rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual harassment is whatever makes women feel uncomfortable, says Japanese hamster

Sexual harassment is whatever makes women feel uncomfortable, says Japanese hamster

I'm a big fan of a YouTube channel called Asian Boss.

In this video the host is asking Japanese people on the street what they think of sexual harassment.

Several women comment that if something makes a woman feel uncomfortable it's sexual harassment.

The implication is that it's a woman's right to never be uncomfortable, and we should sick the law after any man who violates her precious comfort.

However, one of the things that always impresses me with these street interviews in Japan is that the Japanese often have contrasting, and quite reasonable viewpoints. Even the women.

Some of the girls are saying that it's the woman's responsibility as much as the man's to ensure her "comfort".

Thanks for the channel suggestion VV, I'm going through their uploads and I'm laughing hard, great channel. This is a video I'm watching now that I find entertaining:

Gotta admit though I couldn't sit through this sexual harassment video in particular.

^^^^^Just another reminder is that it is only sexual harassment if an unattractive man does it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Basically, women are uncomfortable with ugly men with no game. Life 101!

Here's looking at you Harvey...

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

Quote: (12-14-2017 01:34 AM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  

women are uncomfortable with ugly men with no game.

It's evo-psych. If women fear that inferior DNA is trying to reproduce, it's going to trigger fight-or-flight syndrome. That's when the word "creep" pops into their head. Creep = instinctual existential dread that the the human gene-pool is under threat of being weakened.

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

However, we're in a really sad state of affairs if men are expected to pre-filter themselves the point where women will only be approached by guys they'd be willing to bang.