rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The express lane to BIGGER.

[Deleted by mod]

(20 mins X 4) / $60 =$1.33 per min

$1.33 to hold someone's hand with their training?

Do Not waste your time.

Steelex write an ebook.

I'm not in this to make a killing, I do fine with my day job.

The thing is, people don't value free shit. If you make them put a little skin in the game, they take things seriously. You could say it's actually for their own good.

There are a million ebooks and articles out there. And they're almost entirely under appreciated because they lack the ability to connect on a personal level and create true understanding. People read them and forget them.

I know from experience that mentorship, whether it's in sports, business, art, ect, can be very valuable. What I bring to the table is the ability to transfer not knowledge, but UNDERSTANDING, and I do not want that to be watered down. Hence no Ebook.

The benefits of a good personal trainer are in in-person motivation, and in correcting lifting form - both of which beginners can struggle with. Even at that they're probably not worth paying for for more than a few months once these are both corrected for.

Paying for an online coach is beyond pointless - they can do neither of the above. And nearly all men will make suitable gains with a good generic program, and a good generic diet/supplement regime. All of which are easily available in many places online for free - including this very forum. Any specific tweaks required they can post about on this forum, and get answers for free from the plenty of knowledgeable members here.

Theres no need to someone to pay $60 a month for this. Charging members for advice that many other people helpfully post here seems a bit miserly.

OP, can you tell us a bit about yourself? Stats? Age? Experience with natty training?

Quote: (12-19-2017 02:02 PM)ThrustMaster Wrote:  

OP, can you tell us a bit about yourself? Stats? Age? Experience with natty training?

Absolutely.

28 years old, went from 170 to 255 lbs through a mix of diet, training and drugs. I've trained both as a natural and geared lifter. Incline 380+, Squat 500+ Dead 450+

[Image: attachment.jpg38169]   

[Image: attachment.jpg38170]   

I guess everybody has different goals. But who wants to be 250lbs, and have acne everywhere in their late 20s? I just can't wrap my head around the appeal of that.

Having muscle helps to an extent with sports, women,etc..but most guys are going to look, feel and perform their best <200lbs.

Quote: (12-19-2017 03:17 PM)Teep Wrote:  

I guess everybody has different goals. But who wants to be 250lbs, and have acne everywhere in their late 20s? I just can't wrap my head around the appeal of that.

Having muscle helps to an extent with sports, women,etc..but most guys are going to look, feel and perform their best <200lbs.

Shoot, I'm shooting for 300's by my mid 30's.

Some folks get puffy nips on gear, others hold a lot of water. I break out. A little accutane when I cruise clears it up in a couple weeks.

Do you think you could have gotten this sort of development without any drug use?

Yes but it would have taken longer and I probably would have spent more time doing things that didn't work.

In some ways I think use of PED's gives you a faster way to see what works for you training wise and diet wise. You know within 4-6 weeks if something works or doesn't work. The progress still stops if you're not doing the right things.

The real truth is that without using some gear I may have stopped a ways back and found something else to do with my time.

With that said I can totally understand why people get discouraged with strength training or bodybuilding if they don't see results. Nobody wants to pour hours into something and barely get any return on their investment. I know that my motivation is spurred forward by progress.

Quote: (12-19-2017 05:40 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Yes but it would have taken longer and I probably would have spent more time doing things that didn't work.

In some ways I think use of PED's gives you a faster way to see what works for you training wise and diet wise. You know within 4-6 weeks if something works or doesn't work. The progress still stops if you're not doing the right things.

The real truth is that without using some gear I may have stopped a ways back and found something else to do with my time.

With that said I can totally understand why people get discouraged with strength training or bodybuilding if they don't see results. Nobody wants to pour hours into something and barely get any return on their investment. I know that my motivation is spurred forward by progress.

Gotta love the pure raw honesty in this post, bravo.
This alone is Marketing Gold and anyone on this board looking to dabble with Gear, you know you can trust Steelex because he is not a bullshitter.

Steelex has the sort of Physique that you just need to stand next to in order to fully appreciate its true power and appeal.

Most photogenic 200 lb muscle models would look like teenage boys standing next to him.

Can't even fathom the amount of hard work involved. What sort of unorthodox reactions are you getting from men and women ( respect and sexual respectively)?

Would highly appreciate some anecdotes.

I appreciate the honesty here, steelex. You might consider blanking out your face, though. To my knowledge, you haven't posted anything bad, but you don't want some SJW clown getting up your ass somehow.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Steelex, you are looking good, bro, well done.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

We have clear self-promo rules: thread-47990.html