rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did Jariel go?

Where did Jariel go?

Anyone know? He had some solid posts.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Where did Jariel go?

Got into an argument with another member of the forum.

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 02:02 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

This most recent posts suggest otherwise.

A lot of people have moved on from the forum over the years for many different reasons.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Where did Jariel go?

No one knows, cause not 1 person on RVF ever met him in real life.

Where did Jariel go?

Does anyone think that we should have a hall of fame for banned and people who dropped off the forum? maybe unnecessary, just throwing the question out there

Where did Jariel go?

^ Why don’t you suggest it to roosh? ?

Where did Jariel go?

There is a rift between politics and game posters that crops up now and again. Given that Jariel is black this seems most likely.

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 02:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2017 02:02 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

This most recent posts suggest otherwise.

A lot of people have moved on from the forum over the years for many different reasons.

Quote: (12-11-2017 04:57 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

No one knows, cause not 1 person on RVF ever met him in real life.

I guess I better clear the air, since he trusted me the most on the forum. Enough time has passed I suppose.

I know why he stopped posting, but I cannot say why out of respect for his personal privacy.

What I can say is that it had nothing to do with arguments with others, bigots, or whatever else you can think of. Not much bothered him. When others thought we should have left and made a black manosphere, he always rejected that idea like I did. To him he thought the Manosphere is for all men.

If you really knew Jariel, he only had a few pet peeves: Bad game, people that ignore red flags and whine (oneitis), guys that p4p and lie about to others, and extremely dumb and hypocritical bigots were the biggest ones. The real reason would kind of surprise most of you, especially you MGTOWish types.

He's doing fine last I spoke to him and he's very happy in life.

That's good enough for me and it will have to be good enough for you guys as well. Because of his work background he had very good reasons for having high privacy. If I could say what that was, you would agree too, because you would have done the same thing as well. Not all of us can be loose with our privacy and meet up with anyone that asks, we gotta respect that.

If the forum lasts for 20 more years, many guys will fade away at some point some of those guys will be pillars of the community. Their impact is what is most important and they will not be forgotten.

Losing him here, hurt me personally. I cannot lie or hide it well. It felt like I lost my shield brother for doing battle. However, it did allow me to grow in ways, from a leadership perspective, when I could no longer lean on him for support on things. It forced me to branch out and pull up newer and younger guys and coach them up too.

He knows how much many of you love him and he appreciates it. He loved helping others especially around the end. It was a really big deal for him to write up that last big series of game datasheets. He did not care for the fame for doing it, he wanted to help give back to others, after everything he had learned. You all should do the same. After you learn, please be sure to pull the next man up and help them out. If you are lurking right now, at some point, sign up and give back to the community. Our community is only as good as the guys putting in work.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Where did Jariel go?

[Image: 394Qm3p.gif]

Where did Jariel go?

It's too bad he left. He was a good writer and gave the best "tough love" type of advice of anyone on the forum, never pulled any punches.

For members who have joined in the time since he left, you need to read his Real Talk Sessions series.

I was also a big fan of his Rich And Famous Men Still Get Played series, highly entertaining.

Where did Jariel go?

His “Real Talk” threads were always something I looked forward to reading when they were still ongoing. His contributions will be missed by many, no doubt.

HSLD

Where did Jariel go?

He clearly had real world experience

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Where did Jariel go?

I’ll never forget who it was who posted about “confidence killers” when I posted about my divorce.

Pouring one for him.

Where did Jariel go?

I respect and admire TravelerKai and have spoken to him personally off the forum in the past. He provided enormous value to the forum for years and helped me personaly as well. I know he's met loads of members offline, is super vetted, and I hope to meet him too someday. I take no issue with what he's written and thank him for the information he shared today. However, it was not clear to me from his post if he actually met jariel in person, or just spoke to him offline.

I understand there might be reasons why a member might want to keep their private life private and never meet anyone in person here. That's fine.

However, when a guy like jariel comes on RVF and writes almost everything in a macho, tough talk, super alpha style, that many of us aspire to, (but at the same time never meets anyone here in person) we always come back to the same problem. No one can vouch for you personaly and say "yes, I met this man, and his real life persona actually matches what he writes on RVF". This is not just jariel....I'm thinking of members like thegmanifesto now.

That's my 2 cents on this...I'm expecting to take heat for this, cause I know how much love jariel has on here.
However, I thought this needed to be pointed out.

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 06:49 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I respect and admire TravelerKai and have spoken to him personally off the forum in the past. He provided enormous value to the forum for years and helped me personaly as well. I know he's met loads of members offline, is super vetted, and I hope to meet him too someday. I take no issue with what he's written and thank him for the information he shared today. However, it was not clear to me from his post if he actually met jariel in person, or just spoke to him offline.

I understand there might be reasons why a member might want to keep their private life private and never meet anyone in person here. That's fine.

However, when a guy like jariel comes on RVF and writes almost everything in a macho, tough talk, super alpha style, that many of us aspire to, (but at the same time never meets anyone here in person) we always come back to the same problem. No one can vouch for you personaly and say "yes, I met this man, and his real life persona actually matches what he writes on RVF". This is not just jariel....I'm thinking of members like thegmanifesto now.

That's my 2 cents on this...I'm expecting to take heat for this, cause I know how much love jariel has on here.

This issue would all be solved if we were able to do meetups...

But last time we tried that, the entire media accused us of attempting to hold "pro rape" rallies. It was the worst case of fake news I've ever seen - just a bunch of RVFers trying to have a drink together, all now being accused of hosting "rape rallies." I was literally worried that then news was going to come to my office and accuse me of holding a "pro rape" rally at my law office, and the SJWs would protest my practice.

I still like the idea of doing meetups, and would even be willing to host in my area, but it got real ugly last time.

Where did Jariel go?

Jariel provided immense value to me and others privately over message. Although he didn't meet up with anyone, I'm fairly certain he's changed people's lives with the help he's provided over the years.

He is missed.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 09:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

But last time we tried that, the entire media accused us of attempting to hold "pro rape" rallies. It was the worst case of fake news I've ever seen - just a bunch of RVFers trying to have a drink together, all now being accused of hosting "rape rallies." I was literally worried that then news was going to come to my office and accuse me of holding a "pro rape" rally at my law office, and the SJWs would protest my practice.

I still like the idea of doing meetups, and would even be willing to host in my area, but it got real ugly last time.

[Image: confused-man1.jpg]

Dude...we do meet-ups all the time. We've been doing meet-ups for a long ass time and we'll keep doing meet-ups far into the future. We literally have an entire sub-forum dedicated to organizing meet-ups. There's also a huge thread that exists for the sole purpose of documenting meet-ups that take place.

[Image: confused-face.jpg]

Just because one "official day of meet-ups" didn't work out, doesn't mean that you can't reach out to other members on your own....like we've been doing for years, are continuing to do and do all the time.

I'm a little confused about how someone allegedly smart enough to be a lawyer could be unaware of this.

[Image: confused_baby.jpg]

Jariel didn't meet people because it was unwise for a person in his situation....not because we haven't successfully organized an official day of meet-ups.

Pro-Tip: You don't need permission to meet other members. We do it all the time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 09:29 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Dude...we do meet-ups all the time. We've been doing meet-ups for a long ass time and we'll keep doing meet-ups far into the future. We literally have an entire sub-forum dedicated to organizing meet-ups. There's also a huge thread that exists for the sole purpose of documenting meet-ups that take place.

Just because one "official day of meet-ups" didn't work out, doesn't mean that you can't reach out to other members on your own....like we've been doing for years, are continuing to do and do all the time.

I'm a little confused about how someone allegedly smart enough to be a lawyer could be unaware of this.

Jariel didn't meet people because it was unwise for a person in his situation....not because we haven't successfully organized an official day of meet-ups.

Pro-Tip: You don't need permission to meet other members. We do it all the time.

Smart?

Nah.

I just write okay.

I don't know Jariel one way or another, but it seems he had a lot of respect on the forum.

To each his own.

The last thing I need is a pack of SJWs in front of my office.

Where did Jariel go?

The guy didn't like me and I didn't like him.

No hard feelings, I wish him well.

Unfortunately, the days of giving game advice without backing it up has come and gone.

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 09:56 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Smart?

Nah.

I just write okay.

I don't know Jariel one way or another, but it seems he had a lot of respect on the forum.

To each his own.

There's more than a few lawyers off the forum that have met up. Hell I've met a few myself.

I don't see why you're making excuses for yourself. Granted you live in Philly and no one on here has any reason to visit there and to my knowledge no one from here besides you lives there.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 11:31 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Smart?

Nah.

I just write okay.

To each his own.

There's more than a few lawyers off the forum that have met up. Hell I've met a few myself.

I don't see why you're making excuses for yourself. Granted you live in Philly and no one on here has any reason to visit there and to my knowledge no one from here besides you lives there.

Come have a beer.

It's a cool city.

I'm here? I'm fun? We'll run around town and hit on chicks?

I hate other lawyers. They're the worst.

Where did Jariel go?

jariel is Dwayne Wade. He stopped posting here when he got traded. Just kidding. But I figured he was a celebrity.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Where did Jariel go?

Smart?

Nah.

I just write okay.

To each his own.

Granted you live in Philly and no one on here has any reason to visit there and to my knowledge no one from here besides you lives there.

I'm sure someone with a set of $3000 speakers can afford to visit forum members in a nearby city.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-12-2017 12:01 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Smart?

Nah.

I just write okay.

To each his own.

Granted you live in Philly and no one on here has any reason to visit there and to my knowledge no one from here besides you lives there.

I'm sure someone with a set of $3000 speakers can afford to visit forum members in a nearby city.

NYC is a hop skip and a jump away and has 15+ dudes easy(and of the few I've met very good dudes). Also probably the most vibrant nightlife in the United States on par with the best cities in the world.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-11-2017 10:16 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

The guy didn't like me and I didn't like him.

No hard feelings, I wish him well.

Unfortunately, the days of giving game advice without backing it up has come and gone.

Who died and made you the authority on who or what is real or not around here? I don't recall you being witty enough to see through NASA Test Pilot's trolling, with your all seeing eye. Who's next on your call out warpath? Me? Archie? Samseau? Gio? Why stop there. Go ahead and ask Roosh for recent kill photos while you are at it.

I wonder if Merc gave NASA Test Pilot a rep point as well.

Perhaps if Jariel was kinder to you, maybe you would not be so quick to slight him like this, but would it kill you to respect the privacy of others around here? Guilt shaming others like that is effeminate. That's typical ESFJ and Borderline Personality Disorder stuff. No need for that here. I regret now not getting involved in your disputes with him. Then I did not think it was a big deal. Dudes disagree on things, whatever. I guess I made the wrong call there.

Of all the "non meet guys" Jariel and Scorpion were/have never been caught in lies or deception/subversion of the forum. Comparing either one of these guys to GManifesto is laughable and pretty autistic and robotic to be honest (@Merc). Put it this way, if AnonymousBosch has not chased after you and you have over 100 rep points, likely you are an okay guy.

Whatever happened to earning a man's trust over time, and they share things with you? It's almost like anyone not willing to meet up instantly should not bother signing up on the forum. This is not some aggressive ONS attempt on our own members. We do have a private section for sharing stuff, but if nobody is comfortable posting enough to get access to it, what good does it do?

I will tell you right now. If my little company takes off anytime soon and requires much more discretion because I do not want to ruin my customer base, I'm quitting the forum ASAP. Sorry but despite all the young men I mentor here daily, my children and their generational wealth takes priority over flexing at d00ds online. I would likely get on my knees and ask the Lord for guidance because he was the one that brought me here, but if I hear nothing or see nothing, I'll take the business decision every time. If I have to be on TV selling testosterone and dick pills to blue pilled customers, and Comte calls me to saying Linux (or anyone else for that matter) wants to meet up with me, the answer will be "Naw, I'm good." (kidding I would be alot more cordial than that) It ain't fucking personal bro. I just won't take that risk going forward. If I gotta lay low and stack my paper, I hope you can understand where I am coming from.

I tested Jariel's knowledge of people in his industry and because I used to bodyguard for someone that is in the exact same industry, we knew some of the exact same people. I have no reason to doubt and no proof to reject what he told me. Like I said before, if I were him, with the same rolodex and position professionally, I would have never met anyone here. Me personally, I might have just lurked and never posted. He had to have worked very hard to get where he was. Why on Earth would he fuck up his paper just to satisfy your cravings to meet people? Some people won't like me saying this, but fuck it let's do this. Industry is full of black people. OK. Now if you are a black American male, not in prison, with a college degree....hmmm that's a pretty fucking small world I'd say. You are bound to know mutual folks. Black people are what? Not even 15% of the USA? Come on.

Have you ever gotten a PM question for advice from an NBA player (allegedly) before? I have, and you know what I told him not to say more about whoever he might be, because of the risk. The Feds watch this forum. Rawmeo proved that. We all need to stay vigilant and don't get sloppy. There have been concerns in the past that someone meeting up with dudes was a government agent. You don't really know who the fuck you are meeting up with. Dude holding your dick while you fuck or pulling a bad hoe for you, as if he is taking one for the team, could be a fucking DEA agent. This isn't Texas Hold Em. You cannot tell by looking them in the eyes. You might have met 10 spooks by now and not even known it.

A curiosity for wanting to know everyone's fucking business, is not something of interest to me. Leaving a little to the imagination is not going to kill anyone. Also, not knowing for sure is going to kill me either. I can live with that. You can to, although if you choose not to, that's fine, but drop the disrespect.

It can be tough on what to share with this forum sometimes. Lord knows I have fucked up a couple times and learned my lesson. The LM McCoy affair, got a tsk tsk message from Jariel at me. Another one after that is still so sensitive I still cannot even allude to it because the dude still posts here and it is not worth the drama to confront him about his issues.

I have had public debates with dudes really high up in politics and international relations. I have worked with some people with high visibility in that space. It kills me sometimes that I cannot talk about it more in the politics section. Very annoying to have no choice but to skip a reply or simply wax over the subject when I have a pretty cool story or anecdote to share.

Look at Veloce's latest post about Mario. I guarantee you he had to be extra careful about how he wrote that out. For some people here, what they can share is not so easy as you whipping out your dick for a picture to send to some hoe.

We are all trying to improve here the best we can, with what resources we have available to us. If anything, it is a blessing for others to share whatever they can here. Even if that is Whitewolf sharing his frustrations with Aspergers or the newbies wanting to vent over some chick that dumped them or cheated on them. I thank God, young men are coming here and not asking women for help. The datasheets you posted here have blessed many. The time you took in person with all those guys was a blessing, as well as the wisdom Jariel shared with us. All that stuff was real and genuine. Came right from the heart. Not some half naked old dude talking about swimming the Thames with a 5% bodyfat copying gun quotes from dead generals.

Roosh knows more secrets about this forum and it's members than anyone else by a factor of a 1000. Don't get it twisted. While Roosh highly encourages us to meet up, brave it out, and have fellowship with each other, we cannot be stupid about it. He still respects privacy. How do we know that? He does not snitch on anyone, never has, never will. Some of the dirt Roosh probably has on some guys here, would be spilled in seconds if certain other members knew it. I've seen guys beef on this forum and tell Roosh, only for him to demand proof of the claims or sit on it for privacy concerns. I'm sure he has had tough calls to make and rough cases to mediate, but he always stays true to form, and does not shit on our need for privacy. Look at all his work recently on different tools, information, and advice on our forum activities.

Lastly, let's stop treating each other like shit. Even that Excelsior vs Whoever fight was absurd and ridiculous. The minutiae of that argument was not worth the server space and pages on the forum it was posted on. It went way too far. We got enough fucking enemies to deal with on a daily basis. Last thing we need is to hurt each other over mere peanut points. Maybe you only care about yourself and game/travel? It still affects you whether you care or not. It's hypocritical to talk about being a man of this community and shit on other valuable members, past or present. Why do you think Roosh has that rule about respecting the pillars of the community, for helping to make it what it is today?

Let's raise the standard around here. Let's continue to look for better ways to bring the lads closer together with and without the meetups. No more of this divisive system of who met who is the only truth stuff. Meetups are tools. The Forum is a tool. We ourselves make the community what it is with our combined efforts.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.