rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crypto Index Funds

Crypto Index Funds

Curious about opinions on crypto index funds, and how they fare vs speculating yourself on various cryptos.

One which seems to be gaining notoriety is crypto20.com

There are several others here also: https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/

Thoughts?

Crypto Index Funds

I bought some "shares" of the Crush Crypto fund. I respect the guy that runs it. The issue you need to watch out for is that although your account can raise significantly in USD, if it doesn't ultimately end up in more bitcoin, you are actually losing money.

If you wanted to get into an actively managed fund on Iconomi, get into one that doesn't hold bitcoin. Otherwise, you're just better off holding BTC itself.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Crypto Index Funds

C20, absolute monster. Done 100% in 15 days. Rebalances weekly. Will list mid-Jan at a premium.

ICO wasn’t open to US or South African investors. Aiming to list on Futures market in time.

Anything under $4 in Jan will be a bargain. 0.5% annual management fee, cheaper than rebalancing funds yourself over the course of a year and also a time saver

You heard it here first

Crypto Index Funds

Any of those decent for a IRA account?

Crypto Index Funds

Quote: (12-15-2017 05:53 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

C20, absolute monster. Done 100% in 15 days. Rebalances weekly. Will list mid-Jan at a premium.

ICO wasn’t open to US or South African investors. Aiming to list on Futures market in time.

Anything under $4 in Jan will be a bargain. 0.5% annual management fee, cheaper than rebalancing funds yourself over the course of a year and also a time saver

You heard it here first

Where can you buy the tokens?

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Crypto Index Funds

They haven’t confirmed the exchange yet. When they do I’ll post it here

Crypto Index Funds

Quote: (12-16-2017 01:53 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

They haven’t confirmed the exchange yet. When they do I’ll post it here

I read about it before the ICO but I got busy with other stuff and missed it. I feel like an idiot now. Really interested in buying tokens when available -- please let us know if you have more info!