rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bomb Explosion in NYC at Port Authority

Developing...

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Moment of explosion:

Quote:

[url=https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/explosion-reported-at-port-authority-bus-terminal/]https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/explosion-...-terminal/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Fucking Amish.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I hate those Budhists, always violent and stuff

Ban assault bombs!

I'm the King of Beijing!

One person is in custody after his device partially detonated inside a tunnel, sources told The Post.

Wonder why name/race hasn't been released yet?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Guys i was reading CNN earlier and they said Islamic terror doesn't represent Islam. You guys need to read more CNN.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm stuck. In a waiting room with CNN on right now and they're going on about how it "could be a white supremacist".

Neverending that bombs aren't really their style and that crowd prefers street beatings.

Guess it's white people again.

wouldn't he need to explode himself with the bomb if he is muslim?

Quote: (12-11-2017 08:36 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

I'm stuck. In a waiting room with CNN on right now and they're going on about how it "could be a white supremacist".

That's very likely, since they're the obvious group to react to the news about Jerusalem.

Not serious.

Either way, if you get arrested after a suicide bombing, you suck at suicide bombing.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

New Yorkers getting reminder of the Religon of Peace hates them and city.

Port Authority is major transit hub for the city for the tristate area travel. This is going to cause a mess for rush hour traffic as good chuck of Manhattan's working population take the bus home to their suburbia dwellings. Thank God I didn't have to go to the city today.

Some police source on Fox News says it is an ISIS inspired Bangladeshi.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/11/por...-city.html

Quote:Quote:

Former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton told MSNBC his sources in the department said the explosion was an "ISIS-inspired attack." Bratton said the suspect was a man in his 20s from Bangladesh.

If the attack is confirmed to be ISIS-inspired, it would be the second ISIS-inspired attack in New York City in less than two months. An Oct. 30 terror attack killed eight people and injured 11 others after a man drove a rented truck into people walking and cycling on a bike path in Lower Manhattan.

Several people wrote on social media shortly after the reports of an explosion there was mass chaos at the bus terminal, some saying there was a "stampede" when the blast was heard.

A Greyhound bus driver told Fox News he heard a loud noise and was soon ordered by authorities to leave.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If it is Islamic terror, CNN will frame it as Trumps fault for Jerusalem and the terrorist was fighting for his country. Then quickly make it go quiet.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Great. Some muppet fails to blow himself up and now every THOT within earshot of the blast is going to officially label herself a #SurvivorOfTerrorism.

Just imagine. Becky hears a faint pop in the distance. Reads the newsfeeds. "Sorry, boss. I don't think I can make it in to work today. I barely survived the Port Authority bombing and I literally can't even™ right now..."

"Sigh. Okay Becky. Under the circumstances nobody expects you 'to even' right now, literally or metaphorically. Can we expect you back in a week?"

"I'm not... I mean... I... can't literally... even..."

"Sigh. Let's call it a month."

"Umm. OK."

*ring ring*

"Hi. Becky. Look, it's Steve, your landlord. I'm sorry to have to call you but your rent is five weeks overdue and..."

"Steve, I, like, just barely survived the Port Authority bombing just now."

"Sigh. I'm guessing you can't even, literally, at this junction?"

"Like, literally..."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Muslims...

#Notallmuslims. #muslimsarevictimstoo.#istandwithmuslims.

So, we must now change our avatars in Twitter, FB, and Instagram for the American flag? Or the NY City seal?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Wow, for once Luvianka didn't say it was Mossad. I'll be damned! [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Bomber's name is Akayed Ullah. I'm shocked, shocked I say. I didn't see that coming.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Getting bombed to death is part and parcel of living in a big city.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: DQxVVyrUIAASYa4.jpg:large]

That looks like it would probably sting a little bit.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

What did they mean that pipe bomb "partially detonated"?

Pretty sure this dude didn't work his way to NY from his native shithole by his own efforts. People who fought their way through to the US by their sweat and blood would never do this crap for 720 virgins. Immigration rights for family needs to be fixed.

Dumb question, but why isn't the Port Authority located in an actual port?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-11-2017 10:33 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Dumb question, but why isn't the Port Authority located in an actual port?

The Port Authority is the legal entity that addresses the joint concerns of New York and New Jersey in terms of moving passengers in and out of the region. They control the bus station and named it the Port Authority Bus Terminal, therefore it's locally just known as 'Port Authority'.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (12-11-2017 10:27 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

What did they mean that pipe bomb "partially detonated"?

Detonator only perhaps. it wasn't the size it was supposed to be unless he screwed up on the ingredients.