rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting the women to become in a LTR but once it happens you don't want anymore

Is it just me? I will have many girls on the side meanwhile there will be a selected few that I see for a while and then once we get the "relationship topic" and they want you as there man you kind of lose your prior interest in them even though you may have wanted that outcome of a LTR with her/multiple women. I still have my side's I fuck but once I know I mentally/physically have them 100% and they want commitment with me(for reasons that I find her attractive in the first place I.E. doesn't want my money or need, attractive, highly sexual, is not clingy, etc..).. It almost disgusts me.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so what do you do to resolve it mentally inside of yourself to keep her there. I once was in a LTR with one girl for 5 years where we said the "I love you's" too each other meanwhile I am banging maybe 5-10 girls/month. I find that mentally the idea of settling down for one female is the equivalent of wining/dining a 1/10 chick even if she's a dime..

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Yeah actually I had that A LOT. Been fucking a girl for like 2~4 months, she is really AMAZING, no red flags (or maybe one or two, which is not bad), she cooks/clean does pretty much whatever in the bed to please me.

We become exclusive for 1 ~3months, I start to lose interest or even like 2 weeks after making it "official"...

I think it's just me not realizing that I am going to be desensitized to her physical beauty and my evolutionary brain is telling me that "this girl is pregnant, go fuck other chicks to spread your genes."

So, now I am going for an open relationship with my girl that I been banging for 3+ months, then will try to 3somes since she is bisexual...

However, I do not advoate cheating. I don't like manipulating techiniques, with my girl I am honest and we will call ourselves gf & bf, but not exclusive. I can go talk to other chicks and fuck other chicks, she can do the same although she doesn't want to.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Of course you get bored. You get to see her in her worst light. What sounds good about that???

People love amusement parks, but at the end of the day they still want to leave and do other stuff. Women are no different.

Quote: (12-07-2017 03:57 PM)WomenLuvDeez Wrote:  

I find that mentally the idea of settling down for one female is the equivalent of wining/dining a 1/10 chick even if she's a dime..

So maybe you don't settle down? You seem to be living a pretty good lifestyle, why are you bothered?

Settle down when you're older and want a companion, or never. I know guys who settled down when they were 23, never complained, never hesitated - that was their goal. Maybe accept that you're not like that. Nothing wrong with either case.

[quote='GreenHills' pid='1696175' dateline='1512707593']

So maybe you don't settle down? You seem to be living a pretty good lifestyle, why are you bothered?

+ 1

Lets not forget there is a good chance of ebragging that goes on in the cyber world. Still, assuming if he is pulling frequently a few times a week with new women and has steadies, you are doing pretty damn good.

I would then question (assuming there is no e bragging), is it a game pull or is it based upon aesthetics? These are not the same thing. As in, it is not identical. Like, dude pulls because women thinks he is pretty is not the same as someone of low SMV status pulling a 10 or 9 FREQUENTLY.

[quote]Settle down when you're older and want a companion, or never. I know guys who settled down when they were 23, never complained, never hesitated - that was their goal. Maybe accept that you're not like that. Nothing wrong with either case.
[/quote]

Well, see I beg to disagree. When older, unless you have a fuckload of resources, social status, and money, Sure but, IT GETS HARD TO DATE WHEN OLDER.

Hell, I just turned 30 this year and I don't want to go to the gym. I don't want to go the bar or club and listen to shit tests from someone 21 who works at mcdonalds, has no aspirations but listening to pop music and watching the Kardashians. Then again, WTF IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO PICKUP? WAIT? Hope for DIVINE INTERVENTION, that some rocket falls from the sky and magically lands on my D?

See, IMHO, i think this is the problem with our generation, the 'sloot gonna sloot' culture, the promo of single mother victimhood, and pc culture. The don't judge her kill count, buy her the ring, and turn a whore into a house wife. THIS DON'T END WELL! The divorce stats are pretty evident and if you listen to a variety of documented sources on divorce and cuckoldry, FEMALE PROMISCUITY EQUATES TO GUARANTEED DIVORCE (youtube, truth on SEX)!

This use to be just common knowledge but, the cuck culture is following the beaten path. Men are raising the alpha males children. Are shelling out resources to women with cratered SMV.

@ TS, i experience the desire to be in a LTR when single like now. When dating, I am looking for my freedom, and almost desiring for red flags. I experience attachment craving the LTR white picket fence with a beautiful young top form SMV Woman, free thinker, lifts, is feminine, and wants to have a family, children VS cratered SMV, skiing down cawk mountain, and looking to play homemaker when the MILKS GONE BAD and as BULKING SEASON has kicked off. SMV craters and now, its baby rabies time. How fucking convenient. I then experience aversion to LTRs when a woman is pushing hard for it.

Read the Yoga Sutras. Learn about the five obstacles (ignorance, aversion, egoism, attachment, clinging to this life, etc). Meditate. Checkout some yoga classes (usually free with gym memberships) and the guy girl ratio is enough to question as to why a man would ever go to a bar or club again. Many a times, these venues are sword fights and full of fatties who are entitled on said given nights.

Meditate; surrender to what is, LET GO! Wash/Rinse/Repeat!

It will help you refrain from the fuckery that is pickup, actual misogyny - resentment toward female logic, ghosting, flaking, and women attempting to cuck you!

It can only further help your journey of self-knowledge and of course, bettering inner game (which is not usually promoted in pickup).