryptos have no working product yet, like Ardano

Oyster Pearls (PRL)

Recently boomed, still very low market cap, many threads on frontpage of /r/ cryptocurrency, I still recommend investing