rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Round table discussion for Indian Men

There are a fair few posts from new Indian guys asking where they do well and rather than listening to the opinions of White guys and their retarded world view I thought why not open a thread for Indian Men to hear from Indian Men. Of course the broader Sub-continent world is welcome. The Sri Lankans have that islander vibe on lock.

This thread hopefully won't go in the direction of random people questioning on how to get women as it is on the nuances of different regions of the world. Just to reiterate, Most Indian women would rather date an Indian man due to cultural influences and if you cannot get an Indian woman then this thread isn't for you.

Style :

When it comes to looks, Northern Indians have it easier, from first hand accounts of Aussie women who venture into the international section on Netflix they all love this look :

[Image: c46b97d9-efdc-547b-4555-59b79bd9a538.jpg]

Southern Indian men would do well to emulate Dhanush

[Image: d.jpg]

Fun Fact : He's starring in a upcoming Hollywood movie :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Extrao..._the_Fakir

Regions:

South East Asia :

Quite frankly outside of Vietnam this was one of the most retarded places I've ever been to. White guys for the most part and a few Indians have turned vast parts of Sukhumvit in Bangkok into a whorehouse and it is fucking annoying but I had a fabulous time with the sheer number of British girls.

Southern English girls with that posh accent are a pet favorite, they are well groomed, nice and absolutely love India or are intensely curious about it. The Northern English girls are nice as well but definitely a bit 'rougher'.

Australia

Sydney is an absolute godsend. Australian women born and raised in Sydney / Melbourne are FIT as fuck and a surprising few of them are well read to some extent. These cities are also extremely diverse and everyone is from somewhere else so for the most part where you are from shouldn't matter.

The number of times Australian women have asked my if I've seen Lion starring Dev Patel is also now fairy annoying.

Nigeria and South Africa

I have nothing to say but positive things about these two places. The amount of goodwill towards Indians is unreal in these places and goes back to India leading the anti-colonial movements and providing support to them in their struggles against Western Imperialism as well.

In fact, i had an Ethiopian girl tell me how much she loved this speech that destroys the notion that white men left these places better of :

https://youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Anyway, this isn't really a comprehensive post or in depth view as much as just a general staring point for any further discussion to hear more authentic opinions from Indian Men or maybe even Black Men (who I've always had a fantastic time hitting town with) rather than fat white bald weirdos who exaggerate the tougher times like some on here.

An unusually detailed trolling effort. Not bad.

Quote: (12-09-2017 03:36 AM)ThirdWorldRising Wrote:  

There are a fair few posts from new Indian guys asking where they do well and rather than listening to the opinions of White guys and their retarded world view...

[Image: 42fa.jpg]

Quote: (12-09-2017 03:36 AM)ThirdWorldRising Wrote:  

rather than fat white bald weirdos who exaggerate the tougher times like some on here.

[Image: ArPyuvjU.jpeg]

Repped

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing